What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balazar

ISS crosses maintain some of my favorite odors. I have an ISS cut that while not the most resinous, smells quite distinctively of grape juice. Needless to say, I'd trade my finest for a sweet, sticky pineapple ISS in my stable.

Awesome. I like sharing especially when the favor is returned.

I'm weighing in my options.

I could put some hooks on the ceiling (its just rafters with white Styrofoam insulation board covering them). Then tie the tops off to the sides of the lights and remove the bat-wing reflectors that go on top of the cool-tubes.

Build a giant PVC jungle gym type structure around the stand for the buckets. Something a little more complex than a scrog net.

#3 Use a sawzaw to cut the floor of the above office out and raise the lights to where they should be.

The cooling loop for the lights goes into the first three lights in flower then through 2 more in the veg room and then back through the final 3 in the flower room so I don't want to chop up the loop to hang the lights vertical. I'm leaning towards #2 right now.

Fuck it...I'm all about #3...let's watch Balazar grow trees!!! lol:jump:

Greenmopho

So I have 3 different phenos of Sour Fuck going right now from clones that are in the 4th week or so. The #1 pheno I have 3 different clones running, and unless there was a 4th pheno that somehow got lost or mislabeled, one of the #1 is acting really weird. I'm thinking I either stressed the plant by dropping the temps on my water chiller too low too early, or it is just a weird mislabeled pheno. At first it was showing really funky little buds, much like a haze very early in flower, but with a 3 leaf pattern (usually a sign of stress). But now, at least since I raised the temps on the chillers, the buds are really starting to foxtail like crazy. Is there Haze anywhere in the lineage of Alaskan Thunderfuck that would bring out this crazy foxtail bud pattern? Or did I just stress this particular plant?

Oh well, it looks pretty cool, I will just let it go. I'll take some pics and put 'em up. I'm thinking I need to let this one plant run a bit longer than the rest to finish up!

Here are some pics:

"Normal" Sour Fuck pheno at 36 days:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You can see nice fat, diesel-ish buds forming, full of trichomes, then...

Weird Haze-looking foxtailing plant:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If my theory is correct and it was stress from the water temps being too low, then why did it only manifest in 1 plant? Hmmm....

The thing is these are first generation clones, taken from mothers that were grown from seed, and I don't recall any of the mothers exhibiting this pattern...Any ideas?

P

Paco

Don't mind that unhelpful mark, hit the wrong button. Thanks bro, I'll have some beans fer ya in a few weeks.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I just bought some new seeds Coffee Kush (Bubba Kush X White/HP#1-DD) maybe ill find a keeper and it can make its rounds in Colorado.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
any popular purps poppin up as clones in co?

Have you had a throw at Purple Erkle? Super fast, super frosty and every calyx is completely purple.

It's my preferred purple strain and the only one I keep... but then again I havent had the opportunity to get a Pre 98 Bubba cut.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Thanks

I was having one of those days.. came home and seen these were available and felt like taking a chance.. Time will tell and so will my Camera just how good of choice this was.

P

Paco

I just bought some new seeds Coffee Kush (Bubba Kush X White/HP#1-DD) maybe ill find a keeper and it can make its rounds in Colorado.

snap! sounds like a keeperis bound to live in those!:tiphat:
Whats the DD?? once i saw the HP#1 I started drooling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts