What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tr33

I was in Colorado a few weeks ago. Went to Fort Collins, Denver and Colorado Springs to sign books. Good time, lots happening.

tomorrow I go to Kalamazoo, MI to give seminars, www.420university.com. They will be broadcasted live via the internet.

Check out my new videos from the High Times Medical Cannabis Cup in San Francisco two weeks ago, http://www.marijuanagrowing.com/blog/. I explain how the decisions were made and show the samples.

Jorge, There no announcement about this anywhere, it would have been nice to know you came here to CO for a visit.

Maybe next time you should come on in and let us know your going to be here.

Peace.

T

Tr33

on another note, not sure where to post this pic, had a moose walk throught the property yesterday evening. Last of the Dinosaurs, this dude was huge. The kids had a ball, and I had to try and follow him down to the lake in our backyard for pics where he crossed and bailed into the woods..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_3402.jpg
    100_3402.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_3397.jpg
    100_3397.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 2

JoeManixx

It def wasn't a "pop" from a seed. It was more like a sparkler, that is the only way to describe it. Last night it was like a mini explosive in the bowl.

Sounds like a flint particle from a chinese lighter. We bot some crappy lighters that did this. Scary when it's so close to your face. -CR

thirdeye

I was in Colorado a few weeks ago. Went to Fort Collins, Denver and Colorado Springs to sign books. Good time, lots happening.

tomorrow I go to Kalamazoo, MI to give seminars, www.420university.com. They will be broadcasted live via the internet.

Check out my new videos from the High Times Medical Cannabis Cup in San Francisco two weeks ago, http://www.marijuanagrowing.com/blog/. I explain how the decisions were made and show the samples.

Jorge, Since you have the balls to blatantly hawk your wares on this forum then surely you can take some constuctive criticism. Get a better editor and stop overfilling and repackaging your books with redundant data. You must get paid by the word. To be fair, of the marijuana books I have read, yours is better than most but I still can only give it a B. I've seen numerous apparent discrepancies in your info - sometimes on the same page. Poor editing is really annoying. my 2 cents

Budbaby

You can honestly see nitrogen in the plants.....how, if you would be so kind as to explain? This adventure is giving me more new knowledge than I thought I could comprehend!

Thank you everyone. This 'school' is my favorite!

Peace and healthy green hugs,

Dorje113

on another note, not sure where to post this pic, had a moose walk throught the property yesterday evening. Last of the Dinosaurs, this dude was huge. The kids had a ball, and I had to try and follow him down to the lake in our backyard for pics where he crossed and bailed into the woods..

I'm less than happy to see all the moose. They were introduced around Granby in the 70s now they are on the front range. I had a bull confront me on a hiking trail west or Ward, and have seen many more. They are huge, fast, and very very dangerous. Stay as far away as you can, and don't let your dogs near them, they usually kill dogs that bother them.

My dog actually attacked and bit the moose that confronted me. He was deciding whether or not I needed trampling when my dog jumped out of nowhere and bit him on the chest and got in between us. That broke his attention that was previously on me, I turned my mt. bike around called the dog and took off as quickly as possible. I think the moose was surprised and wasn't sure whether my dog was a threat and it gave us time to get away. I could have just as easily ended up trampled, I doubt i could have possibly defended myself. Makes me want to carry a .44 Mag with a 6" barrel around with me in the woods anymore. I've seen quite a few of them in the mountains around Ned and Ward the last couple years, luckily at longer range, but do be aware they kill more people than Grizzlys in Alaska.

My dog...

2007_0515LionsGulch0082.jpg

SGMeds

Dorje~ gotta love your dog! great pets. just learned Denver has got some screwed up laws regarding... kinda blows me away...?

Greenmopho

Colorado Growers Thread

Dorje~ gotta love your dog! great pets. just learned Denver has got some screwed up laws regarding... kinda blows me away...?

Regarding dogs? Really?

Dorje, you got green tags for him? We should hit some trails together with our dogs...

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Dorje~ just learned Denver has got some screwed up laws regarding... kinda blows me away...?
It shouldn't. Denver has it's racist side. Only reason MMJ is taking off is 'cause more white people are smoking it now. If it was just brown people, it would still be illegal, just like Pits.

aceofspades

Heres another update. My outdoor. bl. berry kush clone put in the ground about the 5th of june. Started training a week and a half ago. Using paper clips as hooks to go around the plant and then it is secured to the net on the ground. The hole I dug for it got Moonshine Mix and has recieved guano tea, and straigh water. They ( the different branches) are no higher than 6" tall.

Ace

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
Anyone going to the Rocky Mountain Cannabis Convention and Wellness Expo?

http://rmccdenver.com/

$20 admission???

It's like paying admission to the "Electronics Expos" - mostly the losers of the industry, trying desperately to bang another customer with overpriced and second rate goods.

- And Cervantees was in town but didn't stay long I guess. Gee, one would think that is one combo that might have worked better together.

Leme C,,,, a scenic putt up 285 or maybe Boulder canyon or the canna fair????

I better get some sun screen! lol enjoy the fair tho,,,

Smoke a fatty for me. Maybe around,,, ohhhh 4:20-ish I'll be sure to stop for a lol "tune-up" about then.

Shinny side up.

Last edited:

Dorje113

Thanks! Yeah, no pits or even pit-looking dogs in Denver, Aurora, Commerce City. I got mine before the law, and was a little surprise to hear they were banned. There are major problems with poor owners and breeders of pits, but banning the breed is a knee jerk political reaction to largely sensationalized news stories of "pit" attacks when the breed often isn't even a purebred pit. Italy started breed bans and is now up to over 40 breeds banned. Welsh Corgie was the last one I heard about... Mine is a good dog and has never hurt anyone, doesn't try to dominate other dogs... but you gotta watch out for other dogs trying to assert dominance over him, he won't play the submissive role and will def. fight a dog that persists in bullying him. They can be a handful and need an owner with good judgement. And if they do get in a fight they are so much stronger than most dogs... After owning one I can see why it's become a problem as the breed has gotten more popular. Pits are purely performance bred for hunting, herding and fighting and you have to have some respect and understanding of what they are.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
They are such good dogs, I love my pit.. Shame that they punish the dogs and not the owners. The one thing I will say though is if you have a "game" bred pit you better really have a grasp on training dogs, those animals are beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.