What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Seed Banks

Epiphyte

I picked up El jefe, commerce city kush and scotts og from RD and Real Soul and Super Sour Alien from RPC. I'm only running El jefe right now but then starting the Scotts and Real Sour.

I will say the reason I sought out RD seeds more than any other company was because of the interviews that I had seen with Scott. He seems like a super genuine guy. I think the good energy will come through more than my CC packs did.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rootseller PCK

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

meowcovich

Good sativa

Good sativa

Any recommended sativa dominate clones available in Denver from recreational stores? Blue Dream, Haze hybrid, sativa dominate Flo, or similar genetics?

Can't go wrong with good ole' Sour Diesel, usually pretty easy to find in the Denver area... finding a good cut is the trick. Call around and check the reviews before buying! Good luck.

Extacie

I'm running some of Rootsellers PCK. 2 weeks into flower doing fine.

@OrganicFarmer Have you popped any of there other beans or know anyone who has? I too have some pck a couple weeks into bloom. Looking great so far, one turning a gorgeous red/purple color. I have a couple other of their crosses, but can't run them for a while cus of plant counts. All the bad reviews on here makes me skeptical now :/

Hard to find much info On them unfortunately.

Extacie

Any places sell feminized beans in Colorado got a friend looking for some down there.

Check out "the clinic"
I'm currently running their hemlock outdoors which is beautiful. Very frosty. Can't wait to smoke it!
On a side note, anyone know how to "like" post on here or find them helpful? I'm having a retarded moment lol.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
You guys will have one of the best new on the block, watch 2015 Cannarado Genetics.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
You guys will have one of the best new on the block, watch 2015 Cannarado Genetics.

And exactly what differentiates between them and the others? I got 30 year old Skunk #1's with no stability or uniformity whatsoever from a breeder that some would consider one of the best in the world.... certainly one of the more well known..... I'd personally rather make, and trade beans from friends great cuts as opposed to paying for crap shoot seeds... 1 great cut from a F-1 pheno hunt winning a cup does not make me wanna do the rest of the pheno hunt through the leftover beans... which I've seen happen on more than just one occasion, thats for damn sure.... so what makes them the "best on the block"?

mtntrogger

Veteran
yep I have been really thinking about how to do this. I am not entirely sure of the business plan , but seed distribution is an area of `the market that needs to be tapped into around here. I am trying to gather great unique colorado genetics from smaller breeders to highlight what we have going on around here as well as find a way to obtain and distribute select seeds from larger but well regarded breeders. Lots of folks growin around here nowadays and i would love to help others in and outside of colorado get great genes to grow and work with from seed.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@OrganicFarmer Have you popped any of there other beans or know anyone who has? I too have some pck a couple weeks into bloom. Looking great so far, one turning a gorgeous red/purple color. I have a couple other of their crosses, but can't run them for a while cus of plant counts. All the bad reviews on here makes me skeptical now :/

Hard to find much info On them unfortunately.

I've just had one run with them so far. I picked up their whole line while I was visiting. I've only found one phenotype that I'd run again in the PCK line unless I see some changes between now and harvest. I'm in week 8 with them now. If I had to do it over I would just buy a few of their PCK's and make my own crosses.

Extacie

I've just had one run with them so far. I picked up their whole line while I was visiting. I've only found one phenotype that I'd run again in the PCK line unless I see some changes between now and harvest. I'm in week 8 with them now. If I had to do it over I would just buy a few of their PCK's and make my own crosses.

That's what's up thanks man. So you haven't ran any of their crosses yet, just the pck? Idk if you go to cam much but their genetics are dank and the pck looks good so far so I bet the crosses will be very nice if no hermie/male issues. I was just curious cus id like to buy some their crosses but don't want to if any major issues. Thanks again dude.
How do the PCK's look as far as yield? Mine look pretty low yielding so far, but only like 4 weeks in for me. They smell like sweet grapes & bubblegum.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what's up thanks man. So you haven't ran any of their crosses yet, just the pck? Idk if you go to cam much but their genetics are dank and the pck looks good so far so I bet the crosses will be very nice if no hermie/male issues. I was just curious cus id like to buy some their crosses but don't want to if any major issues. Thanks again dude.
How do the PCK's look as far as yield? Mine look pretty low yielding so far, but only like 4 weeks in for me. They smell like sweet grapes & bubblegum.

I'm popping some ghost kushxpck's now. I'll report back. No hermie issues. Typically anyone can make plants hermie if everything's not dialed in. As far as weight I don't think they will be huge yielders. I'd say they will probably finish out to an ounce of ounce and a half each. I have them in 5 gallon fabric pots. I should've veged longer. My favorite one smells like trainwreck.

Jhhnn

Veteran
yep I have been really thinking about how to do this. I am not entirely sure of the business plan , but seed distribution is an area of `the market that needs to be tapped into around here. I am trying to gather great unique colorado genetics from smaller breeders to highlight what we have going on around here as well as find a way to obtain and distribute select seeds from larger but well regarded breeders. Lots of folks growin around here nowadays and i would love to help others in and outside of colorado get great genes to grow and work with from seed.

The problem is that seeds are a marijuana product, even though they're not psychoactive or intended as food but retail producers need full boat licensing to be legal.

Some MMJ providers have offered seeds for years from CO producers like RD but that doesn't work for everybody the way that retail seeds would.

homebrew420

Yeah we just went rec at 14er Holistics in boulder. THe seed sales is a strange thing as there is no way of the legal tracking software to place them. Meaning it only deals in weight and can not do units. Some of the pos software can. However @Jhhnn is correct fully licenses is the only way to be legal and even creditable. Peace