What's new

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

M

ME TED

Anybody know any doctors in the Fort Collins area or is Denver the only option? I've asked a couple of dispensaries but I keep coming up with Cannamed that charges $200 for the visit and $90 for the card. Mile High dispensary is advertising on Craig's list for $60 a visit but they're in Denver as is Cannamed.

M

milehighmedical

Yeah... I wouldn't waste my time. That's what all dispensaries SHOULD be doing. But it's not going down like that. I've never heard of anyone who's tried a deal like that and hasn't gotten screwed.

K

Kola Radical

It was a great victory for us even with the freakazoids in the audience who were probably planted there by the DEA to make us look bad.

Once the word gets out about people being cured of cancer by cannabis oil, it will be too late for the powers-that-be to stop it.

I put cannabis oil on the basil cell carcinoma next to my left eye and it's gone. It took 2-3 months to get rid of it totally. And since I have been taking it internally every day, my RA is all but gone. I started playing guitar again which is something I have not been able to do for nearly 10 yrs.

I make my own hash oil and use it every day. The secret to curing cancer, RA, etc. is to take a LOT of hash oil. As much as you can. There is no such thing as too much. An overdose means a nice little nap. But I have found that after taking it so often, I get used to it and it really does not make me very high. It is very pleasant and I function better than ever before.

thirdeye

Yeah... I wouldn't waste my time. That's what all dispensaries SHOULD be doing. But it's not going down like that. I've never heard of anyone who's tried a deal like that and hasn't gotten screwed.

That's kinda what I figured. If it's too good to be true, it usually ain't.

feltonmuggs

can i put a p.o. box as my address for the state paperwork?

Yes, and actually you are encouraged to do so.

As far as MileHighMeds ad on Craigslist.org....very interesting proposition and I don't see why not. I feel it's legit. I could very easily see myself doing the same thing if I opened a dispensary. This could help set a good example for others to follow. I may check them out this weekend and give a report.....FM

M

milehighmedical

Um, just to make something clear... the name of that dispensary and my user name is ENTIRELY incidental. I am absolutely not affiliated with anyone who posted that ad on craigslist. Don't want anyone to confuse themselves.

M

ME TED

The ad wasn't quite what it seemed. The dispensary on craigslist would charge you $60 dollar if you signed them as caregivers. Which is confusing because the ad says that they'll wave the $60 fee if you sign them over.

rudeboy52

if i am a caregiver but not yet a patient am i allowed to go to dispensaries to get medicine and or clones for my patients?

M

milehighmedical

Yes, seeing as that's your main purpose as a caregiver. I can't imagine a dispensary turning you down.

M

milehighmedical

No shit? They told me 90 days as well, and I definitely waited longer than 30 days. I don't think my doctor changed his mind after 30 days though, so maybe that's why there wasn't a problem.

alphaguru

okay 90 was what i heard as well.

so is it possible to just visit your doctor say every 2 months to get a new signiature?

therefore never having to actually get a card?