alphaguru

I had a friend recommend stoneMtn
said it was all fire

but Greencardmeds still gets my dollar, for that delicious grape

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, Colorado seems worse than california did back in 2000. All these strains I am hearing arent even elite strains. I couldnt even get past the first page of this forum without being appalled!
Everybody knows 'elite' strains are the only products worth a shit... :rolleyes:

I was a little heated at the moment. I will be calling the doc clemmer. I thank you guys for the help. Much appreciated.
Grass roots medical treated me well if you can make it up to Boulder. They do get backed up though so try to call a week or so ahead of time. Hope you enjoy our state.

nomaad

Veteran
colorado has its own elite strains. i just got a cut of the cough. its a ft collins strain and one of my all time favorites. i would put it up against chems (which is what fools from LA really mean when they say 'elites') any day. i've got 3 strains in my garden that are not "elite" that are just as good on every level as my chems (ECSD, TOGK, HB/OD/D#1)... nobody has ever heard of them.

the word "elite" is a marketing term... if you're using it in your daily parlance about ganja without making "finger quotes" and rolling your eyes, you've bought into a whole consumer/marketer- pimp/ho paradigm that I think would be better just left the fuck out of this industry.

At least weed elitists admit that they are elitist. LOL.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
colorado has its own elite strains. i just got a cut of the cough. its a ft collins strain and one of my all time favorites.
Collins cough, nice! Love to cop some of that!

My sarcasm doesn't translate well... The term 'elite strain' is ridiculous IMO. Who gives a fuck, grow what you like to smoke, if you are after prestige and ego then more power to ya.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Wow, Colorado seems worse than california did back in 2000. All these strains I am hearing arent even elite strains. I couldnt even get past the first page of this forum without being appalled!

Thats just ridiculous! after growing and smoking almost everything considered an "elite" strain by the masses, i will gladly say 85% of them are pure shit and nothing but hype. some people set their own path and others just follow.

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Thats just ridiculous! after growing and smoking almost everything considered an "elite" strain by the masses, i will gladly say 85% of them are pure shit and nothing but hype. some people set their own path and others just follow.

Much hype out here for sure and mislabeled strains, as well. Some bring the fire day in and day out tho. Others may only have a couple, yet others still can only find the Cali outdoor.

nomaad

Veteran
Collins cough, nice! Love to cop some of that!

My sarcasm doesn't translate well... The term 'elite strain' is ridiculous IMO. Who gives a fuck, grow what you like to smoke, if you are after prestige and ego then more power to ya.

I totally felt your sarcasm. I was right at your back.

nomaad

Veteran

Good weed is grown by a good grower. You put any of the chems I am growing into the hands of a really great grower (I'm not talking about myself) and the resulting ganja will be the reason why chems got famous in the first place.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Good weed is grown by a good grower. You put any of the chems I am growing into the hands of a really great grower (I'm not talking about myself) and the resulting ganja will be the reason why chems got famous in the first place.

Sure some of the elites are called elite for a reason and deserve high praise, but my response was to a person that was not willing to acknowledge excellent product because it never came with a name. I do consider my self a good grower, and i still stand by what i said...i have found plants in seed runs that have floored some of my elites in the garden. Boils down to personal preference not 90% not 95% but 100% of the time! I grew chem4 for a while and you could not twist my arm hard enough to take that clone back.
Im just into finding the illest sickest shit from seeds or clones. In my tenure, if you will, of the years i have been growing i have yet to not have slung pollen and made beans for my self or crew.
i just dig the quest and journey of it all.

Absolut

I agree that preference is a huge factor in what you keep to grow.

Planning on testing out a lot of different strains. SO many to choose from its kinda ridiculous.

Personally I want to get my hands on some KK strawberry cough. Later I'll save up some money for some good seeds. Didn't know seeds were so expensive these days!

Never really had any experience with seeds at dispensaries and I don't know where they really come from. Rather get some good genetics once I get good at growing.

That said, going to the dispensary in Frisco to get a clone. Just getting the clone to have as a houseplant until I move into my new place. Maybe I'll practice some LST or something with it.

still2big

O and still2big one last thing bragging about having felonies and a GED.. ha i knew you were probably a rich white kid who thinks he gangsta(or white trash) the minute i saw your UFC avatar. But thanks for confirming my suspicion gangsta....:joint:

First, i wasnt bragging about it. Just tired of people like you crying about people making money. I had a grow get raided back when i was younger. Thanks for making fun of a busted grower. You are a real class act.

Second, im not gangsta, not white trash, not a rich kid either. I trade stocks and my wife is an office manager. Everything i have today is shit i worked hard for. Regardless, im sure you will meet me in person at one of the events in CO. You can tell me what you think about me once you meet me in person. Dont trust your suspicions anymore. You are about as far off as you can be.

I have some elitle for colorado, im am so tired of seeing the cough, sage, blueberry, to me they are really played out . I have the White aka triangle , bubba d, FFA, giesal. I have allready passed the giesal out it will be making its rounds soon!!! But all in all I love colorado!!!!!

MrDank

Veteran
I have some elitle for colorado, im am so tired of seeing the cough, sage, blueberry, to me they are really played out . I have the White aka triangle , bubba d, FFA, giesal. I have allready passed the giesal out it will be making its rounds soon!!! But all in all I love colorado!!!!!

And Kromes request is that the White be traded freeley, to those who deserve it. He might become upset if people are profiting on his clone...considering it would be against his wish

orpanic

The White, man had some of that shit earlier this year, round april/may from a dispense...it was Dank, grown with love too! Easily a top 5 of shit I have got in a dispense. I think they were calling it white kush...

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
And Kromes request is that the White be traded freeley, to those who deserve it. He might become upset if people are profiting on his clone...considering it would be against his wish

First off, look at the bolded words. Unless the peeps he gave it to signed a contract, there is no way to "enforce" his "request" or "wishes", besides their word.

Selling it isn't a horrible offense IMHO, as long as he isn't charging an arm and a leg. People deserve to be recompensed for their work and materials. Besides, once the cut is out of Kromes and the original people to whom he gave it, hands, they really have no say. Now, if he is one of the people that Krome gave it to, party foul! :)

I know I sure would like to pick up a cut of that! (and I wouldn't mind paying either!) :woohoo:

j-fly

Just got back from Rocky Mountain Meds in Frisco. They had a couple new strains since i was there last Thursday. I got the Cherry Lime Haze. It looks really nice. Could have been trimmed and dried just a little nicer, but its really crystally and smell good. They also had bubblegum, white rhino, sage, cough, and some other strains i forget. The guys that work there are real cool and easy going. They have a couple different kinds of good hash too.

I love Colorado.:yoinks::abduct:

Status
Not open for further replies.