What's new

Comprehensive guide for passing a drug test

N

nekoloving

then he's not a regular smoker? there's a very good chance that 10-15 days of water like i said will actually do it - IF he was fully clean first - much more stays in body fat that way - release release release as i understand it. i only know a few things, there are many others that know far far more! remember i'm no doctor, nor do i test for a living, i've been in situations where i've been tested and this happened to work for me. perhaps a nurse or labtech somewhere could chime in if there happens to be one around.

TryComb

Anyone ever use detoxify brand. It is basicly a cover-up I have used it proli half a dozen times. Worked everytime and one I know for sure was lab tested. Two were for probation the rest were for keeping my job. Just throwing it out there. Good info on this thread tho. I actually have to take a test on friday.

TC

TryComb

Well my test ended up being today. They tested for 5 drugs on being THC. I got to watch the test. It was basicly a strip and the line goes up. For each drug if its neg there will be a pink line. All were good except THC. He looks at the test and says "There is a faint line that means negative". Does that mean they wont test any further, or will they since the line was faint??? Any thought from anyone would be great, or anyone that has worked in the bussiness. thanks

TC

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
An outstanding thread! But, I have a couple of questions, is there anyone with a background in physiology that could shed some light on the following method?

I was surfing the net last night on passing UA tests and came across a suggestion that one could dissolve a whole packet of jello in 12 oz's of water (but not chilling it) and drinking it right before the test. The reason being, the sugar would alleviate the body's need to convert fat for energy and lasts for about 40 minutes.

On the surface, it sounds like a viable method, but since I don't know the finer points of how the human body works, my question is this, is this a valid method for further diluting (by proxy) one's urine? If overloading the body with sugar reduces the need to convert fat to energy, at least in the short term, any one human body could be induced to lower its' normal conversion rates, thereby allowing dilution to be more effective.

What say you, oh great and knowledgeable ICMag members?

Namaste, mess

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My experience is that detox products are usually nothing more than sugars, like sucrose and dextrose. And from what I understand the do in fact mask test results for thc. But, I failed a test before using one of these high sugar test cleans. The Dr. that calls with the bad news was actually a fair bloke, and talked with me straight up. I had been a clam the whole time, not speaking a word, and he went on to explain how masking agents are easily detectable and that the lab actually looks for them. He also stated that my thc level showed in the "casual contact" range, but this is a typical reading when masking agents are used, and he couldn't sign my card. He for sure knew about the test clean no doubt.

I was high the morning of that test, and since it showed in the casual contact range, I know for a fact that the sugar type test clean stuff does indeed work to a degree. But I also now know it is a big no-go.

I have a valid drug test card now, and I got it using synthetic urine. It is the only way to fly. Unless they are giving you a full view inspected test, it works and works well.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
I have a valid drug test card now, and I got it using synthetic urine. It is the only way to fly. Unless they are giving you a full view inspected test, it works and works well.

But doesn't synthetic urine present its own problems such as body temperature and whether you will have opportunity to use without being detected?

If someone is going to a location for first time to test for a job they don't know what to expect as far as who is watching or how the test is administered.

Seems to me the most complete way would be to dilute and take synthetic urine in. If you get into the room and are able to use it, great. If not, at least you're diluted and have a chance.

How did you hide your synthetic urine, in what kind of container, and how did you keep it exact body temp?

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
My experience is that detox products are usually nothing more than sugars, like sucrose and dextrose. And from what I understand the do in fact mask test results for thc. But, I failed a test before using one of these high sugar test cleans. The Dr. that calls with the bad news was actually a fair bloke, and talked with me straight up. I had been a clam the whole time, not speaking a word, and he went on to explain how masking agents are easily detectable and that the lab actually looks for them. He also stated that my thc level showed in the "casual contact" range, but this is a typical reading when masking agents are used, and he couldn't sign my card. He for sure knew about the test clean no doubt.

I was high the morning of that test, and since it showed in the casual contact range, I know for a fact that the sugar type test clean stuff does indeed work to a degree. But I also now know it is a big no-go.

Thanks, HD! I used to work construction and would have to get a drug card once a year. So, I would just "dry" myself out for 3 or 4 weeks before my test and didn't worry about it. My new job only required a test for the hiring process, but with an on the job injury this is a short notice situation. I would have preferred to go synthetic, but money is tight and I was searching for as many options as possible. The dilution link on the first page seemed to fit the bill and the jello thing seemed that it might be plausible.

Thanks again for the insight!

Namaste, mess

Edit: "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Hoosierdaddy again."

Barf

... I've been through supervised probation, and smoked the entire time... listen to what I have to say.

For the first 2 months I thought I could pass these tests by using these bullshit 'methods,' but I never wanted to drop the $60+ on detox drinks. Anyway, I've have heard all of the responses in the first post previously, and tried all of them. Creatine, water, dilution, vit B6 and B12, gatorade, aspirin, and even niacin, and knows what the fuck else. Long story short. I fucking failed 3 tests in a row and got sent back for probation violation.

Finally, I started using my brother's piss by putting it in a clean out elmer's glue bottle. Here's the trick to heating it up: turn on the over and set for whatever. after a few minutes when the oven is about 130-140, TURN OFF THE OVEN put the glue bottle of piss in. And just chill till you need to leave. (allow at least 20mins to heat up), Tape the bottle up under ur nuts and do your thing, unless they look right at your dick, which I have also experienced before and have no way around this. Worked 5+ times, I was only on once a month testing.

Bad failure example: my friend used the detox drinks everytime, and he NEVER failed a drug test... We would blaze right before!!! You listening? GOOD
About 5-6 months in they sent his piss to the lab, showed up at his door and locked him up! Why!? Because his pee tested positive for 'masking agents.' Now you know.

PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW THESE TECHNIQUES FOR CLEANING YOUR PISS!!! The only real way to get thru probation is piss substitution or quitting smoking. TRUST ME! DONT PLAY WITH YOUR FREEDOM. I'm lucky I didn't get locked up for my first probation violation.

Fat Tone

You got me paranoid now Barf !!! Thought the good old IC had the magic answer.Well, it looks like I'm going to jail since they look at my Dick when I piss.

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
... I've been through supervised probation, and smoked the entire time... listen to what I have to say.

For the first 2 months I thought I could pass these tests by using these bullshit 'methods,' but I never wanted to drop the $60+ on detox drinks. Anyway, I've have heard all of the responses in the first post previously, and tried all of them. Creatine, water, dilution, vit B6 and B12, gatorade, aspirin, and even niacin, and knows what the fuck else. Long story short. I fucking failed 3 tests in a row and got sent back for probation violation.

Finally, I started using my brother's piss by putting it in a clean out elmer's glue bottle. Here's the trick to heating it up: turn on the over and set for whatever. after a few minutes when the oven is about 130-140, TURN OFF THE OVEN put the glue bottle of piss in. And just chill till you need to leave. (allow at least 20mins to heat up), Tape the bottle up under ur nuts and do your thing, unless they look right at your dick, which I have also experienced before and have no way around this. Worked 5+ times, I was only on once a month testing.

Bad failure example: my friend used the detox drinks everytime, and he NEVER failed a drug test... We would blaze right before!!! You listening? GOOD
About 5-6 months in they sent his piss to the lab, showed up at his door and locked him up! Why!? Because his pee tested positive for 'masking agents.' Now you know.

PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW THESE TECHNIQUES FOR CLEANING YOUR PISS!!! The only real way to get thru probation is piss substitution or quitting smoking. TRUST ME! DONT PLAY WITH YOUR FREEDOM. I'm lucky I didn't get locked up for my first probation violation.

The voice of practical experience! Thanks for sharing Barf and while I agree that the best way to pass is abstinence or, at least, someone else's sample or synthetic, necessity dictates I try dilution. I have nothing to lose really, other than a job and as scarce as they are, it isn't exactly like losing one's freedom. So, I'll give it a shot and roll the dice.

I will be making a practice run tomorrow evening and will post how I did here.

Namaste, mess

Barf

The voice of practical experience! Thanks for sharing Barf and while I agree that the best way to pass is abstinence or, at least, someone else's sample or synthetic, necessity dictates I try dilution. I have nothing to lose really, other than a job and as scarce as they are, it isn't exactly like losing one's freedom. So, I'll give it a shot and roll the dice.

I will be making a practice run tomorrow evening and will post how I did here.

Namaste, mess

word, my advice applies to court probation, i feel that company drug testing is a joke, I'm sure you'll be fine. But nonetheless since it is for a company...substitution would be even easier! gl

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
word, my advice applies to court probation, i feel that company drug testing is a joke, I'm sure you'll be fine. But nonetheless since it is for a company...substitution would be even easier! gl

Ya...It is my understanding that probation/parole tests are for 15ng/ml and company tests are for 50 ng/ml (on the initial test but 15ng/ml for confirmation tests). Still, the ones who know I smoke aren't gonna piss clean and the ones who don't know will want to know why I want theirs!

Be that as it may, a little background, I am 6' and about 230, a metabolic rate about medium, and a light smoker (about an eighth every ten days or so and less than that the past few weeks).I had little faith that I would pass the two home test kits I bought at the drug store, as I have been taking 2 200mg ea. ibuprofin 3 or 4 times a day for the last 10 or 12 days up until late last night.

I intentionally smoked a bowl (about four hits total) yesterday and late last night. Failed the first test, and it may very well be wishful thinking on my part, but I could just make out the faintest glimmer of a red end section on the 2nd test. So, I am gathering that I (hopefully) am just over the detection line. Won't take any ibuprofin between now and another test Friday and see what happens.

I started loading up on creatine for the last three days at about 2 or 3 teaspoons per. Not so much for the test (as it doesn't apply) but if I have to test in the next few days.

At 6 p.m. I downed 8 oz of double-strength gatorade and 4 aspirin. Repeated gatorade every 15 minutes until 7 p.m. then added 4 aspirin and voided (light yellow). Continued gatorade. At 8 p.m., gatorade, five B-complex (@ 20mg B-2 ea.), and a void (very light yellow). 8:30 voided (light yellow). Waited to work up a void and at 9:30 failed the first test. Right after voiding (light yellow) for the test, I drank the cherry jello in 12 oz's of water and tested (light-to-med yellow) the second time at 10.

Also, of slight interest, a void at about 11 p.m. was something of a chartruese yellow, very bright.

I will test again Friday and update then.

So far, it's about $1 for two boxes of jello, $5 for the creatine, $15 for the gatorade (2 - 2 gal. mixes), $5 for the B-complex, and $45 for three test kits.

lol...I know, I would have done just as well to have overnighted synthetic, but if this can work for a very light smoker, the cost of the tests becomes moot.

Namaste, mess

melvin2

Could you give a little more info on exactly what you tried?
Where did you get the info on how to make a diluted sample look undiluted?
Were the 3 tests you failed very close together time wise or did you have time to get clean in between?
Also when you tried dilution did you get an actual "fail" result, or a "dilute" result? If "dilute," was that an automatic fail or did it require a retest?

This info is helpful to refine the methods, but also to see if there was anything you (or others) could have done to better your chances.

Dilution will not work for everyone everytime but atleast you stand a chance if you find yourself in that situation. It's easy to tell someone who uses recreationally to quit for awhile, but for someone who uses medicinally it might not be as easy to give up.

I like the elmer's glue bottle idea. Won't help when they stare at your dick.

How about attaching a small diameter tube to the underside of the penis and adjusting just right so it looks ok from a side view? There are skin glues. If you are extreme enough, the skin on the underside would be easy to pierce for some type of secure attachment. Don't know how easy it would be keeping it clean.

melvin2

Saliva Testing: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=125081

General drug test info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test

This thread could use an update...

HAIR TESTING
(This is a copy and paste job just like the other guides)

" Pass a hair test by Jerry G...
This method is not fool proof, but does have a very high(90%+) success rate.

THC metabolites are stored in the cortex of the hair strand. The cortex is protected by a layer of scales called the cuticle. To strip the metabolites from the cortex, the cuticle needs to be opened and penetrated.

Basics open the cuticle due to their PH levels above 7. Baking soda, bleach, and ammonia are all are strong basics that help to open the cuticle.

Shampoos like Toxin Wash and Zydot contain strong stripping agents, that combined with bleaching and redying yield a very high success rate in passing hair tests.

I think going to a pro is best for bleaching and redying, but it can be done at home.

The basic plan is to bleach and redye twice. Use a 40 volume peroxide bleach. Ignore the hair pros and sign a waiver if needed. I think washing out the bleach and the dye with a very strong shampoo like Toxin Wash works best. The second bleach and redye should be done at least 10 days after the last session of herb. If you have little or no clean time, the last bleach and redye should be done as close to the test as possible.

The day of the test make a thick baking soda paste and massage it into your hair. Then do a full TW treatment and then a full Zydot treatment. These two shampoos compliment each other.

Good luck, almost everyone who does this passes...

OTHER TREATMENTS--

I have no experience with them, but some people have had success with hair relaxers and perm treatments. These products contain propylene glycol and ammonia, which are proven to open the cuticle and reduce metabolites. I'd wash with TW or another good shampoo after treatment.

There is a common misconception that AloeRid Shampoo helps to pass a test. It does nothing. It is the discontinued AloeRid Treatment that contained a high propylene glycol content, and was effective.

There is a treatment program called the Macujo Method. It works for some people, especially those with thin light hair, or low levels of usage. It does not work well for heavy users with little clean time. It did not work at all for me.

Best of luck to all--Jerry G"

Saseydon

Comprehensive guide for passing a drug test

Can someone really take it upon themselves to do work without being hired to do it, or asked to do it, and then expect to be paid? Unless I am missing something, that seems to be like someone coming to my house and cutting my lawn without my request and then expecting me to pay them for the work and the lawnmower.

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Well I passed the third test after no ibuprophin for three days, but I intentionally smoked a half bowl (2 hits) last night. I changed the guidelines to what I felt was best for me. So, I started the gatorade, 2 aspirin, and creatine at 11 a.m. Gatorade until noon when I added 2 aspirin and 2 B-complex, then voided (light yellow) and voided (clear to light yellow) again at 12:30. At 1:00, 2 more aspirin and 2 more B-complex. Voided at 1:30 (light to med. yellow). 2:00 p.m. saw 4 aspirin and 2 B-complex. 2:30 and another void (med. yellow). At 3:00 I drank the jello dissolved in 12 oz's of water and voided for the test (at mid-stream, light to med. yellow) at 3:25. To be sure, it was only a faint red line, but it was there!

A few personal observations, if I may, (and most importantly) this in not a method for a heavy smoker or anyone having to take a test under stricter guidelines of tolerable limits. If your smoking an eighth or more a week, this method will probably do you little good. Even if you only smoke a bowl or two over the weekend, you will need a couple of days notice to up your creatinine levels.

Another thing I noticed was that my urine was a bit brighter than usual. It may have to do with the dyes of the lemon-lime flavor I used. Don't know, but if it does, the orange flavor may be worth considering.

The jello may not do the trick by itself, but I do think it helped.

Ya...if you got the cash, get the substitute. Otherwise keep some of this stuff on hand and hope you have enough time to utilize it, IF you're a light smoker!

Namaste, mess

Fat Tone

Just took a home test kit and it had the slight red line of negative.The test was a First Check from CVS and I think it cuts off at 50 ng.I havnt smoke in 35 days.I have to a UA around 8 this morning.I was a extremly heavy smoker of some good nugs.Should I still try the dilution method?

melvin2

Just took a home test kit and it had the slight red line of negative.The test was a First Check from CVS and I think it cuts off at 50 ng.I havnt smoke in 35 days.I have to a UA around 8 this morning.I was a extremly heavy smoker of some good nugs.Should I still try the dilution method?

I may be a day late...
It is my opinion that you will be ok on a 50ng cut off. You will want to drink some water or gatoraid to slightly dilute. I mean, you don't want your urine to be too concentrated. Definitely do not give the first piss of the day.

If it were me I'd wake up, relieve myself, drink some gatoraid, piss once more, drink more gatoraid, then go test.

I don't know if that will be too much dilution to detect creatinine or not.

Please post your results and tell us how much liquid you drank and how many times you took a leak up to and including for the test.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can just about guarantee you that unless you are over 450 lbs, a 35 day hiatus is far and away plenty of enough time to detox.

Even if the lab does not detect any substances, if the piss is not yellow they can call for a retest due to low specific gravity. Any diuretic like gatorade or coffee is going to cause you to pee clear real fast.