What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Serrated Edges

god damned Iphone!

I hate that shit. Same thing with my iPhone. Use that app "Tapatalk" for browsing icmag...works better than mobile Safari. You can't really rep people though.

I hate when I type up a whole 2 paragraph and then someone calls me and my whole post gets erased....

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Look at the Security forum, theres a thread on that "Tapatalk", supposed to have some pretty bad security issues.

Yeah, the iPhone is a wonderful invention, just as much as it is a pain in the ass. :)

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happens to the best of us bro! My internet ego is crushed...;)
Lovely man, gonna destroy some sobriety w/ that shit!

Don't know what pots your running, but WTG has 5 gallon white pots in right now (seems like they are always changing their stock) which have pre-drilled holes around the rim, as well as plenty of ventilation near the sides/bottom. Anyway I grabbed a bunch, thought they'd be good for your training regiment.

T

Tr33

Can a MOD OR ADMIN please tell me why Greenmopho was banned? its says for trading clones, which has not happened?????

not banned, his account is being used right now 10pm 10-16
he's playing with everyone or his account was hacked.
you can write banned under your name.
his user name would be blacked out and not in bold like it is.

I say come out of hiding GM. you are live right now.

C

cannagirl

not banned, his account is being used right now 10pm 10-16
he's playing with everyone or his account was hacked.

I say come out of hiding GM. you are live right now.

no he was banned under greenmopho , they allowed him back as Green Mopho, different account and he has to play be their rules:D so lets not talk about it anymore, K thanks!

G

Green Mopho

Aww shucks, did ya miss me?
sad_face.jpg

I was almost missing you guys, too!

Not hacked...never really left... just had a bit of a virtual "rebirth" due to a seemingly common practice, so to speak....anyway, lets leave the past behind us....how you fuckers been?

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran

You may be able to write it but, it wont show up. The only way for the word "banned" to show is if you are, in fact, banned, while your name will remain visible to all.

C

cannagirl

Is it weird that I got my new 18" Active Air stand up fans, for one of our rooms, put together today and that makes me happy?

Cloud 9

can anyone recommend a decent dehumidifier?
my setup isnt huge (2) 4x4 tents, 600w each, plus a 300w veg/clone tent.
my humidity seems to be climbing higher than i want, and i would like a decent dehuey to bring everything back under control.

everything is setup in a basement, maybe 600-700 sq ft total (including some storage)

mule420

Can we all be friends? :tiphat:
I freaked out roots in 5 days... WTF did I do right? The only thing I did different was put great white in the cloner...

picture.php

Room shot

picture.php

Room other side

picture.php

Jack's cleaner

picture.php

Sour D

picture.php

The borg digging the bagseed on the right... Jack's cleaner is on the left untouched...

picture.php

And just a little redneck...

picture.php

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Scrog day 23

All bubba D on the left. S.A.G.E., ECSD, Chem D on the right. Starting to stack!

picture.php
picture.php

Bubba D day 23

picture.php

Chem D day 23

picture.php
picture.php

ECSD day 23

picture.php

Pre 98 Bubba Kush day 6

picture.php

Ultra Sonja Blockhead pheno. Day 6