Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stankie

Secret_Weapon.jpg

G

greenmatter

that was ugly as hell!!! but they earned it ...... i think we got some issues that a QB alone is not gonna solve, but there was a spark, and that was something. you can't really dislike tebow .... talented kid doing a great job at focus on the team instead of buying into the soap opera.

My Bills and the wife's Giants both had a bye week today
so we gave my Directv receiver with the NFL Sunday Ticket
to our next door neighbor to use for the day
and we took off up the Poudre canyon

look what we found at the top

picture.php

D

draco

now that looks just fine!! i think i'll go up and have a look at that for myself...the weather is excellent today. maybe the last motorcycle ride for some days.

been thinking of you outside growers... good harvest to all!!

Got a notice of violation for speeding in the mail. They took my picture and everything, all for 41 in a freakin' 35. Unbelievable.

Google tell me to not pay it, but that a cop may come to my door and try to personally serve me. If he is successful in handing me the ticket, the ticket is then valid. So I gather..

But should a grower risk a cop snooping around all over a 40 dollar ticket? A dumb, cheap one like me will!

Y

YosemiteSam

Got a notice of violation for speeding in the mail. They took my picture and everything, all for 41 in a freakin' 35. Unbelievable.

Google tell me to not pay it, but that a cop may come to my door and try to personally serve me. If he is successful in handing me the ticket, the ticket is then valid. So I gather..

But should a grower risk a cop snooping around all over a 40 dollar ticket? A dumb, cheap one like me will!

Google may have told you that but will it be around to bail you out if things take a wrong turn. Just sayin.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
+4!

Pony up $40 bucks for the state, fuck it.

I got a ticket in the mail for using the "TOLL" lane instead of the HOV lane, I was never served. Instead they tripled the fine for not paying it, and took it out of my state return! :mad:

S

Stankie

'Escobar' . . . . with white powder . . . . . :D ;)

Did you even ask them what is on it? That would probably be my first avenue of pursuit.

finally got power back after four post storm days without
I was able to keep the garden temps at 65 using a heater
(teens outside at night)
We have gas heat but had no power to run the fans to circulate it

picture.php

$60 for the heater and $2 for the tank of gas
the tanks last about a day

the "girls" seem no worse for the wear
we had 10" of heavy wet "heart attack" snow here in the fort

I got one of those camera tickets
45 in a 35 while going to buy smart pots
paid it and went on with my life

rogerw

Hi,
Just finally got moved and need some question answerd I could not find. I will be west of walsenburg so pueblo and colorado springs would be my shopping area. I have an apt for herbal health systems to see a DR @ 120 $$$ is there any better? I found a pro meds that WAS 80 bucks . for the DR any better and any dif? Also where is the best product and clones to be had. ANY help would be great. PM me if you would like

aceofspades

We rent a house from my mother-in law ( practically my mother in law ). She just told us that USAA has to come do a walk thru for the home owners insurance. What should I do about my rooms? If I lock the door to the room they are in and say my roomate was suppose to leave it unlocked, will it fly? I am 100% legal I just dont want some stranger knowing I grow.

What are my options, has anyone had this experience before?

Any help would be appreciated!
Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts