What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeKeeper

Yes it should be nice for the next few days. This has been a really cold winter. I am officially ready for spring! I saw the first red robin today, its on now!:woohoo:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Yeah, I heard a bird chirping by the window and realized it had been months since I heard that. I don't care for winter as much as I used to when I lived in Summit County. I miss that 10 minute drive to Keystone. ;_;

Denver in winter. Arkansas River Valley in summer mostly.

Is the wind blowing over there this morning? I'm beginning to wander if my house is going to fly away.

Man, the wind has been brutal here. Tree branches sheared off the trees, and few trees down. Happens every winter. Neighbors up on the ridge have an anamometer that pegs at 100mph several times every winter. House shakes and the noise and vibration keeps you awake and on edge. About the 5th day of it now. This morning is a little quieter, but my nerves are shot! I love Colorado but after 30 years of this every winter, we have to find somewhere lower elevation, more sheltered and at least a bit warmer!.

TheCleanGame

Veteran
That reminds me... gotta clean a spot for my "Nice Weather is for Wimps" bumper sticker. :) Wife picked one up a few days ago. lol

Yeah... the wind has died down for now. On nights when the wind has everything vibrating, I usually lay awake and think about stuff. Very calming for me. :) We'll see how I feel in another 20 years. Heh.

Keep it Clean! :D

Ttystikk

This is the third winter running that my chiller has replaced the need for my furnace. Completely. Even the recent cold spell didn't overwhelm either its ability to keep my room cool, or my house warm. Impressive, water chilled one!

Jbomber79

Veteran
I just got her dialed in this round, she has a strong sour apple smell and right before chop a little spice comes out.. If cured correctly and grown until 70-80days she can be real nice..

Ttystikk

I just got her dialed in this round, she has a strong sour apple smell and right before chop a little spice comes out.. If cured correctly and grown until 70-80days she can be real nice..

Wow, that's a long wait... I can't really go longer than nine or ten. What happens if it's cut a week or so earlier?

S

SooperSmurph

Ew, Romeo & Juliet at the Esquire this week, Leonardo Di Caprio version, not even worth looking at the marquee till tomorrow.

Jbomber79

Veteran
idk she doesn't fill out totally and lacks the instant head change...

I hear ya after doing 50-60day runs it does seem like forever.

Wow, that's a long wait... I can't really go longer than nine or ten. What happens if it's cut a week or so earlier?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I built a perpetual system that can go eight to ten weeks but no longer. If a strain needs more than that, someone else can wait it out, lol
that seems to be the general consensus.... I'm hesitant to run strains I know will go longer than 70 days that's for sure...

Thanks for all the responses. I just ended up getting my red card and went to the clone bar dispensary in denver and got what seemed to be a good deal. I've got another question tho, I want to set up some of my own mothers to clone off of so my question is what dispensary can I go to that has a large variety of seeds from several different seed companies?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so my question is what dispensary can I go to that has a large variety of seeds from several different seed companies?

none that i know of,
riverrock sells rare dankness,
the clinic sells some colorado made DNA gear, mostly sour crosses and some LA confidential (I think) crosses, just 2 lines, not a whole inventory.
centennial seeds may be available still someplace in denver or direct from ben holmes,
there are tons of home breeders like 303 seeds & irie seeds out of denver, not available in shops tho.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
adam dunn of thseeds runs hoodlab down on n.w. larimer, right behind where the hightimes cup has been held.

btw, the cup is gonna be at merch. mart this year... up near way2grow off i25 &58th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts