What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Gotcha, I was thinking it was probably like that. No dispensaries up here either, they really don't seem to want anything to do with cannabis.

Worst tap water I've ever had too btw, 250+ ppms (0.5+ EC) and pH comes out between 8.5 and 9.0

Sometimes the 'Burbians like to put on airs, pretend they're something that they're not, if you know what I mean.

It's like they think they're in Oklahoma, or want to be, or something. Silly people.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Boycott Riverrock, Rare Dankess, and DNA. Fuck Monsanto. Peace out world.

bad news

Legalization was a bad thing (imho) solely for this very reason. I hate Monsanto with every fiber of my being and I hate to see my community spiral downward like this. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Didn't think I'd see RiverRock sell out this soon...

21-daily-gifdump-31.gif

KiefSweat

Veteran
they've been pushing for vertical integration and fighting against caregiver rights for years.

Its amazing what a high def camera and some press releases can do. Last time I saw some herb from them it had white mold, how the hell do you get white mold in Colorado unless your trim your buds wet and put them in a jar just like that.

ubi

mold testin is comin this fall............
and will cause alot of batches to go to oil production after decarb.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Rivercocks rock budder was tested @ 1200ppm sulfur consistently. 600ppm is the safe threshold for human consumption. You wonder why they have so many strains that they process into rockbudder and yet you never get to see the flowers on shelf. Hmm

KiefSweat

Veteran
i don't want to say its a smart business move, but its a great way to set yourself up to sell out to someone for a fat check.

Munson

Veteran
Look out for insect killing modified cannabis, soybeans coming soon. Luckily the deal with Syngenta didnt go through. Can you imagine Monsanto with a Swiss bank???

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
River Rock and Assc. def suck ballz. However I have never seen PM aka white mold after a jar cure only during grow in a dirty humid enviro. Only brownish mold after nugz jared over 15% moisture and not handled properly after. White mold is aquired during flower process and as well as black/brown.

KiefSweat

Veteran
cobweb like mold eating from the inside of the bud isn't pm, and its caused from a lot higher rh in the jar then 15%

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Tony Verzura's statement (total bullshit and bushwacking if you ask me):

"So today there has been a lot of assumptions on line about a press release last week about United Cannabis. Those people I don’t per say consider them friends, and for sure didn’t read the press release because they saw one word and that was all they could focus on.. “Monsanto”… it is like a red alarm for most any human on Earth. To be honest with you I wouldn’t consider them haters either, and they have legitimate concerns. Going public with those concerns without asking me is why I take it lightly. Some of us are playing chess, and others are watching checkers. What do I mean by that?

Well, while the country is running around celebrating with high fives that the FDA may reschedule cannabis from a 1 to a 2. The reality of the consequences are far worse then one would expect. If cannabis gets rescheduled to a 2 that means all “medicinal cannabis” and “medical cannabis” products will need to be manufactured to pharmaceutical standards and distributed only thru existing pharmaceutical channels i.e. walgreens pharmacies. At least this will be the situation for the US. Canada is already building to this specification just to get plants growing in a facility. When someone claims pharmaceutical grade or standards you might want to watch the UCANN TV Reel Deal WeedMD Tour with our Bi-Lateral Partner. I have attached the safe room is a level 9 security clearance with millions sunk into the water standards and specifications. Second fact is Monsanto has already genome mapped 4 strains, working on patenting strains, and forcing Uruguay to only allow the use of those strains. You can image where this might go and how that might affect the average patients currently access their meds from ALL of the providers. GW a week ago filed patents on all inactive cannabinoids with a wide vague rands of profiles, but tied their basis of their throaty without clinical data to back it up. Well their platform doesn’t translate from dish, to mouse, to human. So more than likely this patent will get kicked back. While the weld is trying to go rec with cannabis the pharmaceutical world is suiting up to lock up this new Trillon dollar industry word wide. They will let the stoners of the world sell thru restricted places like in Amsterdam with limits based on how much you pay. Kind of like saying you can get drunk but the 71%-99% alcohol used in all medical grade applications we want to own that all and restrict it.

A question was asked to me today… “Why not stay small why try to puck a fight with a multi-billion dollar evil empire. Good question. I have extreme passion for people, patients, and natural products backed by clinical trials designed to help global health in prevention, management, and regenerative medicine. I cannot help enough people on the daily and that grinding unsettling nightmare worry haunts me daily. That sickness I feel. That desire to want to fight back and help protect the natural order of good vs evil. I have been working for over a year with the guys that discovered stem cells, and are leading the wave of the future with narwal products derived from plants applied to cancer. If you know me, Earnie, Scott, Jibs, RiverRock Wellness, or anyone associated with us you would already know these guys are NOT selling out or joining the evil empire they are joining forcing to fight back like an army of 300. We are developing and implementing on the global market natural & raw based non-gmo products with cannabinoids being delivered in FDA approved methodologies to get this sort of medicine to the world. They are already trying to lock up plants and seeds, and now they are on the attack on cannabis. While I am trying to genome map strains to the brain to help patients with products & clinical research, these guys and other companies are trying to control it all. John Hunter is a financial advisor who specializes in public structuring of fortune 500 companies. He has been retired for over 10 years, and the company of Monsanto's today didn’t always share these same visions. He is coming out of retirement to help us fight the cause and wants to arm us for the fight. We essential picked up their original playbook maker or coach out of retirement to show us how to stand up for ourselves. Our team at United Cannabis has raw talent, heart, passion, science, and the ability to truly help patients. We also develop strategic community projects to help stimulate government economics, education, create jobs, and culture support. If you want to de-freind me because we are using his consulting services to help with global financial strategy well then I guess we aren't friends. We have no partnership, affiliation, nor do we intend to go into business with these sort of companies. We started a company to give everyday folks a chance to invest in fighting for a natural approach. Many more press releases will follow this press release. I am also filming all the bio’s of the company so you can hear from each person why United Cannabis, and their roles in the company"

-Tony Verzura

And with regards to Rare Dankness, a few quotes from Scott:

"We have nothing to do with it."

"I'm definitely not on the Montasano side. RR pays RD to use logos and strain names. We have no ownership in RR. It was news to is as well. Over the last 6 months I've run into multiple former employees of Syngenta , and M. There are quite a few of them working in the industry. Not good."

"I fight Montasanto on every front."

"We had no clue before the press release. I also had the same WTF moment."

And when questioned what he will do if he leaves Rivercock:

" I have breeding facilities at 3 centers. Lol"

Seems to me like Scott is going to disassociate himself with Rivercock. Good move on his part.

hydrogen peroxide soak seems to help old seeds too. With the stash that Mh found he should get more then a few to pop

I have never heard of this before. PLEASE tell me where i can find a reliable source of information on this proccess. I am getting very untrusting of just anyones' comments on the web. Been sent down too many wrong paths.

Seaf0ur, your posts are awesome and remind me that there's a lot more to organic than buying a bag of Fox Farms.

I think that i posted this when i did hoping that you or seaf0ur might step up. I might be willing to make one more try at popping some my-self if i can get enough solid proven information to feel comfortable trying again. You are talking almost thirty years of strain crossing since these seeds were collected...a look at old strains just might give some of the breaders out there something great to play with. I would dearly love to taste that hershey kiss again.
And i wonder if i could patent something from that just to stop corporations from owning it. Lets see; if you grow under 99 then the patent use will be free, slightly larger i would judge on case by case...wanting to get them out there free. BUT if monsanto wants it...i would like to see what being a billionaire is like.:dance013:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts