S.A.G.E.

picture.php
picture.php

Bubba D

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

superusa

That tahoe OG is a real nice smoke with great flavor. I wonder how that bubba d will be for you. I got some bubba kush in boulder the other day and it was amazing, but it is a hard couch lock weed. Can't bring myself to do anything after i smoke it. I am wondering if the Master kush I have going is gonna be the same way?

T

Tr33

SH, that SAGE looks like mine from 2002-05
F'n the bomb, we rocked SAGE nugs, and SAGE Sugar hash, during SCI tour summer 2005
making sugar hash now...getting ready for RR
gawd I love the sugar

Dorje113

Some Flo curing.... not the same plant as the pics I posted earlier, that Flo is the same cut but has another 3 weeks to go.

Attachments

• Flo22June 005.jpg
    Flo22June 005.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 3
  • Flo22June 008.jpg
    Flo22June 008.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Flo22June 010.jpg
    Flo22June 010.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 3

Absolut

Some Flo curing.... not the same plant as the pics I posted earlier, that Flo is the same cut but has another 3 weeks to go.

Looks like some super tasty stuff! Never tried Flo personally but have heard great things. Actually, I've never tried any DJ short strains. I've had blueberry before but I doubt it was DJ shorts'.

On another note, seeing that I quit my job to pursue other endeavors... might have more time for ICMag! Planning for a complete revamp and brand new space for a grow.

Anyways... here we have a Satori started from seed. At 73 days and I can't find a single amber trich. Might let her go for 80ish days if needed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dorje113

Anyways... here we have a Satori started from seed. At 73 days and I can't find a single amber trich. Might let her go for 80ish days if needed.

Awesome, I just got Mandala's Satori, Hashberry, Fairlight C99 and Power Kush freebies from the bay. Can't wait to start them... One of my partners popped 4 10-packs of Centennial's strains too.

I'm really looking forward to the Satori though :)

Absolut

Awesome, I just got Mandala's Satori, Hashberry, Fairlight C99 and Power Kush freebies from the bay. Can't wait to start them... One of my partners popped 4 10-packs of Centennial's strains too.

Yea dude, the Satori is definitely a great grow. Don't know about the smoke yet...

Germed my seeds in straight FF:Light warrior and they popped in 5-6 days. Freaking root bound in the beer cup after 1 week! These things root FAST. Like Mandala Mike said, they don't really need to be fed too much. Just make sure to transplant on time, they really grow fast.

I checked out the Centennial site. Can't really say much since I haven't tried or grown any of their gear. Might have to grab a pack or two and try them out.

Greenmopho

I checked out the Centennial site. Can't really say much since I haven't tried or grown any of their gear. Might have to grab a pack or two and try them out.

I'm looking forward to growing their gear soon, also. I just need to run through some of these clones I have before I can pop some new beans, but soon....very soon!

Roughneck (Purple Rhino X Pure Jamaica Lambsbread) sounds pretty nice. Would love a cut of some lambsbread for breeding! My buddy that lives in the Caribbean is hunting down some good seeds for me....

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
The applications this method has are unreal- I mean you could just pollinate 1 plant with 8 strains on it instead of pollinating 8 separate plants.:jump:

You must spread some reputation before giving it to Funk again.

I never thought about the breeding applications. Just the reduced mom numbers...brilliant.

dixie wrecked

hi everybody, another small time CO grower here.

i'm pretty lazy when it comes to cloning, but have pretty good success. my one "secret" is to use an xacto knife to scrape the skin off the part of the cutting that will be in the medium, in my case rapid rooters. with ideal conditions, within two to three days there will be roots shooting out of the rapid rooters everywhere, woody cuts even root well.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran

I've got a ton of experience with the Mandala lineup, the satori is great no doubt, my problem with Mandals which really isn'ty a problem at all is the variation. I had a super tight dense satori that finished at 70 days and another one that looks similar to the pictures above that looked half way done at day 85 hehe. Neither made the cut, but I've found some great Sadhu phenos, and a kalichakra pheno that is bomb bomb bomb. Good luck!

Yea dude, the Satori is definitely a great grow. Don't know about the smoke yet....

Looks great man, and fat! good luck with her, I pulled her late:wave:

P

Paco

Self. That Satori I have looks to be a yielder! I post up some pics. Im glad I crossed it to the KC.

Absolut

I'm looking forward to growing their gear soon, also. I just need to run through some of these clones I have before I can pop some new beans, but soon....very soon!

Roughneck (Purple Rhino X Pure Jamaica Lambsbread) sounds pretty nice. Would love a cut of some lambsbread for breeding! My buddy that lives in the Caribbean is hunting down some good seeds for me....

Fuck yea! Lambsbread is one of my favorite smokes. Here's a nug I've been holding on to for a while. Super dense and dank earthy smell.

picture.php

Everytime I break the nug up into smaller pieces I pray that I find a seed. So far no luck. The high is super intense in the head and mild effects on the body, for me at least. Your head gets numb and tingly and it definitely mellows you out.

Dorje113

Everytime I break the nug up into smaller pieces I pray that I find a seed. So far no luck. The high is super intense in the head and mild effects on the body, for me at least. Your head gets numb and tingly and it definitely mellows you out.

Keep lookin', I gave a friend of mine a bud of LB a few years ago and there was a seed... which grew out into an exact duplicate of it's parent plant. :)

I just got a pack of Roughneck from Centennial today, going to pop them soon although there are some packs in front of them ( Sage, Iced Grapefruit, WW x BB, Kushage, Wreckage, and an Indica mix H from GH) I have heard some great things about lambsbread, and look forward to growing a cross of it!

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I grew some Sharksbreath that turned out really well with that old school flavor that left your mouth tasting like a skunk just rolled around in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts