What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
when i harvest the little bovine and get her in a jar i'll let ya know Avi. so far she looks and smells pretty good to me:biggrin: we'll see in a few weeks

Lesterburnum

So why do say that batch 64 is awful smurph? How's the performance? Ph stable ? Hold good water? Dry out too quick? Loaded with salts?
I've been seeing it and wanted to try a bag.

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Anyone have 5 patients or more and done the "waiver process" with CDPHE registry? I currently have 4 patients and also myself. I have space for a few more plants and considering the waiver deal but hesitant. Any insight would be appreciated.

S

SooperSmurph

So why do say that batch 64 is awful smurph? How's the performance? Ph stable ? Hold good water? Dry out too quick? Loaded with salts?
I've been seeing it and wanted to try a bag.
Awful water retention, unstable ph, all around bad choice.

Tupur is infinitely superior, go to Grofax on Colfax or Federal for your Tupur, they'll cut you a deal close to what the distributor charges them, or Black Gold with added perlite, in either case, add Dolomite Lime to taste ;)

Last edited:
S

SooperSmurph

I think this marijuana mega store that is mentioned is cannamart. I went there but they require you to give caregivership over just to go inside. The adds at www.weedmaps.com got me interested in the place but when I went there I was kinda disappointed that they required that I sing over caregivership just to enter. Anyone been there?
Mediocre at best, if you're looking to be impressed, try CAM on Broadway, and other lovely little boutiques. In that area i'd recomend... the place across the street from Cannamart :biggrin:

S

SooperSmurph

Any Denver natives, come to Akira tonight at midnight at the Esquire on 6th Ave, much nerdiness and maybe weed and wax to be had!

S

SooperSmurph

Growers in need of late night release, join me at the Esquire next time, so much nerdiness, came home fucked up beyond recognition and annoyed the wife to no end.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new gear....
picture.php

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I think its been about a decade since I've seen akira... somehow I got unsubbed from the thread here... well, I'm back in... now y'all gotta deal with me again LOL

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Say Av... since you're poppin seed, if any of those are regs... wouldja mind checking the link in my sig on sexing seeds and report back on the efficacy of the method?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Say Av... since you're poppin seed, if any of those are regs... wouldja mind checking the link in my sig on sexing seeds and report back on the efficacy of the method?

C4, yes I will DEF check out the link in your thread and contribute my experience...
BUT,
ive got no internet at the house currently, so only using it when im out and about, so im kinda crunched for time on the net... please remind me if you see no posts there by me in the next week or 2....

lots of those seeds are regs, also.
and yes, i'm poppin tons of seeds....
next up is rare dankness gear, 2014 testers.... I've got LVBK and buddahs sister x el jeffe going now by sin city.... no proplem sexing those in veg they started showing sex after having a-symmetrical growth patterns... that's how i like to do it, just wait in veg, kinda let them fill up the container, and they show sex, then transplant to final flowering container & flower after getting several clones off them.
:peacock:

Status
Not open for further replies.