What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Confess here

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I've been listening to Babymetal, a Japanese girl band. It feels ridiculous, the contrast between the vocals and the instruments. Brutal metal riffs mixed with teenage girls trying to sound cute.
hey bro we all love Asians for different reasons...yeehaw..bees are my friends ..

minds_I

Veteran
... I don't get it.

Hello all,

No, no you don't.

main stream media is a business...

I would suggest reading more and watching less. Get more points of view from various publications. I bet you will find what they are telling you on FOX is what will bring them the most views and the spin designed to maximize its viewer numbers.

Its the same old story...don't believe what you read and hear unless it can be verified.

minds_I

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro we all love Asians for different reasons...yeehaw..bees are my friends ..

I love Asian girls for one reason, mainly. They're hot. :)

I married an Asian girl back in 2008. It didn't work out, exactly. It was fun while it lasted.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been drinkin too. :) I'm distilling a big batch of whiskey and sampling some as it comes off the still.

It's 3:52 in the afternoon and I'm pretty loaded. I need to focus on this shit and get it done. Maybe get high and take a nap once the last jar is done.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I love Asian girls for one reason, mainly. They're hot. :)

I married an Asian girl back in 2008. It didn't work out, exactly. It was fun while it lasted.

I have heard you can rent them if you aint looking for commitment...lol ..yeehaw..leasing works for cars why not women???

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have heard you can rent them if you aint looking for commitment...lol ..yeehaw..leasing works for cars why not women???

Lol. They're cheaper than white girls too, from the backpage ads. I haven't paid for it since Christmas 2011 when I split up with my wife. I got a handjob from a hot Asian girl I didn't know on Jesus's birthday.

I just dumped my last gf last weekend. I'm taking a little break from women, but at some point I would love to have a girlfriend again. I'll commit to someone if I'm ready and she's the right girl. I'll commit in terms of being exclusive with her, telling her she's the only one. I won't actually get married again.

I love women of all races. My last gf was from the Pomo tribe here in California. My wife before her was Chinese. The gf before that was a white girl. My next gf (hopefully my last) could be any race, really. It depends on who I meet.

WelderDan

Veteran
It can get pretty hot where I work. So there is always the issue of chaffing. A lot of us will keep baby powder for those schweddy balls days, but the low life thieves that work there will steal it. So I write my name in big letters on some baby powder, then dump an ass load of cayenne pepper in it and leave it out knowing some ass wipe will steal it.