What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Few years back...

picture.php

super amped for this season!!! Believe the HYPE!!!

~Cali

darkvade420

I can't wait I got one plant that's going out side and just waiting another week for these dam seeds to finish growing so I can get another one or 2 out there with it.hopefully it turns out great.

CoMedUsr

Whatcha got planned for this season in those there keg cups? I'm trying to figure out where to acquire some outdoor seed myself. Can't wait to hit some frosty gals with some early finishing hardy males!

Suerte, amigo!

calientecarlos

Veteran
DV420- This season is gonna be good!!

CoMedUsr- Them there keg cups will be cloned if female and planted in the ground late may. Gracias amigo!

darkvade420

DV420- This season is gonna be good!!

CoMedUsr- Them there keg cups will be cloned if female and planted in the ground late may. Gracias amigo!

I sure am hoping so Carlos ,I helped my buddy veg one also and his looks like a 2 foot afro right now so there should be some cool stuff growing around here lol.

darkvade420

im going to be growing purple kush again and some seeds I made with her femizied white rhino crossed into the pk and some random shit I bred last year crossed with the pk.
picture.php

hopefully it turns out decent this blizzard of life is getting old .

calientecarlos

Veteran
Yeah buddy!! Ran bluebs for a long time til i got tired of trimming that ish. Hoping the BK is a lil more carpal trimmel friendly....

darkvade420

that's pretty funny man! Anyways do you remember what kinda nugs were going around before the dispeneries came out? I remember the same bomb ass pine smelling dank going around my whole life we just called it dank.after all the shops came out with there 50 flavors the one I cant find is that old one im used to .Do you know what strain that was?

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
I can tell you the one I have right now, Warlock X Blockhead, smelled like a giant pine cone starting at two weeks in veg. Smells stronger than a pine tree from a few feet away.

attachment.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
The only thing close i've found is Durb Pois, La Conf, Jacks Cleaner, Surgar kane kush... I think it was NL1 personally....

calientecarlos

Veteran
Well folks... they got their first batch of tea yesterday n I think they likey! Next week they'll be goin in 5 gallons and thrown under a couple 600 mh's until june 1 when they get dug in...

picture.php

BluebKush lookin phenom...
picture.php

fug'n eh
~cali