What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colors of Infinity

SourDank

Veteran
You sir, have some patience. 129 days with another 7 weeks?!?! Hot damn. Love those foxtails!! Respect brother

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You sir, have some patience. 129 days with another 7 weeks?!?! Hot damn. Love those foxtails!! Respect brother

that's a guesstimation but it only started putting on visible resin glands (to the naked eye) and a discernible scent a couple weeks ago so I assume it will take another 5-7 weeks for the flowers to ripen...

you should see the wild phenotype plants, I dont know how long they would take to finish.

thanks!

SourDank

Veteran
yea those ones that never seem to end, I'm too young to ever have experienced the columbian gold or Thai sticks so I only get to imagine what they were like unfortunately. The closest I've had to a true 100% sativa is Neville's Haze, unless of course I got some and was unaware, which I doubt. I love sativa's and prior to growing the few experiences I did have were memorable to me, and they were never what I've heard described. One day I'll do one myself, it's just hard for me to get past that 12-14 week mark. So for the moment I've live vicariously through guys like you and a few others who do those super long flowering ladies

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
me too, what got me started on this was first the folklore, then my own growing experience with some sativa hybrids that were awesome... then my personal studies into genetics.

I think this line will be something like an old pure haze, in that the populations will be diverse and only a small percentage of females will have the "full package" (maybe 1/30 or so)... the line will be best suited as a breeding tool and less so for a grower looking for keepers .

Tabitha v1.1 #11

so far #11 is a great wake and bake herb with nice old school smells and taste...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll post a more in depth smoke report towards the end of the stash.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Fantastic show of plants and patience Infinitesimal. :) Had to say something. 129 days and going for a while yet?
My longest flowering girl was only around 14-15 weeks. Seems like a short grow for you. ;)
Great stuff

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
14 -15 is plenty enough... I am ready to flower some 8-10 weekers again :D.

with these I just forget about them and just give 'em water... watched pot never boils? :chin: ripens?

I can remember when 9 weeks felt like forever, approaching 19 weeks now... 9-10 weeks will never feel the same.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more pics

more pics

here is the top of #13 so you can get an idea of how shaggy she is...

picture.php

Tabitha #10 harvested @ day 129...

picture.php

picture.php

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wild NLD Phenotype - Cannabis Indica indica

this is somehting like what I would imagine someone finding a wild patch of NLD cannabis might see.

not to unexpected to see, knowing that the hybrid used is mostly tropical then crossed to an unworked tropical creating a homozygous f1, that was crossed to another unworked tropical...a gnarly plant, sorta wish I done a better job, in order to know wether or not these expressions are worth anything... they maybe useful just to preserve wild NLD genes, but so far they dont seem to impressive... though number three has a faint but pleasant aroma.

Tabitha #3 @ 135 days...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I might kill this one, or use it to make f2 seeds for preservation then kill it... pointless to grow.

Tabitha v1.1 - #2 @ 135 days...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah #2 has been flowering like that for about 2 months, at least number 3 has made some progress albeit very slow progress.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tabitha #10 drying...

it was drying to fast on the vine while still being to moist for the jars so put it into a large brown grocery bag for a few days before putting it into the jars today...

picture.php

picture.php

Miraculous Meds

fun stuff there. So is 16 one of ur favorites for its physical look n trichome production?

I think id be knocking Tabitha up with a solid indica ibl to make some good f1's. that is, if u find some traits u want to carry on. Blueberry might be a good fit to combine with her to compliment that blueberry aroma u say u were getting.

110 to 120 days indoors is no Bueno for most of us. Hell, most people freak out with anything over 65 or 70 days.

I cant get very many people interested in trying nld's or herbs that don't have dense structured bag appeal. Its a shame the uneducated tokers judge the book by its cover, instead of what effect it gives u.