What's new

Colorado Dispensaries: the good, the bad, and the ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest123

Just for clarity, it has been said by the breeder or discoverer of chemdog that soma's stuff is not related.

H

hazedandinfused

i used to live in steamboat and i would get the headiest pot ive seen in a long time up there; i remember clearly there was a strain of blueberry that was very good and cheap; also silver haze that was very high quality as well. guess it just depends who you know up there and its been a few years..

the headshop in steamboat sure was a joke go ask alice or w/e its called half the display cases where filled with dildos... but thats a story for another day

talked with alternative medicine of southeast denver on the phone last night; they where not friendly to me at all, when i asked where they were located they declined to tell me anything more than "leetsdale" (refused to give me a cross street) and then they wouldnt even talk to me anymore unless i gave them my medical card information.... the woman on the phone was rude and it was an unpleasant experience all around... wont be going there regardless of what kind of bud they think they have

MtnKuSh

i think a buddy was saying they are trying to get a dispensary going in breckenridge..i love the mtns and the highlife..i always find real good nugg up there and should be real good stuff once a dispensary get open, if not already. there is good nugg everyplace if ya know the right people :rasta: i keep hearing FTCO is the indoor grow meca of colorado so more shit should be coming out of there soon..i hope

SweetBOG

thanks tripsick. I finally got around to trying the Cherry Lime Haze and Black Domina from One Brown Mouse and I LOVE the CLH. I hear it's a Nebu Cherry AK crossed with an unknown (as of now) Haze. This stuff is perfect for mood elevation and ENERGY. I am in love with this strain and need to get my ass into hazes. The Black Domina is really potent, looks dead on like Black Domina, and is also real nice. The Sage they have is not THSeeds S.A.G.E.... maybe a name the locals gave it without ever knowing S.A.G.E. already exists. Very nice and sweet nonetheless. All 3 are $16 a gram; but I think there's bulk pricing. Then there's a strong Sour Diesel; which looks and smokes great, but I don't have any experience with this strain yet outside of this one try.

From my chat with the guy working the counter, there are a few different locals that take turns selling meds at the shop and each has their own set of meds, so it'd be wise to call ahead and get the scoop on what's available when.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
talked with alternative medicine of southeast denver on the phone last night; they where not friendly to me at all, when i asked where they were located they declined to tell me anything more than "leetsdale" (refused to give me a cross street) and then they wouldnt even talk to me anymore unless i gave them my medical card information.... the woman on the phone was rude and it was an unpleasant experience all around... wont be going there regardless of what kind of bud they think they have

Hard to understand why they would be that way. If I ran the place that kind of thing would not happen. It is fine if they need proof you have a legal reason to inquire but there really is not that much pressure on coops in Colorado are there? Maybe she needs a nice soothing bong hit.

Last edited:

SweetBOG

Hard to understand why they would be that way. If I ran the place that kind of thing would not happen. It's find if they need proof you have a legal reason to inquire but there really is not that much pressure on coops in Colorado are there? Maybe she needs a nice soothing bong hit.

lol. everyone needs a nice soothing bong hit.. and some good lovin' that oughta take care of her stress.

P

Paco

Just got some great Blue Kush, And Blue Romulan today at PC. Great selection today. Hindu skunk, and top 44, trainwreck, blue dream, hog's breath. Shitty looking bubba, and some of their other strains.
still top of my list as far as dispensaries go

pikes peak 69

Also I would check Secretary of State website to see if the dispensary you want to go to even as a business license or registered a tradename or anything.

To many scammers, not enough good people.

pp69

B

BlackThumb

Also I would check Secretary of State website to see if the dispensary you want to go to even as a business license or registered a tradename or anything.

To many scammers, not enough good people.

pp69

I Agree.
The new gold rush is on.
I can only hope things settle down before the law makers feel obligated to get involved.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Well this morning AMSDCO was full of Denver Cops, not feds or it didnt look like it.. There was no yellow tape or anything like that... so not sure what happened Raided or Robbed. .. Time to shop around
their phone has been busy all morning.. so i decide to drive down there... well it had about 4 marked Denver cop cars and who knows what else.
i just made the circle and bailed didnt feel like walking up and asking if i could get some smoke.

But yeah the Gold Rush is on....

MtnKuSh

business license is one of the easiest things to get here in colorado.. i did it for my self on the sec of state site ..paid like $30 and printed my app and the app i use as my business license. simple and all you gotta do is say on the type of business.. is that its a caregiver clinic or whatever..knowbody writes oh im opening a weed dispensary on the app for good reason. hit me up later trip

MtnKuSh

even tho it was not really MMJ related..the same dudes running the co-op sold MMJ and stole ID's to buy luxary cars.. so you best believe they are going to dig deeper and see what else is going on elsewhere. i know a few peeps that went to this place all the time..i wonder if they used there info to buy a lexus? pretty fuked up..crooks are everywhere..i wouldnt doubt these fools was the ones robbing other shops and selling it in there own shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.