What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
we have a plant that comes in every winter and back out on the porch every summer. i do spray it when it comes in and it is on a different floor than other things growing. It is advised that grows not be subject to house plants, just as a matter of safety....just sayin

+1, we put a couple plants outside every year and bring em back in for winter. They do get sprayed and kept separate from my indoor garden tho.

Most recent hitchhikers were a petunia and a cottonwood sapling! I'll probably pull the cottonwood, we have no need for a potted tree.

if you go to 24/7, I promise you that your plants will never flower. That cycle works for mother plants in a pushed situation only. try 12/12. if that doesn't push them to flower,I would be shocked. the ph at 6.8 is a little high. use ph down and shoot for 6.0.

aceofspades

new room

new room

So heres a quick shot of what half the room looks like. Only running 2k until next round then I will shoot for 4k. Still need to get my filter and fan, then the room should be near complete. Scrogged it today, threw the plants in last night, they got a little stressed out going from a 400 to 2k, but they will re-coop. Going to let them start filling out a bit, will most likely transplant to the smart pots in a few days.

IMGP9397.jpg

Ace

its ben awhile since ive posted anything so hears a few shots of what i got going on.

just flipped
IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg
tp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d33/mavericksmotocross/IMG_3141.jpg[/IMG]

IMG_3163.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

just harvesting
IMG_3117-1.jpg

wang

Hey guys, another Colorado grower here, just getting my first grow under way, a single plant in a 400W closet. Check the link out in my sig if you have the time. About to throw her into 12/12 soon.

yah sorry guy's for the mis-spell. must have smoked to much recon this morning. in my room i just flipped i have bruce banner#3, slh,recon,sourdiesel and gost og. in my roon i just harvested i had the bb#3, recon, carnival and slh. the close ups are of the recon the the room shot was looking down at my slh. i grew all these in 7 gal ffof and gh nutes. one room has 3 1k hoods and a vert bulb and my other room has 4 1k hoods and a vert bulb for 9k total. i stick well under my docs recomendation so i believe in going big.

aceofspades

Here are a few shots of the room. screen is beginning to fill out nicely and they are growing every day. The transplant really helped them out. Once everything is dialed in I have contemplated dropping a 600 vert bulb in between the 2 1k. We will see.
IMGP9399.jpg

IMGP9401.jpg

IMGP9406.jpg

Ace

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Here are a few shots of the room. screen is beginning to fill out nicely and they are growing every day. The transplant really helped them out. Once everything is dialed in I have contemplated dropping a 600 vert bulb in between the 2 1k. We will see.
IMGP9399.jpg

IMGP9401.jpg

IMGP9406.jpg

Ace

Good idea!

aceofspades

yes ace of spades it is. 4 hoods and a vert bulb. my other room has 3 hoods in a triangle with a vert in the middle.

Is it best to use the same watt as a vert or could i get away with sinking a 600 in the middle of my 1k's?

Original plan was to use 4k, do not have the other half set up yet, I am learning from the first half of the room. I am running a scrog, and just realized today when training them that it is becoming harder to reach the back. So next round I need to do either less plants per screen so I can crawl under there and train or I need to do a smaller screen and leave myself an aisle between said screen and the wall to get to the plants.

I am glad I went with only half the room set up, the learning process is great.

Ace

i personally like the 1k's but a 600 would still work great and doesnt produce nearly as much heat. if i couldn't control my heat i would definaly be using a 600.

Status
Not open for further replies.