What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a lil pic of my 6 week old White Widow...

P5010052.jpg

C

cannagirl

Damn Dave that white widow looks great! We are running some WW right now but Im not very happy with it and I will probably be getting rid of it after this go around. Is that a cut that you got or did you pop beans for that?

Damn Dave that white widow looks great! We are running some WW right now but Im not very happy with it and I will probably be getting rid of it after this go around. Is that a cut that you got or did you pop beans for that?

Got the cuts (12) from a friend...really happy with them....:dance013: I do have 2 "Snow White" mothers that I popped from femmed Nirvana beans. I am thinking about doing the next run nothing but them....

mile high dave,
is that a white widow thats been in colorado for a while, iam talking like 15 years?? any ideas?? looking for an old colorado white widow strain i use to have. i did a cross with that and legends ultimate indica,,, WOW!!.. just looking to get the parents back...still have the cross.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
mile high dave,
is that a white widow thats been in colorado for a while, iam talking like 15 years?? any ideas?? looking for an old colorado white widow strain i use to have. i did a cross with that and legends ultimate indica,,, WOW!!.. just looking to get the parents back...still have the cross.

Fro mthe loveland/johnstown area by chance? There is a KILLER Widow coming out of there and has been for a long time, I mean killer. Anyone who says that white widow is bland has not tried this cut.

I know it's a local cut...I will be talking to my buddy this week and will find out what the history is...if he knows it. I do know he has been growing it awhile now...

It sure is a heavy, sweet-smelling, bud...everytime I go into the room the smell about knock me over....sometimes I think about pulling a lawnchair in and getting some rays...just don't have the room....

P

Paco

Fro mthe loveland/johnstown area by chance? There is a KILLER Widow coming out of there and has been for a long time, I mean killer. Anyone who says that white widow is bland has not tried this cut.
really?
I am intrigued, as I have never found WW to be worth a shit. high, smell or flavor:thinking:, but if you say so, I am more inclined to believe a good WW exists...

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
really?
I am intrigued, as I have never found WW to be worth a shit. high, smell or flavor:thinking:, but if you say so, I am more inclined to believe a good WW exists...

Raise your hands up and say "I believe!" It is a definite FIRE cut, I'd trade most things in my garden for it. I'll see if I can't find you a sample, I've been promised a cut forever but never actually try too hard to get it.

aceofspades

Hey all, updating you on how my first scrog is going. Using the moonshine mix, 10 gal totes, strains are carnival, cali skunk, and blue cheese. The yellowing was from missing a few days of water, if the moonshine mix dries out you will see signs of deficiency, if you over water you will see signs as well. They have recieved phed water of 6.8 plus molasses. Next watering they will recieve some bio-bizz bloom.

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01266.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

Ace

aceofspades

My wife just got her license and signed me over as caregiver. Thinking about doing a 6 plant scrog if this works out, what do you think? I have a closet that is 7'x30''x6'3''. I was going to get another 600w light and do 1200 total watts. Can you think of another use for this space that would be more efficient for 6 plants?

Ace

looks good ace have you fed those ladies before? or has it just been straight water until now? Ill be trying Backcountry's mix as well as a revised sub cool mix here in a month or so hoping to find the "one" so i can get away from all my bottles of nutes(bio-bizz is expensive!!)

aceofspades

The ladies have just been eating what is in the moonshine mix. Figured I would give it a whirl, plus they looked awesome up until I fell behind on the watering by a few days, I figure in a few days they will be back to normal, plus its only the fan leaves yellowing, no big deal, I tuck most in the screen so the buds will get all the light.

Bio-bizz is expensive, but I got a few free samples that I am using that will get me through this grow and possibly the next.

Does anyone remember the conversation about digital ballasts and which ones not to run with a 600w setup? I have a galaxy now but I want to get another and most kits come with lumatek. Any thoughts?

Ace

hey ace of spades. I'm using trinity digital ballasts from ultralow hydro with great results so far and at a really economical price. iv'e only been using them trouble free for 8 months but they have a 3 or 5 year warranty. they have really good combo deals too.

Status
Not open for further replies.