What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colors of Infinity

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
of this first round, #11 was my favorite... followed closely by #16 which has picked up in resin over the last few weeks... the aromas on #16 are really complex and nice too, while very different than the blueberry type aromas from the other phenotype. #12 is awesome too for its smell but the bud structure is CRAZY and super low yielding.

yeah I know, there are many reasons this variety wont work for most growers today... in its pure form its more for me to work and grow into something desirable to connoisseurs in the future... but I also had some plans to make some hybrids that will hopefully speed things up and add some other traits.

I think most smokers just need to be enlightend by trying something with different effects and taste... some may never find them interesting enough.

it would seem that alot of people who know their stuff would want to smoke the stuff they just wont commit to growing and would rather buy it from someone else who takes the time and sacrafices the space.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
the thread of tropical delights... Plants looking wild and beautiful infini... Fantastic :)

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd be into growing it, Tabitha looks serious. thanks again for being a genetic diversifier, my progeny will also be thankful!
hope your enjoying your buds.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tabitha #16

tabitha #16

first let me apologize for abandoning this thread, life has been keeping me from growing and without anything new to share I haven't had the will to keep up to date with the forums or have anything significant to share with you all.

but for anyone interested, I did want to finish up this report on the Tabitha v1.1...

of the two keepers I found in this run (but lost both plants) #11 & #16 by far my most favorite trait is the smell left behind when smoking it, it doesn't smell like pot at all but more like a unique fine incense aroma. Followed by the quality of the effects, then the smell/taste. Worlds apart from anything Ive smoked before.

So Tabitha #16 finally came down after 22 weeks of flowering, the smells were bubblegum, earthy/musty forest floor, citrus peel with a hint of cat pissy aroma. The taste is floral, incense and citrus. The high is strong and hits immediately, right up there with many top shelf flowers... 3 hits and youre lit. The effects are 100% cerebral, but not the most clearheaded of highs, it leaves you a bit foggy and your thoughts a little disconnected... but still functional enough to do most any work especially where mental clarity and accuracy aren't the most crucial. It has a relatively low ceiling, which I found to be around a gram of flowers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if people are interested, I'll write up a report on #11 (which was my favorite) and also tell a the story of a couple "interesting" experiences I had smoking some Tabitha that cured for over a year.

I hope to start being around, reading and posting a bit more in the future... *fingers crossed*

later guys, and thank you to everyone who stopped to say hello and such while I was gone.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Infini! How are things sir???!? :biggrin: :huggg:
:party:

SUP!

I cant complain too much!!

how are you doing milo?

its good to see many of you guys are still around, doing your things... cant wait to get back to work and spend more time hanging, reading, and posting

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first let me apologize for abandoning this thread, life has been keeping me from growing and without anything new to share I haven't had the will to keep up to date with the forums or have anything significant to share with you all.

but for anyone interested, I did want to finish up this report on the Tabitha v1.1...

of the two keepers I found in this run (but lost both plants) #11 & #16 by far my most favorite trait is the smell left behind when smoking it, it doesn't smell like pot at all but more like a unique fine incense aroma. Followed by the quality of the effects, then the smell/taste. Worlds apart from anything Ive smoked before.

So Tabitha #16 finally came down after 22 weeks of flowering, the smells were bubblegum, earthy/musty forest floor, citrus peel with a hint of cat pissy aroma. The taste is floral, incense and citrus. The high is strong and hits immediately, right up there with many top shelf flowers... 3 hits and youre lit. The effects are 100% cerebral, but not the most clearheaded of highs, it leaves you a bit foggy and your thoughts a little disconnected... but still functional enough to do most any work especially where mental clarity and accuracy aren't the most crucial. It has a relatively low ceiling, which I found to be around a gram of flowers.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

22 weeks !!! holy shit !!! :yoinks:

I can't even imagine taking a strain that far !!!

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super glue s1's

Super glue s1's

Just a quick update...

Doing a small outdoor breeding project.

Have 10 female super glue s1 plants i started from seed. Super glue is gg4 x gelato. Ive selected 5 of the 10 and pollinated them all with 2 kokomo males (my angel breath/good vibes line)

Here are 3 of the 5 Super glue s1's i selected...

Sg #2
picture.php

Sg #4
picture.php

Sg#5
picture.php

And hey there dan!

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup milo