What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Hoophouse 2015

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Pretty much like it sounds... A friend called me up and asked if I wanted some plants that had been left behind during a move due to lack of space. Asked if I would go throw them away or compost them before the landlord showed up for security deposit inspection. I just couldn't trash them.

I have a similar habit of taking in random unwanted male plants....

Looking good Bubba! You got it go'n on....

Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is.
Ed Rosenthal

Well, as I understand it, the main supporters are beer companies and the pharmaceutical companies. I'd like them to show me the dead bodies from marijuana. But they can't because there aren't any. The only dead bodies from marijuana are in the prisons and at the hands of the police. This is ridiculous... But you can count the dead bodies from alcohol, tobacco, and legal pharmaceuticals by the millions.

Jack Herer

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Looking good.

Haven't been on IC for a while.
Time slipped by and found myself having to play catch up.

Enjoy the season.

Jbomber79

Veteran
I'm seeing good things coming your way those GG's are gonna be huge. I had a feeling you had a green thumb :)
Puts a smile on my face