What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COMPLETE NUTRIENT SCHEDULES!

snaggy

Nutri+ 2008

Nutri+ 2008

Nutri+ 2008 Program Schedule:

Attachments

• nutriplus2008en.jpg
    nutriplus2008en.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 43

Syd

ICMag Donor
FNTN

FNTN

From Nature To Nature
Not a proper schedule 'cause they don't have it, but just single products dosages.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mjactivist

Advanced Floriculture

Advanced Floriculture

They really don't have a weekly feeding schedule.
This is just the flowering stage.
And also Coco Flower A&B were my base.
L8
MJ

mjactivist

They are both extremely high equality, I really can't say one out performed another. But, I can say that the custom H&G line I run is almost 1/2 the price. The only way I was able to afford all the Bloom nutes was I bought them at an expo for cheaper. I still had to leave one bottle out of their schedule, Pre Bloom.
Also I forgot to put Silica on my schedule. It’s supposed to be used 3ml per gal, but I use it as my ph up. It came out to be around 1.5ml per gal. Bloom has the strongest silica on the market, 53.2% silica.
But, I do like a few of their products also. Like:
Humate
Seafuel
Seaweed
Seaminerals
Silica
and Final
L8
MJ

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Nice, yea they are pricey.. Did you ever run Flora Nova? just having a hard time finding something cheaper cuz at 5ml a gal at max dose that's a low amount and that gave me my best results yet.. I'm gonna run it side by side with H&G when I get my samples this week lets hope I get enough haha