What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Does anyone have the skinny on the Dispensary raids that happened a while back in Denver?

TV news says some of them are reopening, And that there have been NO arrests related to the raids. ??????????

What's that about?

Jbomber79

Veteran
Sour Willies 30dyz

Sour Willies 30dyz

One more shot of the Sour Willies I like this one but have yet to dial her in properly, maybe this run?

pappy masonjar

Veteran
I remeber seeing that Sour willie in a high times article about Co. before. I remember cause it sounds amazing.
Is this your first run with her?

Jbomber79

Veteran
No not my first run, seems to be a "CO" strain as far as I can tell not to much information on her.. My first experience with her was AMAZING came from a small med shop in a little hick town in so-co and I found a bean!! so naturally I popped her (under JW's recommendation) I have always been a little negative about popping bag beans :) ..
If I can dial her in perhaps she will be worth keeping, very eye pleasing to grow just a little on the light side but I may have fixed that?. Name really is fitting almost a pungent sour apple smell to her and the smoke is sour with some complex spicy shit going on probably due to the Nepalese X Vietnamese I suppose. I haven't been able to dial in the strength the original was a pretty heavy hitter!

pappy masonjar

Veteran
:tiphhat:
I love the ecsd and always wanted to try the WN. I get thats a great pair.

And yeah ive also always been hesitant to grow out bagseed cause of herms, but recently I grew out a sour d bagseed and im glad I did. It was a male, but the best fella ive ever seen.
I also saw a Co grower grew out a bruce banner bagseed and it looked incredible.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420magazine.com and icmag sites are almost the same.
:no: :nono:

but.... why would you....
depends on your definition of "almost" i guess

instead of negrepping, CO finest you get this:
1zprzg6.jpg

:laughing:

:tiphat:

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone have the skinny on the Dispensary raids that happened a while back in Denver?

TV news says some of them are reopening, And that there have been NO arrests related to the raids. ??????????

What's that about?

bizness as usual for the feds... that's what they do, wreck a bizness, then wait to file charges, sometimes never do even.... it's just a dea tactic to de-ligitimize the entire industry, imo, not to say that there aren't snakes out there in the "Grass" that need to be "weeded out".
puns intended
:)

dont forget that licenses can be sold.

E

Eureka Springs Organics

VIP Cannabis on Federal opened back up a couple of weeks ago.

I was surprised to say the least.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VIP was open about a week after the raid, i was surprised too, but you think about it and those licenses are like potential goldmines... and if the shop is closed you aint diggin no dirt, ain't hitting any color, aint selling no weed.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
bizness as usual for the feds... that's what they do, wreck a bizness, then wait to file charges, sometimes never do even.... it's just a dea tactic to de-ligitimize the entire industry, imo, not to say that there aren't snakes out there in the "Grass" that need to be "weeded out".
puns intended
:)

The craziness is that Channel 7 said this morning that there had been NO arrests.

After all the BS, Hauling truckloads away etc..... sounds like harassment to me. And maybe Grand Larceny by the DEA?

By their numbers they must have stolen $4-5million. Oh that's right, they call that evidence. LOL

Jhhnn

Veteran
puns intended

I really don't know what to make of it, but this is the back story-

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...rrested-feds-marijuana-raids-that-seized-guns

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2013/11/marijuana_dea_pot_raids_colorado_tony_montana.php

I think some unaffiliated parties got caught up in it, as well. It should serve to remind up and up legal growers that the Feds will reach out & touch you if they think you're doing something else.

If I understand cops at all, it seems obvious that they popped wood for Diaz when they found that pic after arresting Guardarrama in Florida. So, don't get stupid with guns, either. They hate that.

Right, wrong or indifferent, Diaz will very likely be deported over the weapons charge, at the least. Everybody else involved? Depends on what the cops can dig out of the computers that were confiscated & future developments. It may be over, or just beginning.

Once the Feds have a line on you, they never really go away. It's a bad mistake to think that they will. It's cost more than a few their freedom, bet on that.

-=KwarE=-

hey CO peeps. gonna be coming to visit your fine state in march and im trying to source 2 strains i used to grow; and gifted to a friend in CO back in the day. Black Domina and Tangerine Haze. I realize BD is available in seed but this one is special... some might refer to her as ther dhk black domina. They used to be pretty popular in CO so im hoping i can track them down. Ill be in Denver and Breckenridge. Thanks

N

NorCalDreaming

Nepalese X Vietnamese
Mmmmmmm...Vietnamese. Some friends in Southwest CO grow something called Black Forrest from the REv at Skunk. It's mostly Vietnamese from seed stock that his cousin in Vietnam went waaaaay out into the jungle to get them. A friend last year took one at 14 weeks yet needed a few more. Long thin buds. I still though it was awesome. Another guy took his at 12.5 weeks and said it was like green meth lol. They have 4 beans left. He was thinking about running them outside this year and told him he needs to start them in a light dep on June 1 so they finish in time :biggrin:

Jbomber79

Veteran
Mmmmmmm...Vietnamese. Some friends in Southwest CO grow something called Black Forrest from the REv at Skunk. It's mostly Vietnamese from seed stock that his cousin in Vietnam went waaaaay out into the jungle to get them. A friend last year took one at 14 weeks yet needed a few more. Long thin buds. I still though it was awesome. Another guy took his at 12.5 weeks and said it was like green meth lol. They have 4 beans left. He was thinking about running them outside this year and told him he needs to start them in a light dep on June 1 so they finish in time :biggrin:

Your not shitting, depending on where they are in so-co you should count on doing light dep, my outdoor last year showed pistols on June 26th for sure..
I'm thinking this cross is probably from same line due to the fact this seems to be a somewhat "isolated" strain in that it only seems to be around in co. and from what I can gather was crossed by the breeders mentioned above. From what I can tell it's the same Sour Willies I puffed on from the shop in that it didn't get crossed with something other in all respects I think it was a herm, which was my gain<<<<>>>> I should probably make my way over there and talk to em about it, hell they probably sale the damn clones.

N

NorCalDreaming

Your not shitting, depending on where they are in so-co you should count on doing light dep, my outdoor last year showed pistols on June 26th for sure..
I'm thinking this cross is probably from same line due to the fact this seems to be a somewhat "isolated" strain in that it only seems to be around in co. and from what I can gather was crossed by the breeders mentioned above. From what I can tell it's the same Sour Willies I puffed on from the shop in that it didn't get crossed with something other in all respects I think it was a herm, which was my gain<<<<>>>> I should probably make my way over there and talk to em about it, hell they probably sale the damn clones.
My friends are around Dolores/Cortez and Durango. If it's the cut I'm talking about it came from either place probably Durango if more recent. Considering how things can circulate I have no idea who the cut might have ended up with.

Black Forrest is not for the impatient grower for one and growing a sativa like this takes a bit more skill as they like stability and you can piss them off very easily.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Yep that's the area I'm in- so it would make sense that it's from the same breeders. I think this cross usually is done around 70-90 days depending on how much time (patience) you can provide it tbh I have only taken her 72 days this round will be more like 80, just can't see her improving after 80days. more than likely they used the SD to help speed the flower process up and give it that notorious taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.