What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

commies

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Disney should abandon Florida, and build elsewhere. somewhere a better fit for them and their concerns. outside of Atlanta perhaps? a hell of a lot of tourists stopping short of the Fla. line would impact the state somewhat, i think. DeSantis might want to think more, talk less.
He should have heeded your advice. :ROFLMAO:

Outside of Florida, Ron is about as popular as herpes.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the guy, huh? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

30 points behind Trump in every poll, and you pronounce your last name "Winner". OK there Hotshot. :ROFLMAO:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Morcheeba*

Veteran
This is the guy, huh? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

30 points behind Trump in every poll, and you pronounce your last name "Winner". OK there Hotshot. :ROFLMAO:
Ron Desantis, AKA Ronnie Rage, is a less eloquent Trump and he will be a disaster on the national debate stage.

peace

Cannavore

Veteran

wonder what this will all look like in 100-200 years. if we even still have organized societal life at that point and aren't living in a mad max movie.

re-bumping this so i have a thread to post in and not clutter up the biden circle jerking.

moose eater

wonder what this will all look like in 100-200 years. if we even still have organized societal life at that point and aren't living in a mad max movie.

re-bumping this so i have a thread to post in and not clutter up the biden circle jerking.

In 100 more years of similar performance by the cheese-dick oligarchs, such individuals will hopefully have been eaten by the poor they so opportunistically pissed on.... consumed after cooking over bon fires of burning pallets with some fava beans and a nice bottle of chianti... maybe some good psylocibin for dessert.

(*And always remember that the difference between spelling 'desert' and 'dessert' is that dessert has two 'S's' in it, because you'll want seconds... but you don't want seconds of 'desert, unless you need sand for your potting mixes).

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
FB_IMG_1714063987605.jpg