What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COMPLETE NUTRIENT SCHEDULES!

G

Guest 18340

Syd,
HUGE THANKS for all the work you've done here posting these schedules, your work has not gone un-noticed!

Syd

ICMag Donor
Thank you very much for the kind words, evlme2.
The funniest thing is that I don't like how cannabis nutes companies work and I feel blackmailed the most of times I have to buy their products. And this research has just strengthened my negative opinions.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
im sure glad syd was here while my internet has been spotty/non-existent. good job. Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread, this is exactly what i was hoping for when i started it. k+ to everyone when i get a minute or two.

oh yeah here's a PBP and a Sweet schedule that just showed up with my nute samples(botanicare rocks by the way! three part pbp some liquid karma AND sweet raw to try out, and some super stellar customer service girls) so ill throw them up so my scanner doesn't feel so lonely.

PBP
Sweet Schedule

Syd

ICMag Donor
ECOLIZER

ECOLIZER

SOIL
picture.php

NFT
picture.php

COCO/HYDRO
picture.php

Flo Grow

THE RECIPE BY REZDOG

THE RECIPE BY REZDOG

==The Recipe==

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've been asking exactly how I do what I do,with ferts, for a good long time.
This is a recipe for anybody to follow,based on my decade-plus experiences with GenHy's Flora Series.
It does smokin' good for me,your results may vary.
I'm always tweaking the above,and you should,too.

==The Recipe==

(All Products are GenHydro,pH at 5.5 pH)
(All measurements are per gal.)
6ml flora micro
9ml flora bloom
Kool-Bloom POWDER

VEGETATIVE STAGE AT 24 HRS. LIGHT ON
(18/6,optional)

Veg,Feed:

6ml flora micro
9ml flora bloom

Use the above 1/2-strength on seedlings and clones to 10" tall,then feed full-strength>on.

Based on 63 day 12/12 Flower Cycle:

Day 1-14
6ml micro
9ml bloom

Day 15-21
6ml micro
9ml bloom
1 tsp./Gal. Kool-Bloom POWDER (ONE FEED,DAY 15!)

Day 22-28
6ml micro
9ml Bloom

Day 29-35
9ml Bloom
1 tsp./gal. Kool-Bloom POWDER (ONE FEED,DAY 29!)

Day 36-52
9 ml Bloom
(AND ON DAY 36,a 1 tsp./gal Kool-Bloom POWDER Slam!!)

Day 52-63 (Flush)
5.5-6.0 pH h20 at 50 ppm

Now you know!!

ADDENDUM 9-6-09:

I've seen yields increase about 15% (!!) with the above modifications.

Check the link :

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=81674&highlight=REZ+FORMULA

acapulcosgold

Reefermans Love Potion for Plants

Reefermans Love Potion for Plants

2 part all in one nutrient that does not need any additives. Just released at the TY cup in Toronto maplereefplantproducts.com

FeedChart.jpg

BigRed

Hi all..i need to ask some floraseries chart problems ma question is in the schedule(hydro) its shows ml / 10 L is this meaning 1 ml for 10 liters or what?? Thanks..