What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and hears me second room one week into flip. in this room we 1 sour d 1 bb# 2 slh and 2 recons

IMG_3258.jpg

slh monster
IMG_3252.jpg

So in looking at real estate along the front range, it's fascinating to me how many conservative counties surround Boulder County. In fact it seems like all of them are conservative, and relatively anti-pot if we look at their police tactics/raid numbers.

How strange a situation, a little cannabis-friendly oasis amidst a sea of anti-cannabis conservative types. I'd imagine facing a Larimer County jury is a bit different than a Boulder County one, heh.

aceofspades

heres an update on the room. pics at 46 days flowering.
Getting excited. is there such a thing as garden tape? The colas are getting too heaving and flopping over. would use string but last time it got all stuck to the buds....icky.

Ace

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
HEADS UP!

Feds busted a legal colorado medical patient just the other day.
98 plants, charged with approx 98 lbs... they counted 6" plants as a lb.
They're looking at $500,000+ in bail right now.

Not near school, nothing illegal.... just federally illegal still.

They pulled all the papers from the Breckenridge area that had an article on the bust. If you're growing in that area.... PLEASE pay attention to the little things that "just don't add up" or look "suspicious"... it's most likely the feds. *sigh*

The feds are here in Colorado.

Stay Safe!

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
There's no doubt the feds are in the state,.... it's a given.

Just because one politician say's that he/she won't push the federal laws on states that vote for MMJ doesn't mean the Feds won't be watching for illegal, and cartel operations working under the guise of MMJ legality.

Stay safe!!

SacredBreh

No offense...... 98 plants for "a" patient is not a legal patient.

No offense...... 98 plants for "a" patient is not a legal patient.

Warren Edson the co-author of Colorado's Amendment 20 says....."As long as you stay in the boundaries of Amendment 20, law enforcement has to prove why you shouldn't have the medicine.... step outside those boundaries and it will be up to you to prove why you should be out of those boundaries."

A patient has a Constitutional Right to 6 plants ..... 3 mature, 3 immature. That is what the Amendment states.

Laws passed in the last few years define some of those "concepts" in Amendment 20. Just like "Right to bear arms" 4th Amendment to the US Constitution.... they still make rules and laws to govern the bounds of those concepts in the 4th Amendment IE. automatic weapons, possession by felons, intoxicated while in control of the weapon.

Care givers are limited to 5 patients by law-- if the care giver is a patient 6x3=18 mature plants and 6x3=18 immature plants..total 36. That is the black and white the way laws and the Amendment 20 read.

Increased plant counts are a gray area not in the black and white, so you have to prove "why". Much harder case and more attractive to LEO. It has been done but is much easier if you are in the black and white.

I paid good money to go straight to the horses mouth for this legal advise and have lived by it.

Not saying anyone else is wrong, just saying what I was told by one of the two authors of Amendment 20. I will be sending this poor casualty of the war as much good energy as I can.

Peace

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
So.... turns out there was a large group busted that may have been involved in non-patient activities. Not just a legal patient getting busted. As usual, there's more to the story. Sorry if I spooked anyone. Vigilance is still called for.

Seems the individual I know might need to be more careful about who they associate with... or who their associates associate with.

6 plants means a lot of veg time.....

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

G

greenmatter

like whatsis said "its a given"

these guys do have an office or two here, and they are not going to leave.

just like in cali, shipping "legal" weed to places where it is illegal is going to get the feds really fucking pissed off no matter what amendment 20 says. i hate to say it but the feds have not really been kicking down as many doors as they probably could, and most every time they do it they get guys who are way beyond their numbers even if the feds gave a shit about amendment 20

may the stoner gods watch over and protect each and every real "baller" out there! cause the export game is gonna get the opposition pissed ........... and give them a fucking soap box to stand on too.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
cause the export game is gonna get the opposition pissed ........... and give them a fucking soap box to stand on too.

I think this is the other reason you don't see 'fire' meds up here in the mountains.

I was actually warned (by several different people) that as soon as I started producing clean meds in quantity... the other growers in the area would get pissed and look for some way to shut me down.

You ship excellent meds into a non-med state at decent prices.... someone there is gonna get really upset.

The backlash of prohibition gets into every nook and cranny.

Stay Safe All! :D

hey, just relocated to southern CO from the northeast bringing my best genetics with me. Thus far I have tried some Romulan, Bubblegum, and Pineapple99 from dispensaries. The pineapple 99 was definitely a step above the other 2 and is more my taste, but the others aren't bad. Do dispensaries sell cuttings in CO? I've brought with me my Nigerian x Skunk and hybrids I have made from it, but I am interested in trying local cuts, I've heard the name Hanis alot.

spunion

hey, just relocated to southern CO from the northeast bringing my best genetics with me. Thus far I have tried some Romulan, Bubblegum, and Pineapple99 from dispensaries. The pineapple 99 was definitely a step above the other 2 and is more my taste, but the others aren't bad. Do dispensaries sell cuttings in CO? I've brought with me my Nigerian x Skunk and hybrids I have made from it, but I am interested in trying local cuts, I've heard the name Hanis alot.

Yeah not as much as a few years ago but you can still find some dispensaries with clones. Apparently the clones in their retail store still count on the MMC's total plant number so the bigger/more popular don't bother selling plants. You might want to check out praxis clones and see if any dispensaries in your area have them. Extremely healthy plants but they do come in soil.

From what I understand Boulder County will back you up with the doctors recommendation for increased plant counts. Other counties in the area do not follow this practice and make it an easier case... in which case lawyers and them proving why you shouldn't have the medication etc etc as Sacredbreh said.

I have seen some clones in Denver... most look rather poor. There are some good shops in Boulder that sell decently sized plants a little over the 10$ mark depending upon size.

Been enjoying some very nice orangeeee Jillybean and Agent Orange these days waiting for the next big snowfall if it comes next week!

SacredBreh

In the Southern areas........

In the Southern areas........

I prefer to go from seed that I get from a reputable source.... The Gypsy since before they had this site. Least I know what I have and never get the gift of the Borg. I hear up north their are some very reliable sources but down here...... not so much.

Peace

spunion

I've actually got clones from several places in Denver.

Urban dispensary is where i got my praxis clones...AK47 and skunk, planning to try out their pre98 bubba soon

Cds on co blvd is where I got my flo, which is dank as hell

Place at 11th and lincoln (east side of street) ended up having spider mites

Cure in se Denver ended up having PM, could have been my environment though

Sense of healing at 12th and federal had decent clones, no pests or disease surprisingly but the soil looked bad...not all are in soil though

LaContes didn't have the genetics from their website and the roots were dead and dying at the time of purchase, no pests or disease though

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I tend to go with seeds or bartering with other trusted growers for cuttings. (not rooted clones,... just cuttings off of the mother plant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts