What's new

Colorado Dispensaries: the good, the bad, and the ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

LibtECh

BlackToothGrin#1, hard strawberry bubbalicious buds, only at the MudClub, your private western slope co-op, 50 dollar quarters delivered to co-op patients only in delivery area:D

lookin for your meds delievered right to your door weekly or monthly, dont wanna be seen commin and goin from your local dispensary, private discreet co-op servein those that cant grow for themselves. top quality meds at a reasonable price.

CBF
now that what im talking about!
i guess those are member prices tho?
you got a website or link or #.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now that what im talking about!
i guess those are member prices tho?
you got a website or link or #.

yes member prices, our members are patients that cannot grow for themselves, we are listed as caregivers on the patients green card, its the only way we take on patients.

if you have signed on with a dispensary, or another caregiver, have your own grow we cant help you at this time.

we are trying to help those that cant get out, have limited income, cant grow in there own home due to children or other reasons.

delievery from GJ to montrose and all points in between. monthly trips to further destinations.

CBF

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
Instead of signing your caretaker status over to the dispensary - sign it over to a grower and work a deal.

I see peeps here that feel they can demand a "free Oz" (Haven't seen one dispensary offer to accept though) and I see people here that may indeed DESERVE some free meds - but generally - ya get a better deal going to the source.

I just pulled my caretaker status.
Harvest time approaches.

LibtECh

one more shot of the PLANEWRECK :joint: that i just didnt like..good bag appeal, decent smell, bad taste and high and no pain relief. :noway:

picture.php

And some "HEAVEN" from GreenCross (below)
LOOKS GOOD, SMELLS GOOD, TASTE GOOD & A GREAT PAIN MED. VERY NICE OVERALL HIGH THAT LASTED A WHILE..LOVE THIS STUFF!

picture.php
i am wondering what happen to my pics? this site has hella probs with its server i take it?

TheStrainMan

Veteran
I like this idea. If a caregiver accumulates enough patients for a large grow, then $10 grams would still make him/her VERY well off salary-wise. The trouble is, there isn't enough competition yet for dispensaries to compete for you dollars yet. It's coming folks. I promise you it's coming. Any savvy caregiver should read these threads and it'll instantly seem obvious what everyone wants: cheaper prices, consistency in quality, no more mislabeled strain names, better flushed buds, etc.. Finding solutions to these problems is what's gonna corner the market one of these months.

you are right ragga.
the only way it could be done is if the dispensary grew 100% of their own nug. 10grm x 28 =280oz =4480lb..two guys could pull it off, share profits to pay rent,living etc. you would not be making a killing but you would be up and running and keeping many people happy with cheap meds while you and your buddy are still making a decent living. sorry i was dreaming their for a sec..it prob will never happen any time soon.

LibtECh

I like this idea. If a caregiver accumulates enough patients for a large grow, then $10 grams would still make him/her VERY well off salary-wise. The trouble is, there isn't enough competition yet for dispensaries to compete for you dollars yet. It's coming folks. I promise you it's coming. Any savvy caregiver should read these threads and it'll instantly seem obvious what everyone wants: cheaper prices, consistency in quality, no more mislabeled strain names, better flushed buds, etc.. Finding solutions to these problems is what's gonna corner the market one of these months.
thats why i said what i said dude.. its only a matter of time and its not that far out of reach to make it happen and this way everybody is happy in the end.. we have already talked about this you know the deal dude!

strainman...nice review on the site dude i saw it the other day... i think you link on here to your site is broken.. needs checking

TheStrainMan

Veteran
I guess i was lucky to be the only one in the shop while i was there. Some lady came through to look at clothes. This was the first dispensary i went to and it felt crazy to have 20 jars on the table , while people were just walking down the street in front of the giant window. If there were more people there, i could see how it might get a little hectic and crowded. I liked the openess though. Didnt have that illegal crack head feel. Felt like freedom. And those guys were cool enough to do trades.

"Felt like freedom." - yes, didn't it tho :)

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran

Growing your own is the way to go. ...

I pay pennies a gram for my homegrown and I think it's as good or even better than whats available at the dispensaries.

Exactly. I couldn't say it any better. Especially when we have clone services that are popping up all over Colorado, growing your very own super dank for literally pennies on the dollar has never been easier. Clones from all over are starting to make their way to CO, the new mecca of cannabis. :canabis:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Can you just pay a fee and say you have chronic pain to get your card? Seems like you can with certain doctors. I'm liking it here in CO I may just stay :joint: Wish I had brought my bud with me though... :wallbash:

LibtECh

Can you just pay a fee and say you have chronic pain to get your card? Seems like you can with certain doctors. I'm liking it here in CO I may just stay :joint: Wish I had brought my bud with me though... :wallbash:
Yes this is how it is done 80% of the time..it is that easy

BowlPacks

Sooner than you think brother... Stay tuned :smoweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts