What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KermitTheHermit

I'm in!

White Ice from White Label, supposed to be a good med strain.

5x5, 100% germination.

M

ME TED

True Blueberry
picture.php

More Basic5
picture.php

picture.php

PEACE

aceofspades

I understand the BOG shiz, but seriously, camping! I am guessing my skills are still to rusty to try and grab a hold of some great genetics, or atleast be willing to "camp" for them. CRICKEY! I remember BOG used to hand out seeds on OG. Anywho, if any Coloradians are lucky enough to snag some, keep us posted on the grow! I am still a reconvering newb, so bear with me.
Ace

HookNLine

Spacecadet any luck?

I got a extra pack of lsd if you can get blue on the next drop we can work something out.

BOG L.S.D. - ended Oct 10-11:57 $ 95.00 USD 1 - High Bidder
Order Form Jan 1-1:00
BOG L.S.D. - ended Oct 10-11:56 $ 95.00 USD 1 - High Bidder
BOG Sour Bubble - ended Oct 10-11:55 $ 95.00 USD 1 - High Bidder
BOG BogBubble - ended Oct 10-11:55 $ 95.00 USD 1 - High Bidder
BOG GrapePunch - ended Oct 10-11:54 $ 95.00 USD 1

HookNLine

Nevermind i just read your other post lol congrats! I swore i grabbed the last grape punch it was the only listing i saw and 1st one i picked haha.

M

movingtocally

what's it like vending to the clubs? Are they interested in a few pounds here and there or can they generally only handle bits and pieces? Is it consistent with California in that vending to "front and center" venues like clubs will allow for a relatively safe vending environment without having to go "underground?"

Just curious.

:joint:

M

ME TED

me ted - looks awesome!
any pics/info of your setup?

Thanks
No prob, I use three aircooled 600w hps over two 4'x4' Botanicare flood and drain tables that are about a foot off the ground with a shallow rubbermaid pan to catch the drain. Got a 440cfm inline pulling from a carbon scrubber and exiting through the lights with an additional occilating fan blowing on the plants. Most(5/6)of the table is draped in panda plastic to reflect light inward and keep temps/humidity in check. I prefer Promix BX as my media but the last few cubes that I've picked up have been Sunshine#4 which is alright but Promix Bx is way better IMO. I add more perlite and worm castings to the mix and feed ThriveAlive and fresh(highN) guano from Wormsnbats that I make a tea from. Wormsnbats is a small company that cleans fresh guano from rural church belfries. Then I flower with Budswel and Nirvana by advanced. I was trying 3gal containers but have since moved onto 10-20 gal. At one point I was thinking about lining the table with 4 or 6 mil plastic cut drain holes and fill with mix, could be a huge mess though. I'll post pics soon.
picture.php

PEACE

M

ME TED

what is the deal with BOG seeds? rare/amazing genetics?
His seeds are known to bring out big, crusty, flavorful funk. Also I believe he has kind of dropped from the mainstream seed game only selling beans in Cali dispensaries until now.

G

guest123

Heya me ted,

I was reading what dj was saying about intentionally breeding out tachycardia and anxiety. I find that most blueberry i've had that was good was real drowsy. What do you think of the f13 or other strains/breeders you've ran from that perspective? :joint:

Balazar

read through the CO clone scene thread, they are talking about cuts i have never even hear of.
Some dispensaries are getting things that they don't know what they are or the grower will not disclose it and so they just give them a name. I have also seen a dispensary (the one I used to exclusively go to) take a bunch of the same bud (like train wreck) and sort it into grades like headies, regualars, pretendies, and shake. Then they label the headies plane wreck the regulars train wreck the preendies ship wreck, and the shake goes into their mixed or "rainbow" joints. I have also seen other growers order seeds and sprout them knowing full well what they are (afghan) and then call it something else like "rocky mountain high". This relabeling of things is all a marketing thing and I think its a disgrace. :noway: I would love to see NEW strains created here and it would be awesome if CO was known for their quality bud but taking one strain and calling it something else seems to be the only thing I have seen. Has anyone else seen this kinda thing going on? Dang this was a downer post it makes me want to build a breeding facility. Some day...

aceofspades

Balazar, I agree. I often think about this when I purchase seeds from different places...AM I really getting what I ordered? Maybe in a few years I will have the knowledge to start up some breeding and such. I would love to have a strain that I made!

Ace

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Yeah some times you just have to hope what you get is what its labeled as.. but their Rep depends on giving out the correct strains

I would say most Seeds you order come in Breeder packs but as some have found those are counterfeit as well. I think it was DJ shorts from a popular seed bank and they ended up being fakes They refunded everyone's money. The packs were close but even printed Breeders packs don't mean anything its more. Its all about the rep from where you get them.
Sort of like getting a Killer Clone from someone.

M

ME TED

Heya me ted,

I was reading what dj was saying about intentionally breeding out tachycardia and anxiety. I find that most blueberry i've had that was good was real drowsy. What do you think of the f13 or other strains/breeders you've ran from that perspective? :joint:

As far as I've noticed True Blue, Flo, and F-13 have more of a clear headed energetic high than the org. blueberry. F-13 has a nice up high with a relaxing drowsy finish almost too relaxing for me. I like this herb in the evening to wind down even though it's a little more cerebral than other selections. I mostly smoke the Mango during the day for it's cerebral energy:abduct:, no anxiety though. I can't stand speedy, paranoia driven anything, coffee even freaks me out:yoinks:. I like energetic pot that's somewhat relaxing, so I can funktion throughout the day and still be relaxed without falling asleep.
picture.php

PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts