What's new

Colorado Dispensaries: the good, the bad, and the ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Just wanted to drop in and say, thanks for the great post PC. Keep up the good work.

still2big

yeah im out for a while. If i wanted to listen to crying and whining I would........

well i guess id come here.....

crybaby.jpg

Jayson

jesus.. It gets heated in here.. personally i with the hillbilly on this this one.. I have the giesel and the white.. you pass that shit out to inexperienced growers and the market is going to be flooded with substandard medicine at top shelf price!!! People in colorado are so fuckin greedy and eager to make themselves rich its horrible!! You cant even go to a single dispensary that has cured herb that was flushed properly!! Even one in such a hurry to harvest and sell it that the medicine sucks!!! I know 2 people in this forum and they are with me when i say DISPENSARY WEED SUCKS!!! every once and a while u can find a headie piece but it still doesnt compare to stable gentics, and love.. Thats whats in my garden

orpanic

Jayson is right....I talked to some guy the other day and he said he grew, he showed a sample, smelled it and it was chemmy, not like the dog. I asked, how long did you flush? he replied, flush? so i broke down what a flush was, he was growing hydro synth crap...after that he said, "Time is money"....I tried to convince him otherwise, but he looked like a ufc fighter and I left..not the people I want growing herb for patients, or anyone!......right, trolls don't last long.

SNIPER420

Yeah everyone needs to medicate and chill. I think it would be nice if we could clean this thread up to the reviews and dispensary convo's only, and get back to reviewing and reporting on the dispensaries. All this whining and immature e-fighting needs to be taken elsewhere, maybe the recycle bin. Any mods willing to enforce this thread so we can have a solid place to find out about the CO dispensaries?

Patients Choice - Thanks for coming in here and making yourself known. I've heard good things, and I look forward to making the short trip from Lone Tree soon. Can you address the comments about you guys requiring a screening/interview before accepting a new patient/customer? Maybe just explain the why/how? Thanks again!

Jbonham

I have had 8 major back surgeries. my wife 13 major back surgeries. We would love the medication to deal with the pain. But I am sorry we can't afford the 200 dollars for the doctor visit let alone the 90 fee along with whatever the medication may cost. What makes me sad is we have a good chance for showing people we are in this because we truly care about people and want them to have their medication without for once worrying about $$$$.

Fact is our federal government wants is to argue and not reach an understanding amongst ourselves. As long as we continue to bicker, we are not truly carrying for one another. After all money is just paper died green and can be used for toilet tissue in a pinch!

I am putting this on hold for another week to see what things are like then. After all I might be loosing my mother today :+{

Peace

and

Happy Trails Too You!

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I have had 8 major back surgeries. my wife 13 major back surgeries. We would love the medication to deal with the pain.

Opana 10mg instant release.. thats what i found.. but its more each month than Colorado MMJ. (unless you grow your own)

Even with insurance its super expensive but its all the goodness of an opiate and none of the bad shit.. at least for me. And then when you smoke mmj it doesnt take very much be at the point you like.

in the end its hard to beat an opiate for pain...
and anything this better than neurontin, lyrica, cymbalta, or savella.. fuck that shit.

Here is a few minutes im going in to have some nerves burnt off my spine...
good times ahead...

Jbonham

Opana 10mg instant release.. thats what i found.. but its more each month than Colorado MMJ. (unless you grow your own)

Even with insurance its super expensive but its all the goodness of an opiate and none of the bad shit.. at least for me. And then when you smoke mmj it doesnt take very much be at the point you like.

in the end its hard to beat an opiate for pain...
and anything this better than neurontin, lyrica, cymbalta, or savella.. fuck that shit.

Here is a few minutes im going in to have some nerves burnt off my spine...
good times ahead...

Enjoy your doctors practicing medicine on you ......... also yes nothing wrong with opiates other than the pain association in the state of CO!

MrDank

Veteran
Jesus here we go again with this crap. Did you also complain to the people you sold to before it was legal? "Hey guys, you are selling quarters for $100 and Im selling you lbs for $3500. Im gonna tell mom on you cause thats not fair"

Im a grower and i couldnt care less where and what happens to it once it leaves my hands. Why should i? Would I rather sit in a store all day selling a lb of weed by the damn gram??? HELL NO I WOULDNT. Ive got a life to live and your "4 months of work" LMFAO. Ive only got 4/1000wts burnin right now and i work about 2hrs a day on stuff. Couple days of trim work and thats it.

You wanna make $8k a lb then open a store, deal with people all day long. Work 6 days a week 8-10hr days. All while waiting for the day the DEA shows up. GO FOR IT...Just stop crying about it.

dude, you have a serious "tough guy" attitude. Something tells me you aren't puffing good herb, cause you would lighten up and quit trying to be such a bad ass around here

MrDank

Veteran
Another kind member is gonna hook me up with the White too (not Hillbilly). Kudos to you for not being a strain hoarder, I can't stand people that act like their shit is so frickin special, quit bein greedy all you hoarders out there! :fsu:

spend about $10k on seeds over 10 years, search for special females out of those packs of seeds, use those to trade for those other special elite strains, and then get back to me

once you do that, and you EARN those special genetics, then maybe you too can see where I come from. That's how I got my elite mother stable. I wish it were easier, but it wasn't.

If I could pop into this scene and have the absolute best genetics served to me on a silver platter off of a hookers ass the day I got my card...well...lol...that would be nice

be happy with what you have :joint:

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Enjoy your doctors practicing medicine on you ......... also yes nothing wrong with opiates other than the pain association in the state of CO!

I will and i found as long as you have something wrong they will give you opiates without blinking..
unlinke MMJ where you pay them money and they give you a card..

Jbonham

I will and i found as long as you have something wrong they will give you opiates without blinking..
unlinke MMJ where you pay them money and they give you a card..

oh they will continue the rest of your life to hand you opiates and even when your body requires more and more and......... yea more opiates because your body is NO different than anyone else's! What worked to control your pain 1-2 months ago or 1 -2 years ago, won't work as well over time is a fact is life sorry...

But, will those doctors keep giving you more and more opiates to take care of your pain ............... maybe sure they would hook you up to a pain pump oh yea then your pain will be controlled.......LOL

Sorry for not being so nice about the facts but ask ANY doctor you go to if I am wrong and please post his findings .......... After living in pain for 25 + years and been through all the latest data tests procedures ......... Enjoy as I said and good luck to you!

Opiates yes and still give me that couch lock stoned feeling to relieve some pain too.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
Right now we are sorting thru a group of Anna-C's Medical seeds,
Apophis-ChemDog Bx2 (f)x ChemDog Bx2(m) x Alpha Diesel(m)

Triesel-
(StrawberryDieselxNYCD x Alpha Diesel. Flowering time-75-85 days.)

and

Yummy Bud-Yumbolt f2 x Alpha Diesel.

And Krypto's ChemDXBubbK

I've got the girls sorted - and a couple males for any hobby breeders

Have clones - Will trade!

RockyMntFarmer

guess you didnt go to college, might be another reason you cant afford good weed, but regardless its called a DEBATE. You are on the side of people who think it should be cheaper, so do I actually. What are you doing to change it? You selling lbs for $2000 to a club that promises to pass the savings on? No, no your not cause you sir are a crybaby.

Commodities are only worth what someone will pay.

As for the "catch another felony". Like i said, real class act making fun of a grower that got busted. We really should do lunch one day. PM me

Funny cause i do go to college don't need to afford good weed as i grow plenty of my own and im changing things by running a caregiver service with about 20 patients right now that charges $40 eights for patients. I guess i dont understand why you would attack me for saying prices are to high if you want them lower as well..??

It's a class act to insult anyone suggesting they get a felony or calling them a crybaby. Trust me id never want to do lunch with you i can tell your not my style and i know i wouldn't like you even if i did meet you. So end of story we ruined a good thread lets stop all this and get back to what matters.

G

gratefuldawg

Funny cause i do go to college don't need to afford good weed as i grow plenty of my own and im changing things by running a caregiver service with about 20 patients right now that charges $40 eights for patients. I guess i dont understand why you would attack me for saying prices are to high if you want them lower as well..??

It's a class act to insult anyone suggesting they get a felony or calling them a crybaby. Trust me id never want to do lunch with you i can tell your not my style and i know i wouldn't like you even if i did meet you. So end of story we ruined a good thread lets stop all this and get back to what matters.

$40 eighters to patients all day long. Unless you can tell there's somethin up, and their flippin it to their peeps for 60+.

Be cool to know where the fire is, where the compassionate doctors are, etc. I don't see what the problem is with a doctor signing someone up on the first visit. Anyone can go get a script of vic's, perc's, xanax, valium, oxy's, klonapin, paxil, prozac, and whatever other loopy legal bullshit is out there on their first visit. And on the way home they can pick up a fifth of vodka to wash it all down.

So ya, wheres the killer ganj, and compassionate doc's?

Absolut

It seems like most dispensaries here are in it for the quick cash. I know some are practically buying anything they can get their hands on b/c they can't keep up with the demand or simply b/c they'll still make money off it.

When I become caregiver, I'm going to charge below street price. For those who can't afford it I will even give lower prices or donate meds.

Can't fricken wait to move and get set up!!

Call me on my cell... I sent you a pm with the number.. I am not sure how the appointment could have been scheduled back then, especially by Howard since he was out of state...but My appologies for any mis communication that we may have had...If you get in touch with me on my cell, or call Howard at the office we do what we can to make it right.
Sorry for not getting back sooner... My mother-in-law is sick, so I have had to focus on my family for the past couple weeks.
Please call the shop 303-953-9231 and ask for Howard or myself.. I am not able to get on-line as often lately.
Mike

As of today it has been 8 days since I PM'd mike on here about the issue. I HAVE STILL RECEIVED NO REPLY FROM GREEN MOUNTAIN. THEY HAVE COMPLETELY LOST ANY FUTURE BUSINESS FROM ME.

This would be much appreciated Movado. Howard was the one who took my appointment when I called 3 wks ago. I can understand being busy and getting things messed up. But they should have at least made it right and fit me in the next day or before I left town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts