junior_grower

pic

pic

pics

picture.php

see if that works

M

m00nchild

That shit must've been reeeeal good, seeing as how he hasn't been back to update us since harvest. ROFL! Fantastic grow here, and inspiring as well. I would love to have this one in my collection. My parents would be proud!

M

mrred

last time he updated he said he was only 2 weeks away from harvest, that was 2-16, now its 5-24 so my guess is he got hiiiigggghh and forrgot about the thread

chak-ra

Veteran
Hi everybody!

Soooo sorry I never finished this thread!

Forgot allll about it :S

I took the colombian down after 22weeks of flowering... she could've gone on till at least 26 weeks...

BUT!
There's a BUT!

The smoke as like nothing i've ever smoked before! It was the most psychedelic herd I've ever smoked!
Its NO STONE at ALL! nothing, no Body, ALL HEADSPACE!
I swear it herb like this that gave weed it's 'hallucinating' quality! Because I've had loads of CEV's and several OEV's. ... This was one mighty lady!

She was - much to my surprise- completely seedless! A rare thing with bagseed (even if it is good bagseed!)

But, I owe you guys some pictures! She weighted about 75g. Not bad under these circumstances :) Patience does pay off!

Next September, I'll start another landrace grow :) perhaps a thai , if I find a good and decent phenotype :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thx for all the Love guys!!!

Big CHEERS TO YOU all!

Boks

Eol

Sweet baby jesus that's incredible! 22 weeks! I admire your patience! Buds look amazing and the smoke sounds immense - congrats man!

chak-ra

Veteran
Aroma was very herbal, bit sweet, tasted some resemblance to the C-5 Haze... but little bit sweeter
But this was a very 'full' aroma. A hint of good hasj while exhaling. :)
Will NEVER forget this taste and aroma!

THX for the complements guys!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bad ass stuff there, but thought we lost you for a while. Glad to hear you were able to get the psychedelic high from it. I think the flouro is better than the hps for that.

I just finished Panama, but only 15 weeks to flower....

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow u r back. glad to see that there was no bust or somthing crazy like that. :D

So whatever happend to ur SuperSilverHaze and an HawaiianSnow Commin' up. They'll be joining the colombian in a week or so.

Also that is 1 hell of a nice looking harvest u got there.:D

Hi everybody!

Soooo sorry I never finished this thread!

Forgot allll about it :S

I took the colombian down after 22weeks of flowering... she could've gone on till at least 26 weeks...

BUT!
There's a BUT!

The smoke as like nothing i've ever smoked before! It was the most psychedelic herd I've ever smoked!
Its NO STONE at ALL! nothing, no Body, ALL HEADSPACE!
I swear it herb like this that gave weed it's 'hallucinating' quality! Because I've had loads of CEV's and several OEV's. ... This was one mighty lady!

She was - much to my surprise- completely seedless! A rare thing with bagseed (even if it is good bagseed!)

But, I owe you guys some pictures! She weighted about 75g. Not bad under these circumstances :) Patience does pay off!

Next September, I'll start another landrace grow :) perhaps a thai , if I find a good and decent phenotype :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thx for all the Love guys!!!

Big CHEERS TO YOU all!

Boks

THIS. IS THE SINGLE GREATEST PIC I HAVE EVER SEEN!

IT ACTUALLY MADE MY HIPS INVOLUNTARILY GYRATE!

ONE MORE STIMULUS AND I THINK I MIGHT HAVE CAME!

(LITERALLY, IT WAS SOME DAVE CHAPPELLE BEING HANDED THAT FIRST POUND IN HALF BAKED TYPE SHIT)

GOOD FUCKING JOB, SIR!:jump::jump::jump::gday:

Latest posts

Latest posts