What's new

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

Colorado Requirements for Residency:

* Own or operate a business in Colorado.
* Are gainfully employed in Colorado.
* Reside in Colorado for 90 consecutive days.

True...but as long as you have a CO license and a doc's recommend your good to go as far as getting meds. The doc isnt worried about your residency. They only require you to have a drivers license and condition to warrant MMJ. Please someone correct me if Im wrong.

Sc

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
True...but as long as you have a CO license and a doc's recommend your good to go as far as getting meds. The doc isnt worried about your residency. They only require you to have a drivers license and condition to warrant MMJ. Please someone correct me if Im wrong.

Sc

No, you're correct, because as far as the doc's are concerned, if you have a state issued DL, then you're a resident. But in order to get a DL, you're supposed to officially be a state resident according to the rules I posted above.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
just limit their quantity per week. or better yet why do they care they got their money?

but they like to use it as an excuse to keep the price high.

Well there was a big issue of patients re-selling medicine to non patients in california.

The answer here I would assume is limit quantities to an ounce per week, or something along those lines.

Because otherwise dealers would come in and buy up all the the medical weed and re-sell it on the street and patients would be left with the rations..

PS:: How difficult do they judge? Are they only permitting terminal end-life patients? Or do they allow the many symptoms that cannabis can help? I know some states are much stricter than others...

tintala

THere is another dispensary in BOULDER

THere is another dispensary in BOULDER

THere is another dispensary in BOULDER, called NEW OPTIONS WELLNESS, the one that got robbed a few months back. Quality meds, lots of varieties.. very good people .. THey can help with getting a mmj card as well.

PATIENT’S PROOF OF RESIDENCY IN COLORADO

At least 1 of the following*
Colorado Driver’s License
Colorado ID
Temporary Colorado Driver’s License
Temporary Colorado ID

Or at least 2 of the following
Colorado Driver’s License--Expired
Colorado ID--Expired
Out of State Driver’s License
Out of State ID
Passport
US military ID
Tribal ID
Work Identification/paycheck stub/w-2
Voter registration card
Phone bill, electric bill, etc. addressed to the patient at their mailing address

SweetBOG

THere is another dispensary in BOULDER, called NEW OPTIONS WELLNESS, the one that got robbed a few months back. Quality meds, lots of varieties.. very good people .. THey can help with getting a mmj card as well.

that's the first good thing anyone had to say about new options wellness. True, they have a lot of different jars, but many smell the same despite different strain names. Everything is overpriced for the quality, in my opinion, as their $20 per gram meds looked as good as $12-$14 per gram stuff at other dispensaries I've visited.

The AK I got there was only ok and the worst ak pheno I've sampled in Colorado; while the Flo was NOT AT ALL (NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!) to real Flo, and it tasted like ammonia. The guy at the counter was pushing really hard for me to try the Flo, so I'm guessing he was trying to get rid of it. Not cool and I am never going back to that place.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
that's the first good thing anyone had to say about new options wellness. True, they have a lot of different jars, but many smell the same despite different strain names. Everything is overpriced for the quality, in my opinion, as their $20 per gram meds looked as good as $12-$14 per gram stuff at other dispensaries I've visited.

The AK I got there was only ok and the worst ak pheno I've sampled in Colorado; while the Flo was NOT AT ALL (NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!) to real Flo, and it tasted like ammonia. The guy at the counter was pushing really hard for me to try the Flo, so I'm guessing he was trying to get rid of it. Not cool and I am never going back to that place.

That just goes to show you, one mans schwag is anothers dank. :D

VAtransplant

I concur with GreenMtn, from what i've read of all the .pdfs posted from the states site, a real or temp drivers license from CO is enough to prove residency. I just obtained a PO box and surrendered my out of state license today. However, if I'm sending a photo copy of my ID to the registry I'm assuming they'll have my real address anyway :\

I'm almost there! Waiting on med records and then I'll be visiting greenmtn.

Thanks for this thread, this is all still surreal to me. I came from the most conservative damn state in the country.

IGrowTrees

yup..next Wed. is gonna rock for me! I can't wait to get legal!

Im looking forward to the road trip almost as much as I am looking forward to being legal.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
I concur with GreenMtn, from what i've read of all the .pdfs posted from the states site, a real or temp drivers license from CO is enough to prove residency. I just obtained a PO box and surrendered my out of state license today. However, if I'm sending a photo copy of my ID to the registry I'm assuming they'll have my real address anyway :\

I'm almost there! Waiting on med records and then I'll be visiting greenmtn.

Thanks for this thread, this is all still surreal to me. I came from the most conservative damn state in the country.

Glad to have ya here, we welcome all chill pot-smoking brethren here, patient or not! And as for the surreal comment, definitely, I've been a patient for almost 6 months, and it still blows my mind sometimes! :D Being able to grow, smoke, whatever legally is truly a gift from above, we are very blessed here in CO.

Welcome to all peaceful newcomers, and to all violent loudmouths jerks, please stay away. :wave:

K

Kola Radical

Colorado is a fantastic place for medical cannabis. The whole dispensary scene is growing like crazy. A new one every week and a new delivery service every day or two. It's almost scary how fast it's taking off.

It is a modern day gold rush. More people every day are finding out that weed is more than just getting high. It's curing a lot of sick people and helping with pain, and quality of life. And with the terrible health system in the U.S., there are plenty of sick people to go around.

Unless I'm hit by a bus, I will never see another mainstream medical doctor for the rest of my life. My Dr. is an alternative medical expert trained in China and the U.S. and he is genuinely happy to see me getting healthier which is a great change of pace from most Dr.s who see dollar signs when a sick person enters the room.

The new health care system should provide cheap cannabis and gym memberships with personal trainers for all. But then millions of Doctors would not get filthy, stinking rich, which is why they become Dr.s in the U.S. anyway.

Toke, Vape, Eat, and Grow. You will be healthier and happier too!

I'm so friggin' happy, I just shit myself.

pikes peak 69

I'm not sure this info is correct.
The State requires you to get a State DL within 10 days of moving here. Some people are disabled and never work so they would not meet the requirements for residency within 10 days.
As far as the MMJ law, this link lists what can be used as proof of residency.
http://www.cdphe.state.co.us/hs/medicalmarijuana/Changeform.pdf

HTH
pp69

Colorado Requirements for Residency:

* Own or operate a business in Colorado.
* Are gainfully employed in Colorado.
* Reside in Colorado for 90 consecutive days.

SweetBOG

That just goes to show you, one mans schwag is anothers dank. :D

who knows what the deal was at that time. These places go through meds fast; so maybe it was a bad few weeks for them or something. If I hear a few more good reports, it'd be foolish not to give them another chance.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
I'm not sure this info is correct.
The State requires you to get a State DL within 10 days of moving here. Some people are disabled and never work so they would not meet the requirements for residency within 10 days.
As far as the MMJ law, this link lists what can be used as proof of residency.
http://www.cdphe.state.co.us/hs/medicalmarijuana/Changeform.pdf

HTH
pp69

I'd sure hope it's correct, since I pulled it from the CO Department of Revenue (DMV division) website.

VAtransplant

With my medical records being faxed some time today, and plans to meet with the doc Friday or Saturday if I can get an appt, I've begun to wonder something. I brought some of my most prized genetics with me out here in the form of cuts. After I turn in my application, but before I receive my card, should I be concerned about a surprise visit from anyone? As much as I'd like to have nothing here until the point that I'm entirely legal with the state... I can't just destroy these little buddies, especially the blue moon shine :p

66buds

With my medical records being faxed some time today, and plans to meet with the doc Friday or Saturday if I can get an appt, I've begun to wonder something. I brought some of my most prized genetics with me out here in the form of cuts. After I turn in my application, but before I receive my card, should I be concerned about a surprise visit from anyone? As much as I'd like to have nothing here until the point that I'm entirely legal with the state... I can't just destroy these little buddies, especially the blue moon shine :p

I wouldn't worry about anything like that, I would do everything to keep those cuts alive!!

Latest posts

Latest posts