What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
“We have a constitution that’s become a joke in this state, that has day-to-day things put into it, making the constitution irrelevant as a guiding document,” he said.
Um, I'm sure this one was okay though. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romer_v._Evans

Take it to court. The sad thing is they won't. They will plea bargain and pay the man.
"Stop revenues two months early? Oh, hell no!"

G

greenmatter

and now for something completely different ...........

got a text from one of the stoners i know saying " amendment 64 is part of bible prophecy, and the next thing to be legalized in colorado will be gay marriage ............ Leviticus 20:13 if a man lies with another man he should be stoned"

drop that one on the next "churchy" that comes knocking at your door

Space Case

Veteran
Pre '98 Bubba @ 30 days
picture.php

OG pheno out of Okiedope's SFVxChem F2s, also @ 30 days
picture.php

picture.php

^ you know why im not in the least bit concerned about the feds? theres gonna be so many people just totally putting themselves OUT THERE, i mean just blowing out the scene with one loud business venture after another, that anyone who even half ass tries to fly under the radar is going to make it through any attempted federal pushback, if they otherwise got their shit together financially and business wise of course.

all this "flak in the air" makes it easier for the would be "big names" of the industry to spend time discreetly gathering strength and studying the competition and market, as the market slowly consolidates itself over years and pushes out the weaker players. those first few years when everyone is wild and carefree is when the winners will be decided in the long term....whether anyone realizes it or not.

G

greenmatter

^ you know why im not in the least bit concerned about the feds? theres gonna be so many people just totally putting themselves OUT THERE, i mean just blowing out the scene with one business venture after another, that anyone who even half ass tries to fly under the radar is going to make it through if they otherwise got their shit together.

:yeahthats

there will be plenty of folks for LEO to fuck with, and when it's over i will still be gardening

I think that any fed involvement will happen when they open pot shops
not at people's homes

sure there will be the occasional clueless type getting popped
growing 100 plants in plain sight but they won't go after those
who know the new laws and respect them.

I am already set up for the new law
6 plants per adult resident = 12 plants at our house

6 in veg
6 in flower

every time I harvest I cut six clones for veg
and move the veg plants into flower

Why get ready for the new law, when the old law, Amendment 20, is better? Amendment 20 allows for 2 oz, if you go by 64, what will you do to explain the extra weight? You're only allowed 6 plants, one comes down, thats like 4 oz, at least, right there.......... You're only allowed 1 oz, under 64, I guess you have to toss the rest......

I am staying Medical until I see how Amendment 64 pans out........ honestly, it's all kinda BS, anyway, in the end, if anyone wins it will be the people who pay big bucks for RETAIL licensing, if you wanted to be a grower in Colorado, you already could, all you had to do was help a few sick people out.

barnyard

hey Bud,

under Amendment 64 you can keep all your harvest regardless of the weight. you just can't have more than an ounce away from home

also under Amendment 64 there are no fees like Amendment 20 and you don't need to sign up on any lists, how is that BS?

Rednick

Veteran
The Text:
http://www.regulatemarijuana.org/s/regulate-marijuana-alcohol-act-2012

Nice, Wiz Khalifa and Jamie Oliver!
"complete with demos that pair celebrity chefs with celebrity stoners to offer lessons on cooking with pot. "

I'm am really excited to see what happens. Surely the theater of the last few years shall be eclipsed by even when they are trying to compete for anyone over 21! But the opposition has yet to be seen. Not the feds, the marketing! Alcohol, pharma...Waiting for that British Skunk weed to be hitting our shores, making kids Schitzophrenic, it must be true, it was on the Tele.

hey Bud,

under Amendment 64 you can keep all your harvest regardless of the weight. you just can't have more than an ounce away from home

also under Amendment 64 there are no fees like Amendment 20 and you don't need to sign up on any lists, how is that BS?

You are mis-informed, you can't have more than an oz, period. Read the Amendment, it says, POSESSION, how is weed at your house not considered POSESSION? Under your misinformed hypothesis, I could have a 10 pack, and not get charged, that isn't how it's going down.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
You are mis-informed, you can't have more than an oz, period. Read the Amendment, it says, POSESSION, how is weed at your house not considered POSESSION? Under your misinformed hypothesis, I could have a 10 pack, and not get charged, that isn't how it's going down.

Section 3 article b;

(b) POSSESSING, GROWING, PROCESSING, OR TRANSPORTING NO MORE THAN SIX MARIJUANA PLANTS, WITH THREE OR FEWER BEING MATURE, FLOWERING PLANTS, AND POSSESSION OF THE MARIJUANA PRODUCED BY THE PLANTS ON THE PREMISES WHERE THE PLANTS WERE GROWN, PROVIDED THAT THE GROWING TAKES PLACE IN AN ENCLOSED, LOCKED SPACE, IS NOT CONDUCTED OPENLY OR PUBLICLY, AND IS NOT MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE.

So yeah, you can have a ten pack in jars that aren't for sale in your basement behind a locked door. And you can transport up to an ounce on your person at any given point in time.

" POSSESSING, GROWING, PROCESSING, OR TRANSPORTING NO MORE THAN SIX MARIJUANA PLANTS"

per person or per household?
I have seen it both ways in the paper

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I read it the same way, 6 per adult in the household. So 6 for me, 6 for my wife, no more than 6 in flower.

Rednick

Veteran
Back by popular demand.
http://www.regulatemarijuana.org/s/regulate-marijuana-alcohol-act-2012

I think the real question that will be answered by the judicial process is the co-opted spacing from those that have land to those that need it, or even a CSA model.

There will be a real push on the legislative side, but as we saw with medical, their authority over individual rights will be limited. And they'll be focused on drawing up something for Retail so it doesn't fall to the counties. That would be a FFA. Commerce City could really Green up it's image :)

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Bud; Thanks for the + reps,... so to answer your rep, No, and you wouldn't want to anyway! ;) Just trust me on that.

Section 3 breakdown; "Personal Use"

NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF LAW, THE FOLLOWING ACTS ARE NOT UNLAWFUL AND SHALL NOT BE AN OFFENSE UNDER COLORADO LAW OR THE LAW OF ANY LOCALITY WITHIN COLORADO OR BE A BASIS FOR SEIZURE OR FORFEITURE OF ASSETS UNDER COLORADO LAW FOR PERSONS TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER:

In other words,... the following isn't against the law for any person over the age of 21

section "a"
(a) POSSESSING, USING, DISPLAYING, PURCHASING, OR TRANSPORTING MARIJUANA ACCESSORIES OR ONE OUNCE OR LESS OF MARIJUANA.

You can have, use, display, buy, or carry "Accessories" and 1 oz of MJ.... Perfectly legal.

Section "b"
(b) POSSESSING, GROWING, PROCESSING, OR TRANSPORTING NO MORE THAN SIX MARIJUANA PLANTS, WITH THREE OR FEWER BEING MATURE, FLOWERING PLANTS, AND POSSESSION OF THE MARIJUANA PRODUCED BY THE PLANTS ON THE PREMISES WHERE THE PLANTS WERE GROWN, PROVIDED THAT THE GROWING TAKES PLACE IN AN ENCLOSED, LOCKED SPACE, IS NOT CONDUCTED OPENLY OR PUBLICLY, AND IS NOT MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE

You can have 6 plants, 3 in flower and possess all the MJ produced by those plants in the "premise" or house where they were grown as long as it's behind a locked door and not for sale. (for personal use only! ;) )

Section "c"
(c) TRANSFER OF ONE OUNCE OR LESS OF MARIJUANA WITHOUT REMUNERATION TO A PERSON WHO IS TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

So if you want to give your buddy a Zip for his birthday, your free to do so.... "Without Renumeration" means you can't get paid for anything you let go of. Give it away, your fine,... SELL it with out the proper license, and your breaking the law.... but this is the "Personal use" section of it! ;)

Section "d"
(d) CONSUMPTION OF MARIJUANA, PROVIDED THAT NOTHING IN THIS SECTION SHALL PERMIT CONSUMPTION THAT IS CONDUCTED OPENLY AND PUBLICLY OR IN A MANNER THAT ENDANGERS OTHERS.

As long as your smoking/vaping/eating/ your home grown or gifted weed in such a manner that no one else could possibly get high, or in public where someone may be offended,... your good to get ripped.

Section "e"
(e) ASSISTING ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER IN ANY OF THE ACTS DESCRIBED IN PARAGRAPHS (a) THROUGH (d) OF THIS SUBSECTION.

You can help someone in any of the above acts, from growing, to lighting a bowl on the other end of the 10' bong.

Personally, I read this being applicable to everyone over the age of 21, so 2 persons in a household over 21 = 12 plants, 2 over 21 in the car = 2 ounces in the car, as long as the driver isn't stoned.

"So if you want to give your buddy a Zip for his birthday, your free to do so...."

I am sure our 25 year old son is drooling over that part
I make him bring our grand daughter to visit when he wants a sack

"no baby, no bud"

I just weighed up a few sacks to wrap up as Christmas presents
and I have been stock piling green butter for the wife to use
in Christmas cookies

tis the season......

picture.php

speaking of giving ounces away
found these cool little glass Christmas trees ($1.99)
with rubber seals to use for gift giving

tis the season......

Space Case

Veteran
Are my eyes deceiving me? Getting some single digit temps this weekend? Hopefully some precipitation with it! Finally....

Status
Not open for further replies.