What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
keeping it interesting in this thread with some pics....

keeping it interesting in this thread with some pics....

picture.php

^^ bucket of flo x grimm reaper, strawberry ice cream pheno, this round grown all organic

yhea, budshots are needed in this thread, keep it interesting for those that don't like to read or aren't into politics

picture.php

^^^ chunky Diesel grown in hydro bucket system with botanicare nutes.

picture.php

^^ big purple rare dankness flo og with flo x grimm reapers behind it about 10 days before harvest.

picture.php

^^ all organic flo x grimm reaper about a 10 days from harvest... love the colors in these flo crosses, just beautiful buds.

picture.php

^^ chunky diesel from hydro bucket system about 10 days from harvest also....

R

recent guest

Jah feel, Jah definitely feel.

Here is Soma's NYCD. She will be harvested in 2 weeks.

Most resinous plant in this run by far, smells like...diesel.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

BigTex

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Verdana;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green153\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \uc0\u8234 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.ph...er tried to post a pic from the iPhone before

bioguy

hey the list is 100% confidential and you have nothing to worry about

The confidentiality of medical marijuana patients in the State of Colorado is protected by law and by the procedures used by the registry. No lists of patients or doctors are given out to anyone. Law enforcement may only call to verify the information on a specific identification card. The Registry database resides on a stand-alone computer and is password protected. The office and all files are locked at night and when the Registry administrator is out of the office.
The department may release information concerning a specific patient to that patient with the written authorization of such patient.

and balazar: stay away from cannamed, amscd, and anything affiliated with them. they have poor quality, overpriced stuff not to mention they are not friendly they act like street thugs and wont tell you where they are located over the phone or what they have in stock just shady all around if your looking for some legit dispensarys check out (in no particular order) patients choice, mile high wellness, herbal wellness, boulder alternative meds, green belly co-op, or highlands health; highlands health has the best prices on clones that ive been able to find anywhere in the state so far at 5$ a pop

OH REALLY! So when the feds raided Canna Mart and found Russian mob money laundering connections I suppose my medical records and credit card numbers are safe.

This happened! It happened to me! F Cannamart! I should have known...Kmart-Walmart...they told us straight up what they are all about.

bioguy

The San Luis Valley might just be the worst place on Earth to try to grow (even indoors). Look up record cold for Alamosa...It gets worse than Alaska there at times and frequently gets listed as the coldest place in the USA. The lack of water up there is an expensive problem, and the utilities are not reliable and very high as well. Everything costs more up there because of delivery problems.
In the end you would be very sad to choose that area...hope i got to you soon enough.

True, but you can buy a house for what I payed in rent in the last 5 years.

Jhhnn

Veteran
True, but you can buy a house for what I payed in rent in the last 5 years.

Yeh, but you need to bring your own income, for the most part.The San Luis valley is the poorest part of the state. Jobs have never been plentiful, and I suspect it's worse now. It's better if you speak Spanish, too. Haven't been there in a good long while, but San Luis always was a Spanish speaking town. It's the oldest town in Colorado.

The most habitable parts of Colorado are in the northeast, Denver to ft Collins, parts of the western slope around Grand Junction, Montrose, Paonia & in the Arkansas river valley from Canon City to Pueblo to Lamar. Nice down around Trinidad, but jobs just aren't there.

Colorado Springs is nice, except the politics really suck.

Especially true if you are trying to throw a Fly Line...... :wallbash:

Go to 8wt. It scares some of the brookies if not very careful but builds a little wind control compared to smaller set-ups.

I should head my own advice on this but 30+ years of collecting equipment and everything i own is 6wt or 2wt.. And i love to tie my own bugs.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Go to 8wt. It scares some of the brookies if not very careful but builds a little wind control compared to smaller set-ups.

I should head my own advice on this but 30+ years of collecting equipment and everything i own is 6wt or 2wt.. And i love to tie my own bugs.

I do have some silk that works better...... but takes more maintenance.... and I'm lazy.

Soooo,,,, I spend time wearing out the seat of my waders, watching the world go by.

I do have a 1wt that is really sloppy... grass of course.

Favorite is a bamboo ferruled, hollow built, 5wt 3 piece. Western River Special. But that's a whole nother story.

And my ties are plumb UGLY. They do however catch a few fish. My flies present well as 'cripples'. lol

Hey Doc; Are you up in the Valley much?

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Was hoping to pick up a fly rod one of these years.

Easiest way to grab trout on the river through Alma/Fairplay is with a clear weighted float and a long leader. Brown and black flies are quite attractive and I've had success with scraggly, beat up ones for a couple years now. (Not the same flies, just the cheapness and poor quality look of them)

Keep it Clean! :D

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Was hoping to pick up a fly rod one of these years.

Easiest way to grab trout on the river through Alma/Fairplay is with a clear weighted float and a long leader. Brown and black flies are quite attractive and I've had success with scraggly, beat up ones for a couple years now. (Not the same flies, just the cheapness and poor quality look of them)

Keep it Clean! :D

yes indeed. A fly and a bubble do work well. Sometimes on a pond they work better than just a fly.

The bubble leaves a nice 'wake' as it's being retrieved. Often a shorter leader is even more productive. About 18-24"s, is where I start if I'm fishing that way.

G

DP original flo F2 from 2002

DP original flo F2 from 2002

Howdy neighbors,

Just wanted to share a little color on a cold winter morning.

These 2 plants are from a pack of Dutch Passion Original Flo purhased in 2002. Popped the last 2 seeds out of this pack in 2009. One plant was a sativa leaning female, very potent with a long lasting high. The other was a short, stout male with more indica looking grow pattern and more color. Used these to make seeds and stored them properly for later use. Kinda forgot about them until a few months ago and they germed with ease and I selected these 2 from a half dozen or so to finish.

These are at 65 days, but seem a little behind so I will continue a few more days before chop. They both have a strong, unique aroma which I have never been able to describe very well. They both are much more leafy than I expected but I think that was my fault, maybe too much nitrogen.

This is a cross I made using the same flo female with a Blubonic male. It's a plant that has been revegged and flowered along with the 2 flo girls. Great cherry cough drop aroma with a touch of grapefruit. Can't wait til this one cures!

KS

Status
Not open for further replies.