What's new

Colombian gold micro. Flowering time: 22-26 weeks. Direct 12/12

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Okay, I have read the first 5 pages of this thread, because I'm researching trimming, training, etc. I'm hoping the OP will elaborate on this statement from the first post.

"I've cut away the main cola at the 6th internode. This resulted in 5-6 new cola's on each plant."

So, does that mean you went six internodes down, and scooped off the top of the plant there? Like, chopped the top half of the plant off? I've never heard of this.

Or am I not understanding you? Any info (photos would be awesome) to explain the "cut away the main cola" thing would be appreciated. Thanks!

Anyway, looking real good, love the ingenuity that goes into these micro grows! Great photos, great show, thanks for sharing!

chak-ra

Veteran
Thanks to everyone for their comments and cheers ;) :D Very happy with it!

Hi Dread and THC :D nice to see you guys here :) I'm more of a reader-type of person here on ICmag :) But non the less, I couldn't leave it at that :)

The Hawaiian Snow and SSH went in flowering when I pulled the Colombian. HW was a really great smoke! SSH was mediocre... I think Mr.Nice's SSH will be better overall.

To answer your question Jellyfish: When I say topped at the 6th internode, I mean litterally. When the plant reaches its 6th internode, I cut the fresh sprout at the main cola. Then I let her grow... and perhaps repeat the procedure the 7th or 8th internode at the 4-6 new cola's that have formed.

Remember that these plants didn't got any growcycle. So Topping in the floweringstage in landraces is doable till the small buds appear. So that took me around 8 weeks or so :) She was very slow XD

Cheers!

And thanks again guys for the fantastic rating!