What's new

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
I was going by what I was told by a reputable disp in Denver. They claimed that they go through 30 lbs a month. Every time I talk to a disp they always brag how many patients they serve (200-500) 30 lbs is 480 oz, or 13680 grams. That's about an oz for each patient if you average about 400 patients. Now some of the Disp taking cash probably don't report it all and therefore may not admit how much they go through.
Still is all speculation on my part of course. I guess I could be way off.

pp69

I think you're likely pretty close in your guesstimates, if you're talking about a large sized dispensary serving 400 patients or more.

Feijao

I have heard several times from lawyers that its smart to not put a quantity sold on a receipt but only the dollar amount that the sale was for. Do most dispensaries just write receipts out by hand or are they printed via some type of software?

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
who wants to help big herb???? i know one of you coloradaoians can helpo me>>>> none of these clubs want to honor california medical patients as people of need>>>its obvious they only give a fuck about money. well i got a goddamn fist full of hundreds and a stomach that feels like it was just involved in a fucking car wreck. and those moronic cocksuckers at UPS are too fucking stupid to do even the most basic of tasks like get me my weeed from cali to colo. FUCK I FEEL LIEK SHIT> what the fuck happnd to this world and its lack of true compassion!???!????!?:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
might want to edit that h3rb. Some may think it fringes on the TOU

no shit chief!!???! COULD YOU imagiune the reprecussions if someone acted like a genuiely decent human being and decided to help a suffering patient in need????? white would go black >>> birds would fly under water >>> and mexicans would speak portugese

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Hmm..yes, didn't think about that. My bad if he has.

just get license at dmv..takes 20 min..go visit greenmtn if you dont have medical files..or visit any number of doctors in the back of the westword if you have medical records. you prob can walk out same day with doc rec and med's from a number of places

colorado license burea fee(DMV) = $21
doc recommend fee $175
eight of med's $50

$246 out the door and you should be on your way to being pain free.
THIS ALL CAN BE DONE IN 1 DAY.

HOPE THIS HELPS BIG TREE

SC

still2big

just get license at dmv..takes 20 min..go visit greenmtn if you dont have medical files..or visit any number of doctors in the back of the westword if you have medical records. you prob can walk out same day with doc rec and med's from a number of places

doc recommend fee $175
eight of med's $50

HOPE THIS HELPS BIG TREE

SC

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

SpacedCWBY

Veteran

doc recommend fee $175
eight of med's $50

HOPE THIS HELPS BIG TREE

SC

Thanks for the breakdown. I'll have to put that into the moving budget. Does a couple get a discount if they go talk to the doc at the same time? lol...

VAtransplant

Someone in this thread or a related one said that your address doesn't need to be given. I was excited to hear that, just because... i'd feel a lot better if anything happened that it wasn't known - however, I noticed that on the state's registry site it says your card will display your address on it.

what's the real deal with this?

thx

G

guest123

Someone in this thread or a related one said that your address doesn't need to be given. I was excited to hear that, just because... i'd feel a lot better if anything happened that it wasn't known - however, I noticed that on the state's registry site it says your card will display your address on it.

thx

address must be given and listed on the card, though you could just get a UPS store box or maybe even a PO box and use that as the address on the card.

pikes peak 69

The real deal is they put an address on the card. The law doesn't state that you have to put your street address so some have been getting a PO box and using that as the address. Perfectly legal and you don't give up your residence address. The law doesn't even state that you have to grow at your address so take that and run with the ideas.

HTH
pp69

thx

VAtransplant

wonderful - I don't have my own mailbox anyway, so my upstairs neighbors (commercial) have been getting all my mail :\ I had noticed on the state's website it just said Mailing Address required, so- horray.

Cannot wait. I've had to go straight to open up job opportunities (9th day of sobriety today) since I'm desperate for work and having to apply at big box stores that test. But I'm patient, I also can't wait to do one of my favorite hobbies of all time...legally... gotta love the grow game.

thanks for answers guys

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran

doc recommend fee $175
eight of med's $50

HOPE THIS HELPS BIG TREE

SC

from what i was told is that there is about a 30-50 day wait for you mmj permit and you had to have been a resident of colorado for 90 days

SweetBOG

from what i was told is that there is about a 30-50 day wait for you mmj permit and you had to have been a resident of colorado for 90 days

Yes, there is about a 35 day wait for the actual card from the state registry, but all you need to be able to shop dispensaries/caregivers is the doctor's signed recommendation which you will walk out with in hand. Bring that with you the dispensary and you are set.

State-wise, all you need is a Colorado ID or Driver's license. I haven't heard about any 90 residency period from the state's perspective, you do need a CO address. If the 90 day thing is true, that doc recommendation is all you need for shopping.

Yes, there is about a 35 day wait for the actual card from the state registry, but all you need to be able to shop dispensaries/caregivers is the doctor's signed recommendation which you will walk out with in hand. Bring that with you the dispensary and you are set.

State-wise, all you need is a Colorado ID or Driver's license. I haven't heard about any 90 residency period from the state's perspective, you do need a CO address. If the 90 day thing is true, that doc recommendation is all you need for shopping.

Correct..as long as you have doc recommend you can walk out with meds same day. Also correct all you need is a CO license. There is no 90 day wait for residency. As far as a CO addy...use a UPS store box..They dont care or chek.

Hope this helps.

SC

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran

Colorado Requirements for Residency:

* Own or operate a business in Colorado.
* Are gainfully employed in Colorado.
* Reside in Colorado for 90 consecutive days.