What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Come waste your time with me...

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anima - :wave: Thanks for the visit old friend.

rasputin - Sure is !!

Peat - :dance013:

cocktail frank - :friends:

Ribsauce - Not the fattest girls i ever grew, but good enough for me :thank you:

Hank Hemp - I thought they had enough room :) Thanks for the visit :wave:

killerweed31 - Thanks friend, made these seeds last summer.

===========================================

[youtubeif]A7F2X3rSSCU[/youtubeif]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nurseryman

Just caught myself up, here.

Very Nice Grow Brother B! Fantastic use of space, those Buds are looking mighty fine!

Countdown til harvest? These are from seed? How variant are the flowers? Are they maturing equally enough for a single harvest or are you just gonna pull them as they ripen?

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FirstTracks - The house is kept at 68F, so not to cold at night. In the winter i block my grate off and crack the window, then it gets cold :smoke:

Nurseryman - TYVM :wave: Thinking harvest will be in about 3 weeks, no way to know really till they give me the word.

Yes from seed :yes: Most seem to be leaning more toward the purple mother, with a few taking the C99 side. Looking like they will all be done very close to each other too. I'll hold them till they all ready.

I do have a MOFO clone in there. She will not be close to done and the whole plant will go into the hash bags. Dunno WTF i was thinking throwing her in there.

cody2white -
picture.php

That duct goes right under my house :yes: Cut a 8in hole in the floor and it goes to my crawl space.

FiveLeggedGoat - :friends:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UsualSuspect - Always a good thing to see you around the boards my old friend :friends: Please stop back more often :respect:

Gooey - :smoweed:

La Grasserie - :thank you:

oKiHai - Thanks !!
=============================================

60 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Let me ask a nosy question there Bro. I do 8-11 plants in 26 sq/ft. how about you? Just wondering.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
how did I not know this was in a closet??
:biglaugh:
Looking good Brother Bear.

whens the chop?? :D

P

Puddin'tane

Bears been in the closet for years milo :laughing:
Lookin great BB..the pistils on that one bud there look crazy fat!
:friends:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hank Hemp - 20 in a 5x8 :yes:

Iraganji - :thank you:

milo_xxx - Oh i don't know when i am chopping, another week minimum, two maybe :joint:

Puddin'tane - :moon: :friends:

============================================

66 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php