What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Everything from my Chemdawg and Diesel lines herm. Chem D, Chem #4, Giesel, Sour D, and Diesel Haze all throw nanners

I have NEVER seen a nanner on any of my OG Kush's...which further supports my speculation that there is no f8cking way that the OG's and Sour D's are CLOSELY related

I agree. I think we've talked about this before?? After seeing a sample of tk it seems much much much more alike eh?

does anyone know anything about killingfields. a buddy from denver came down and dropped one of these girls on me today. and just said to check her out. all he new was the name and that it was a purple strain. 11to14 weeks flower time. any more info would be appreciated. is it worth my time?

Okiedope

does anyone know anything about killingfields. a buddy from denver came down and dropped one of these girls on me today. and just said to check her out. all he new was the name and that it was a purple strain. 11to14 weeks flower time. any more info would be appreciated. is it worth my time?

the breeder is on a different site, might have to google...
's@nnie seeds' if i'm not mistaken.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cambodian sativa?

so i have a ? about clone only stains. how is it only clone only? i hear about people making feminized seeds all the time using collidal silver. if this is true than can't i just get an elite clone only stain and make seeds from it using this method? the only reason i ask this is because one friend of mine has gdp wich is supposed to be clone only but when my best friend moved back from vegas he had a hand full of seeds claiming the gdp. so he popped them and grew them out and sure as shit it's GDP. if it's not it's the closest thing i've ever seen. so can't i just pic up one of these chemdogs and start making my own seeds.

You may find some phenos in selfed seed which represent the original, but all plants from seed are unique and one off's whether observable or not. Just like people and snowflakes...

E

Err

Got everything togeather. I would love to show ya'll some pics but uhh... my stupid mom lost my memory card!!! >.<

Just have to finish some caulking, then get the front face cut out and its done!!! Im running some temp tests right now... looks like my mother area will be a little warm (6 T5 HO's in a 2x2x2 :D) but not to much, and my flower may be restricted 270w, but im already looking into doing something about that so i can pump some lumens with my SUPER LUMEN switch! (430w)

I've been running my 270w with temps at 4 inches from the bulb reaching a top of 75. Im testing again with a few tweaks and an added fan blowing on the glass to see if i can do 400w. After about 20 min, its only gone up to 78. So we'll see! I still have about 2-3 weeks before anything hits flower...

E

Err

How to feel like an Idiot... bitch at your mom for loosing your memory card. Then find out the next day (not so stoned) that it was in your computer where you thought, just an inch further over.

Anyway, now that thats over. 270w is just what im going to do for now. My temp doesnt go above 85 right at the bulb, so... its safe. With 400w i was peaking at 93. But, this is also testing during the day; the ONE freaking day its been hot outside... and im going to be running it at night ha!

Heres for some pics...

Thoughts questions comments?? P.S. The temps im reading are the probe thats right under the light (last pic). I figure, if its cool enough there; the rest of the cab should be aight...

aceofspades

Alright so a new project begins for me, I have or I am getting a lot of "firsts" out of the way with this one so wish me luck.

The "firsts": this will be my first scrog. This will be my first time using the moonshine mix in the organic soil forum. Those are the main two firsts, but a lot more come with those two such as my first time growing in 8 gals of soil indoors.

Anywho, My strains are: Good ol california skunk which I think I will always run because I am just in love with it. I also have Blue Cheese by barneys farm, and a cut from my dispensary named carnival ( supposed early finisher 55-60 days, and a 60/40 indica/sativa.

My set up is as follows: air cooled super sun2 600w powered by a galaxy digital ballast. This is all cooled by my 172 vortex. The journey starts out at a diy carbon scrubber which leads into the aircooled hood, and then out of the room. The dimensions of the room are 40''x33''x52''.

I built some scrog tubs which I think turned out pretty nice, the screen is about 10 inches from the top of the dirt.

ON with some pictures!

here they are all filled and finished
DSC01180.jpg

Cali Skunk in training, clone that was never topped or anything
DSC01188.jpg

Carnival in training same as the skunk never topped
DSC01186.jpg

And Blue Cheese which has been topped so we will see how she does
DSC01183.jpg

And here they are, dont mind that little lady in the corner she is the cali skunk mom she gets a new home soon
DSC01189.jpg

Once again, wish me luck!

Ace

E

Err

Thanks ace! Ill have to get a pic of the light off so you can actually see the cool tube. Best damn $60. Its a 10in x 4.5inch tube with wings off ebay... not bad...

But exterior dimensions are 26 wide x 61 long x 42 high. Its really funky interior because of the 2x4's and such. But i for see me adding an intake fan of a sort, and finding a way to allow more air flow to the flower, and i have to work on a slight light leak.

And yes, it will get cleaned out (tons of dust from final drilling and such) before anything grows in. Its pretty much good to go, i just have to clean it and my room. My first run will be (hopefully if they all crack) 36 bag seeds with 5 potential mothers still. They will root the rockwool, veg 1 week, then flower :D. Hempy 2 liter. And after i start flowering i will be adding a "auto water" system to where i push a button and all 36 plants get watered at once!

Ms_Weekend

funny ting is, i think it sucks. great hash maker tho...

good thing you said that, cause i thought it looked kinda sucky too....................................:D

Christmas morning around here

picture.php

picture.php

no more finger cramps, or close lining myself on barely visible wire stretching the length of the room.

SELFHEMPLOYED

&#2360;&#2342;&#2360;&#2381;&#2351;
Veteran
good thing you said that, cause i thought it looked kinda sucky too....................................:D

Christmas morning around here

picture.php

picture.php

no more finger cramps, or close lining myself on barely visible wire stretching the length of the room.

SICK!

E

Err

Everyones sittin bitchin about they're bud and i aint got shit :( Haha... Soon tho. Magic beans are a crackin....

Status
Not open for further replies.