Status
Not open for further replies.
true that, double true, it's the chronic

true that, double true, it's the chronic

craigslist grape ape under denver

$50 an eighth

delicious

2nd that.

i haven't tried the AK yet but it looks awesome as well. best mmj i have seen around these parts in a while. cool guy too.

kcjnz

Green Card Meds, can you post/pm some contact info. If Clone420 and alphaguru are liking your meds, I would like to check them out as well. Peace

medthumb

anyone tried out stone mountain in longmont yet? recently opened i believe, but have an impressive list of genetics it seems... ill probably try to get out there this week to check out the quality... they are only open on select days though...

also thinking about checking out kushcaregiver on craigslist. anyone have any experiences with this guy?

Marshmello

I Ain't The One.

I Ain't The One.

I just can't see meeting some dude from craigslist to buy some buds.
If that's working for you guys, Great!
I doubt I will ever go that route due to security/safety issues that I have.
Be Safe with that whole deal people......
:joint:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agreed, I would try to avoid CL, especially with all of the other, safer options available. Be safe!

alphaguru

I disagree completely. Of course I don't go into the denver craigslist. Then I probably wouldn't but in the cities I do look under I have found greater quality than in the dispensaries.

Marshmello

So...can somebody/anybody tell me where I can get a Top Shelf Sativa in NoCo?
I can drive to FtCo or Longmont....though I would prefer to stay a little east where I am. :joint:
Any help is appreciated.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had some very nice Flo from In Harmony Wellness. As well as some stellar Maui from Boulder Alt Med.
Good luck.

VAtransplant

I've had some very nice Flo from In Harmony Wellness. As well as some stellar Maui from Boulder Alt Med.
Good luck.

the flo from there about 4 days ago wasn't all too good- though far superior to the 'orange kush' i foolishly bought as well.

try medicinal gardens of colorado in foco, between hayes and mason i think, off mulberry. the kali mist i got yesterday is absolutely tits, very racey

VAtransplant

surely, all the google info i found was wrong, had his old #- from the stores first opening in july under dif name.. with previous biz partner that didn't work out.

anyway, # 970-217-0575
420 S Howes St, Fort Collins
* 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Tuesday-Friday
* 11:00 am – 5:00 pm Saturday
* Monday by appointment only

LittleBuilding.jpg

Legalmeduser

anyone tried out stone mountain in longmont yet? recently opened i believe, but have an impressive list of genetics it seems... ill probably try to get out there this week to check out the quality... they are only open on select days though...

also thinking about checking out kushcaregiver on craigslist. anyone have any experiences with this guy?

Ive been into stonemountian twice since they opened last week. The quality is off the charts and the owner knows his stuff.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the flo from there about 4 days ago wasn't all too good- though far superior to the 'orange kush' i foolishly bought as well.

try medicinal gardens of colorado in foco, between hayes and mason i think, off mulberry. the kali mist i got yesterday is absolutely tits, very racey

Yeah they def had some strains that didn't look as good as others. But I loved the Flo, different batch maybe, that was a week or two ago. But they were very nice people IMO. Thanks for the report on Med Gardens, I will be swinging by there on Friday.

I absolutely love Kali Mist ever since sampling some Grey Mist in the Dam about 8 years ago. My all time favorite, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.