What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

College basketball

MrMagic

I miss Jimmer! Kemba is a future pro and probably the best NCAA player in the nation,hard to bet against the Huskies

S

stickey fingers

BRAD STHEPESONs

BRAD STHEPESONs

BUTTLER BULLDOGS :D
RIP DR JAY

M

Mountain

HORRIBLE shooting all around...seems virtually nobody could make a basket...woot UConn I guess...but they ended up on top. Butler did shit in the second half but UConn did just a bit more than that...lol

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
It really looked like both teams were running on empty and who could blame either one with all the last second shot games they each had, all those players didn't get much rest and it showed. I won't deny their was great D involved as well, but obviously tired legs lead to a lot of missed shots.

Congrats to Jim Calhoun and his 3 title in 12 years! and big ups to kemba and all those young guys he led to a championship.

Latest posts

Latest posts