What's new

Coco newbie lookin for some advice

Wow ... this thread is old !!! lol

to answer your question ... i'm using the full line of canna coco minus the boost . A&B & rhizo for veg ... A & B & cannazyme for transition & flower .... PK13/14 at week 6 for the PK boost ..... its been working great !!!!

heres a headband that went into flower last night ... nice & healthy !!!!

[URL=http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b482/skippydan1/whatever/DSCF1767_zps326d21ee.jpg]View Image[/URL]

so you ditched the Veg+Bloom?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah .... it didn't mix well in the water in this house . so i gave up on it after awhile . i tried everything to make it work here ... but i kept getting shit falling out of suspension in my rez & it really fuked up 1 whole run of plants . so i went back to canna .

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dan, why did you get away from the Jack's? I glanced back through here, but didn't see anything about it.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never used Jacks .... Rives .:dunno:

Canna , V&B & CNS17 .... thats all i ever used for coco . my buddy loves the cns17 , but thats a mix & use right away ... not good for me . the V&B ... i loved till i moved here & it wouldn't work with my water ... I tried the dirty ... when mixed it was a perfect 5.8 .... but was up to 6.5 by the next morning ... so its no good in a rez , but would work if i mixed and hand fed .... which i can't do ..... so i'm back to canna . the shit works great !! but i've got 6 to 8 bottles to mix & it gets to be a PIA after awhile .

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huh. I was looking around last night at the Jack's threads and thought that I saw where you were planning to give it a try. I'm curious about it because I've had a bunch of it sitting on the shelf for a couple of years now, but haven't gotten around to trying it.

Never used Jacks .... Rives .:dunno:

Canna , V&B & CNS17 .... thats all i ever used for coco . my buddy loves the cns17 , but thats a mix & use right away ... not good for me . the V&B ... i loved till i moved here & it wouldn't work with my water ... I tried the dirty ... when mixed it was a perfect 5.8 .... but was up to 6.5 by the next morning ... so its no good in a rez , but would work if i mixed and hand fed .... which i can't do ..... so i'm back to canna . the shit works great !! but i've got 6 to 8 bottles to mix & it gets to be a PIA after awhile .

I got lockout pretty quick when I tried the CNS17, not sure why but it seemed to get me locked out after only 3 feedings.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my buddy swears by it . even with his PH meter being on the fritz & having to use the liquid tester (not perfect ) he's having great results with the CNS .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huh. I was looking around last night at the Jack's threads and thought that I saw where you were planning to give it a try. I'm curious about it because I've had a bunch of it sitting on the shelf for a couple of years now, but haven't gotten around to trying it.
I remember going looking for it here & not having any luck finding the hydro formula of jack's . found the 12-12-12 tomato feed , but not the hydro . don't think i took it any farther than that :)
i actually bought another 5lbs of the V&B RO to try again here . i filtered my water with 9 stages of filtration in order to get 0 water ... & i'm hoping it works like it used to . i'll try it on 1 rez/tray & see what happens . already mixed a couple jugs & didn't get the fallout like i was before .... so i started feeding a few in veg with it & i can already see a difference .

Last edited: