What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

darkvade420

dam it I pollenated this female about 6 weeks ago when the plant was in its 3rd week and these dang seeds are still green not brown idk what to do lol.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Gusts as high as 50mph and rain turnin to snow around 3am. April blowing out May snowing in. Sheet, now I member why I don't dig til june. Time for another vaca... I'm getting anxious...

Week 8 today on my indo so at least I can look forward to hand cramps and hash eye this eve!!

Stay Bold Tonyboy
~HotHanky

calientecarlos

Veteran
picture.php

First stigma!!!
picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
Yeah foreal!! I'm gonna build at least two o dem 5 gallon swampers... I got a few ol aero pumps that need a job and I love diy ish...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Had to terminate 4 big mack males. I have pollen stashed so no need for more. Females turned out to be 2 Critical Haze, 2 Alaskan Ice, 1 Big Mack and 1 Blueberry Kush. Super stoked...

picture.php

Calling for more snow...
~cali

Hoping 'Los hasn't posted cause he's busy digging holes in the awesome weather we are getting (fiNallY!?!). Save that tarp for the ghetto hoop houses we will be designing/installing around Halloween.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Sup Slick.E! That plastic tarp is from last year's hoopdy lol!! I been trimmin my indo this last week... I actually dug my first hole yesterday tho eh!... For a raspberry bush however. The side right next to the shed takes too long to flower n they get too tall so i got 4 raz bushes for that side... I'm gonna do 6 x 30 gallon dirtbag feltpot things on the right next to fence then the rest'll be out yonder guerillville... It's pretty much on now!!!!!!!!:headbange

picture.php

picture.php

Very nice weather here n I'm def trying to get ish done early before the heat cometh...

be easy
~Losito

calientecarlos

Veteran
Holy Guacamole this season gonna be awesome!! Gonna give er hell n see how it goeth...

Transplanted to 5er's and got some tea brewing.

Here's my secret privada reserva recipe.
-4 gallons hotcarlz holy water
-2 tsp Cytoplus
-1 1/2 cup EWC
-1/3 cup EJ HiBrix Molasses
-Brew 36 hours
-I've used 3to1 dilute ratio at the strongest so far...

here's the babes

picture.php

check ya later
~caliente

calientecarlos

Veteran
Got some new genetics to test from RedEyed!!

picture.php

-Purple Walrus (Mendo Purps, GDP, and Skunk #1) x Ortega (NL#1 x NL#5)
-Abusive OG x Ortega

Def pumped to run some new ish...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Lookin hella green dv420!! Very nice!! I love the PK!!

I'm gonna dig me some holes today and bury em tomorrow!! Low 53 tonight!!

Here we go again!!!