What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Dispensaries: the good, the bad, and the ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
Ive been a cash cropper for the past 12 years(in a state where it aint fcking legal). I dont need anyone to give me shit bro. I havent bought weed in 10 years.

You can lay down at night and pretend you are "helping" people but when i see someone making more money than me now and doing it legal, all the time charging more than i do in a state where its not legal...PISS OFF RETARD.

cant wait to meet ya! Im gonna hit you with a PM. We can meet up in November. Cant wait to see what you have to say when you arent being an internet retard.

:woohoo:

like that would be a high point of MY day?

not likely

Juice_Box

all I know is I have now had two crops and I haven't made shit yet. obviously 1000w isn't going to cut it.
and I do grow fire!

where is the line drawn between being greedy and making a living?

I'm literally scraping by at the moment. My patients wan't free weed but I can't do that when I'm not even making enough loot to pay bills and shit

G

gratefuldawg

Still2big makes me think steroids. And then when I look at his Aviator, I know its steroids. And then I read his posts, I'm positive it's steroids.

Still2big, you on steroids? Heard that stuff makes you an asshole, and makes your balls the size of pebbles.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
R u driving a 50,000 car?

no?

prolly not greedy

are you driving a $15,000 car?

prolly not greedy

Are you driving a $2000 car ya bought from Salvation Army?

I'd bet not.

It's hard when your hobby has to support all or part of the houshold - I loved the old days when growing was a bonus and peeps were just fucking glad to have access to good herb.

puphdown

Got a question for you guys, how hard is it to get a colorado drivers license? Ive switched states before and it was a PITA. As long as my license has never been suspended and I can prove residency is it easy to do?

Can't wait to graduate and head out to CO. Spent two years in that area awhile back and cant wait to get back to that part of the country.

its super easy to do. You leave with a temporary license and you get your hard copy in like two weeks

Juice_Box

R u driving a 50,000 car?

no?

prolly not greedy

are you driving a $15,000 car?

prolly not greedy

Are you driving a $2000 car ya bought from Salvation Army?

I'd bet not.

It's hard when your hobby has to support all or part of the houshold - I loved the old days when growing was a bonus and peeps were just fucking glad to have access to good herb.

haha
I don't own a car

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
dude, you sent me negative rep and called me a greedy fuck. What pissed me off was when I commented that KROME requested that his cut of the White only be passed freeley to non-greedy folks and to folks who won't try to rake in the $ on his clone that he passed among the community. I was simply saying that unless it's passed freeley, it is against Kromes wish. Then you immediately disrespect Kromes wish and have this "I dont' give a fuck" attitude and here we are.

I apologized, number one, and number two, I never disrespected Kromes wishes, you misinterpreted me saying that getting reasonable compensation for a clone isn't a bad thing, when you were giving hillbilly419 a hard time about it. Then you start going on this elitist rant. Well, I hate to break it to ya, but the white and many other AWESOME genetics have been offered to me, for free, by people who have posted in this thread , in others and on other PRIVATE sites. I'm sure you have your respect amongst your circle, as do I. Lets drop this, as its little more than a dickmeasuring contest, and you'd lose on that one anyway. :nanana: :D

Just kidding, seriously, peace to you and yours. :wave:

K

Kola Radical

I'm a cash cropper

I'm a cash cropper

watching cash go by

My My My

I'm a cash cropper

I'm a cash cropper

Here come's one now.

oooo... watch her walk.

Mr.Dank we love you really I was talking to you years ago If i remember correctly, on overgrow when I was BLUEGRASSHILLBILLY , and you do alot for the commuity , Know im in colorado I will Im doing lots to help provide good meds to my patients!! grow on colorado!

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is getting real old babysitting this thread. If it's lost it's use and is only going to be for arguing we can close it...

orpanic

guess my post got deleted, what kind of censorship is this?
People can make threats and I can't make a comment about those threatening people??????????

orpanic

We'll just wait until it all calms down....
btw, my sig layman's terms... don't sell your breed's,,it comes back around..$ don't mean shit. take a look at dank, he's doing things right...Respect for those who are true.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
this thread has died i pulled all my reviews out to separate threads. its pointless now to even get back on topic and its hard to find what you are looking for.. what ever that was. Plus it would be better to have them separated so the topic will be about that specific dispensary.

64 pages and maybe 8 reviews of Colorado dispensaries

M

ME TED

Kids play nice

Kids play nice

Are you guys shitting in the sandbox again?:hotbounce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts