What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

College basketball

jagdog3

Who's your favorite team,most hated team?I'm a huge KENTUCKY WILDCAT FAN.Sure there are alot of kentucky haters out there.Lets hear all about your favorites,most hated teams,trash talking welcomed...

D

danimarie193

GO DUKE!!!!!!! Went to the national championship last year and plan on going again this year.

K

KSP

Cats Baby

Cats Baby

Kentucky baby

haters gonna hate

GO BIG BLUE

!!FREE ENES!!

187954389JsGMjJ_ph.jpg

kentucky-wildcats.jpg

K

KSP

Cats looked good today,always nice to kick Louisville's ass.

Always. Even better on the road. I would have never thought Jorts would go off for 23 and 14. Still need Enes but love to see Josh developing. Liggins was a stud on defense again. Cal had a great game plan and the players executed it well, the freshmen have a lot of poise. I like this team and if we get Kanter cleared the sky is the limit.

Go Big Blue!

1041492.jpg

jorts.jpg

K

KSP

WHAT ABOUT THOSE CATS!!!!!!!!! Just knocked off NO.1 seed Ohio st.

Hell YESSSSSSSSS. What a game, instant classic, probably should have been the championship game. Harrellson and Liggins were the shit tonight. Calipari is one HELL of a coach.

Good Knight, Ohio State.

613x.jpg

x459.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Carolina fans have a saying....

fuck duke

Dick Crum is former Carolina football coach

NC State had a bumper sticker that read, "I'd rather have jock itch than Dick Crum."

K

KSP

Final Four Baby

Final Four Baby

Back to the Final Four Baby!!!!!!!!!!! Great game 'Cats!!!!!!!!! Two more to glory.

9a8504935ebbec5bb1fe0190553706bb-getty-108227926jh048_kentucky_v_n.jpg

3eb21ad56d5eb46d30147c6bda632d30-getty-108227926jh052_kentucky_v_n.jpg

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I like Uconn and I am an even bigger Jim Calhoun fan, amazing what that guy has done over the last 25 years, literally built a program from nothing to a national powerhouse, there won't be many coaches like him ever again....

Uconn VS Kentucky is gonna be a great game, especially since Calhoun and Calipari hate each other since the old days of fighting for recruits while he coached at Umass, I think it was Marcus Camby that made Calhoun hate him with a passion....

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!

jim-calhoun.jpg

064_jim_calhoun--300x300.jpg

KembaLambMarquette.jpg

imgres

K

KSP

A big ugly doofus! And I love the guy! He's got more heart than any ten men!

Yeah! If he wants to run for Railroad Commisioner, he's got my vote!!!

lol, How can you not love Jorts? What a great story. Hell, he could run for governor now and win.

110326UKOSUmc741.embedded.prod_affiliate.79.jpg

b084f39ea45a1a65fd850ef02c1f314d-getty-108227926jh045_kentucky_v_n.jpg

K

KSP

I like Uconn and I am an even bigger Jim Calhoun fan, amazing what that guy has done over the last 25 years, literally built a program from nothing to a national powerhouse, there won't be many coaches like him ever again....

Uconn VS Kentucky is gonna be a great game, especially since Calhoun and Calipari hate each other since the old days of fighting for recruits while he coached at Umass, I think it was Marcus Camby that made Calhoun hate him with a passion....

This will be one hell of a game. We've come a long way since Maui. Kemba is a headache for anyone, you all have a good front court too, but what Jeremy Lamb concerns me. I really like him as a player and like his game. Silky smooth, super long. Would not mind it if he wore Kentucky Blue at all.

Go Big Blue!!!

jagdog3

Uconn will be tough one.Calhoun is a damn good coach and Kemba is a nightmare for whoever plays against him.KSP ur right,jeremy lamb is for real...But i think the cats will win another cloe one...

K

KSP

Uconn will be tough one.Calhoun is a damn good coach and Kemba is a nightmare for whoever plays against him.KSP ur right,jeremy lamb is for real...But i think the cats will win another cloe one...

I think we pull this one out too, and then win it all. We definitely made the right hire two years ago.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Hey guys you know I am gonna think Uconn is gonna pull off a close one, but I hope we can agree on this; we both have very young and talented teams and whatever may happen I'll put money on it that we see each other in the next couple years ready for another classic showdown. 2 great coaches with young teams filled with nba talent it's going to be fun to watch this...