What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Columbian Gold 72

Hempy McNoodle

Nice to see a few more people growing the CG 72. It's been out for a while but not a whole lot of grow/smoke reports or pictures on this one.

@ hempy mcnoodle @ achille

Can I ask were you guys obtained your seeds?
acquired my cg from world of seeds,2019, start grow late may no problems very productive, large buds, very potent thrive in hot western, Oklahoma weather peace, mike tea sorry no photos future grows in 2020 planned out doors for these, santa martas.

I grew some World Of Seeds strains (pakistan Valley, Afghan Kush, Wild Thai, Moroccan) I don't think they were authentic locality strains but they were some very high quality genetics.

mike tea

I grew some World Of Seeds strains (pakistan Valley, Afghan Kush, Wild Thai, Moroccan) I don't think they were authentic locality strains but they were some very high quality genetics.
the cg, from world of seeds have a strong resistance to insect pests, strong root structure, strong fuel and fruit smell mixture very sticky resin to touch, started in late may harvested them in late September, very productive for out door grow, 2019 peace mike tea

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
the cg, from world of seeds have a strong resistance to insect pests, strong root structure, strong fuel and fruit smell mixture very sticky resin to touch, started in late may harvested them in late September, very productive for out door grow, 2019 peace mike tea

Hi Mike dose the smoke live up to your expectations in potancy and duration of the high you would expect from a good old school sativa.

funkyhorse

Hi Mike dose the smoke live up to your expectations in potancy and duration of the high you would expect from a good old school sativa.

Hi Hempy
My first experience growing was with feminized world of seeds strains because it is locally available at my location

WOS Colombian Gold strain grown outdoors happened to be Colombian Pyrite, nothing in common with the colombians of old

Coljam which is made with Colombian Gold 80's is certainly 20th century smoke, it is something else and very different from WOS strains, I didnt like what I found in WOS seeds. From Wild Thailand strain I expected cambodian brick quality because if it is truth this strain is from any of both Koh Changs sourced after 1990 it can be nothing else but cambodian brick. This Wild Thailand pack I got has nothing to do with cambodian brick quality. Maybe the regular seeds from WOS are different but I honestly doubt it

I hope this helps

romanoweed

I recall W.O.S. wrote themselve their Wild Thai is from new Kho Phagans Seedbatch. (I dont know when they wrote that, maybe 10 years ago). I never saw this Description before. They seemed to know that, sice they described it closer, as the bud was Golden Buddha quality or something golden String, dont know what that means. They also wrote it is just massively selected thowards earlyflowering Phenos.

So, i cant garanty this was a Original Describtion from them,, but it stuck i my mind, when lately reading.

mike tea

ex pactations

ex pactations

hemp, it does for me you feel the effects when you take a hit, it keeps you going like the old school sativa , no couch potatoe effects still have some stash left how ever not for long peace mike tea

Im'One

hemp, it does for me you feel the effects when you take a hit, it keeps you going like the old school sativa , no couch potatoe effects still have some stash left how ever not for long peace mike tea

Hey if it grows well and you like it, thats all that matters in the end.
Let me know if you grow another generation and keep seeds. Keep us posted.

mike tea

to one and only

to one and only

Hey if it grows well and you like it, thats all that matters in the end.
Let me know if you grow another generation and keep seeds. Keep us posted.
will be getting started soon on this second generation have seed from the 2019 grow as soon as it gets a little warmer will transplant and start this second generation will keep all informed as they say in California its all about the love for it, peace mike tea have plenty of seedif in need.

Hempy McNoodle

My CG 72' sprouted with 4 cotyledons and 3 baby leaflets and had a dehydrated look. I have startes a new seed to replace it. I may keep the deformed one elsewhere or give it to a friend to see what comes out of it.

Nexus7

My CG 72' sprouted with 4 cotyledons and 3 baby leaflets and had a dehydrated look. I have startes a new seed to replace it. I may keep the deformed one elsewhere or give it to a friend to see what comes out of it.

That's weird. Haven't heard about many too mutations in this line. All my three are nice and healthy with vigorous earlt growth too.

Nexus7

Well it's looking like I got 3/3 males based on pre-flowers :(

Here's a definite one I call rainbow on account of the magenta petioles and magenta striping of the main stem. The other two are straight green types.

picture.php

picture.php

How's everyone elses '72 Gold going?

Latest posts

Latest posts