What's new

Colorado House Bill 1284

Budsworth

Actually cg's are not required as disp's are to get a cert. All we have to have is a selling license.

I don't know why cg's would need a "selling license". We're not allowed to sell it anymore.

And I hardly see any reason to have a "we're forcing you to give your work away for free license".

C

cannagirl

your allowed to sell it but you cant make a profit from selling it. i would just set it up as a non-profit 501(c) and then you can take a salary, donate a portion of it to charity and you should be good. You can still sell to other patients as a CG just not dispensaries. I truly think that CG's will be able to find away to make a decent living, not matter the regs. As small CG's(under 5 patients) will still be pretty unregulated as long as you dont draw negative attention to yourself.

Balazar

Well screw me sideways with a seven foot sativa... I guess I won't be doing any taxable business anymore. Non-profit it is. Has anyone thought of a good way to do this?

Don't buy gas from bp and don't give any money to a gov't that you morally disagree with.

If they signed a piece of paper that made guns illegal to posses tomorrow I would be a criminal in their eyes and a patriot in my own. I have a right to bare arms against any man or woman that threatens the constitutional law that was established by our forefathers for us and our children and our children's children and anyone else that makes the right of passage to become a citizen of this society. No man or woman, no matter how much gold lines his or her pockets, and no matter who they know or what family they are born from has the right to make a law that threatens the livelihood of their own brothers and sisters for personal gain. I will stand against any man or woman that threatens the constitution that my ancestors died for and with every last ounce of energy I posses I will fight as long as there is breath in my lungs and blood coursing through my veins to protect the freedom of my people. - JMR

Well screw me sideways with a seven foot sativa... I guess I won't be doing any taxable business anymore. Non-profit it is. Has anyone thought of a good way to do this?

Don't buy gas from bp and don't give any money to a gov't that you morally disagree with.

If they signed a piece of paper that made guns illegal to posses tomorrow I would be a criminal in their eyes and a patriot in my own. I have a right to bare arms against any man or woman that threatens the constitutional law that was established by our forefathers for us and our children and our children's children and anyone else that makes the right of passage to become a citizen of this society. No man or woman, no matter how much gold lines his or her pockets, and no matter who they know or what family they are born from has the right to make a law that threatens the livelihood of their own brothers and sisters for personal gain. I will stand against any man or woman that threatens the constitution that my ancestors died for and with every last ounce of energy I posses I will fight as long as there is breath in my lungs and blood coursing through my veins to protect the freedom of my people. - JMR

"Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn."

WORD!

On a side note, is BP also Tesoro? Anyone know BP's brother/sister/parent companies so we can boycott them all?

bigdiesel

Fuck this law!!! We live in AMERICA!!! Since when has there ever been a law denying an American the right to make money in a legal industry! Don't you see these liberal fucks are taking our rights away... I understand the industry needs regulation but you don't do it by taking the opportunity to prosper away. Dispensaries now have to be set up like non profits, caregivers are out of business, prices for medication will rise, and we all will be affected. Believe it or not, this law is unconstitutional!!!!

C

cannagirl

You personally will still have to pay income tax both state and federal

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wiys88vuEqY

Matt Brown speaking last night. Caution, may induce nausea.

God this guy is a douche!! I went to this panel last night and left with more questions then I had when I got there, and it really didn't seem as if anyone had a fucking clue.. Matt Cook was talking about opening 4 offices of this new mmj regulation dept. Why do they need four?? wouldn't one or two do?

All this bullshit politics, wasting everyone's time and money when it is just going to be legal within the next 2-4 years anyways. It's going to pass in CA, then OR, then CO, then...

America has spoken, and besides the 25% of the population who are still brainwashed by the gestapo politicians and LEO who got us in this big damn mess, everyone seems to agree it's pretty fucking ridiculous to make a naturally growing flower illegal.

How can anyone seriously want to comply with these jackasses and jump through all these ridiculous hoops and play ball with these scumbags that don't even deserve to have the beautiful word, "Cannabis" spew from their retched swine lips?

If you consider yourself a true supporter of CO MMJ, please go to Matt Brown's Facebook page and note all the dispensaries who are on his friend list. The dispensaries on Matt Brown's FB page are undoubtedly the ones who sponsored hb 1284. Therefore, BOYCOTT them! Make careful note of who they are and tell everyone you know to avoid them!

Greenmopho

Werd on the street is the Farmacy in Denver is having trouble recouping numbers and can't make rent. They also have a spot in Boulder on Valmont and 28th that they ran out of money to develop.

This is what I'm talking about! Self-regulation! No one wants their business, don't sell to 'em, don't buy from 'em, and they will go away!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Werd on the street is the Farmacy in Denver is having trouble recouping numbers and can't make rent. They also have a spot in Boulder on Valmont and 28th that they ran out of money to develop.

This is what I'm talking about! Self-regulation! No one wants their business, don't sell to 'em, don't buy from 'em, and they will go away!
Breaks my heart...

The real growers control this industry, let's keep it that way!

Funk - who the fuck was actually applauding that tool in the vid? FFS. then he says how proud he is that "we" came up with regulations for how a MJ industry should be??

I will stand against any man or woman that threatens the constitution that my ancestors died for and with every last ounce of energy I posses I will fight as long as there is breath in my lungs and blood coursing through my veins to protect the freedom of my people. - JMR

Right on! Spoken like a true patriot!

MrWeekend

They spent way to much adds & continue to.

i also heard that green door (another cali offender) closed 6 of 9 stores they opened...or something along those lines?

keep it local.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
really some of these places opened 8 to 9 stores?
I knew a few had 3 locations / sister stores.

We need to get full legalization on the ballot and then we can use Medical Marijuana for those of us that need it and maybe the Dispensaries can have a discount if you have a medical marijuana card.