What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CoCo grows Thug Pug - SherbBreath

CoCo_LoCo

Thanks Gizmo!

Here are the clones. 3 x SB1 and 3 x SB6

SB6
lZaTqQnh.jpg

SKxWeeDh.jpg

SB1

tSF21kQh.jpg

hYT94yKh.jpg

eyesdownchronic

Thanks for the info. Is studley the male mendobreath f2?

Her vigour is insane. And a very even , nice structure. I topped her several times and all the branches where the same height.
sorry for the late response. yeah, thug pug named his mendobreath f2 male studley spewright

CoCo_LoCo

6 weeks of flower

SB6 has a strong gassy almost sickly smell.

Thick trichome production. Fat little thick buds.

xlaq2gVh.jpg

JgFOE13h.jpg

f94g9X8h.jpg

4uhaocKh.jpg

CoCo_LoCo

SB1 has finally developed some smell. Not very strong but like a sweet lavender / floral odor. She is thickening alot and gaining purple hues. Some fox tailing. Her pistils are super curly giving her a strange look. Very interesting plant. Really hope she makes nice end product with strength and flavor as I would love to keep growing her. She stacks like a beast.

YPUMyrIh.jpg

nRbL2ddh.jpg

I dont normally grow like this lol. Lanky ass plants!

Ua4bB0Mh.jpg

dKp4vXeh.jpg

6I3rm2vh.jpg

CoCo_LoCo

Terrible news. I found a nanner on the SB6. Just a single one but it had already blown its load. I don't know if there's more or why she hermed. Heartbroken.

The SB1 has been seeded. Doesnt seem super wide spread but there are juvenile in some of the bud. I dont know how bad it is. Harvest is in 7 days.

The SB1 is going dark purple and looks crazy. The SB6 look nice but kinda like she needs 3 more weeks. Most likely will boot her due to the hermaphroditism.

Extremely bad luck with this pack. 12 seeds, 10 germinate, 2 females, 1 herms. FML.

9Uq1xWyh.jpg

vzy7zR7h.jpg

ZZqu8Dnh.jpg

24V6Kvvh.jpg

mSC8iBih.jpg

Last edited:

PCBuds

Feminized seeds??

I use Feminized Autoflower seeds.

No problems except consistency.

One 200+ gram female plant at a time.

CoCo_LoCo

Here is SB1 on harvest day. What a fucking beautiful plant. I love this pheno. Never grown anything like this. I knew from the first week there was something different about it.

In veg she grows vigorously with beautiful structure. She grows fast and tall without long stretches between internodes. When you top her she recovers fast and pops out two new tops while the node beneath it creates shoots as long as those above. Super bushy but not too leafy.

In flower she stretches far and stacks like crazy with curly twisted pistils. Her flowers develop as clusters of chubby fox tails reaching a deep purple, almost black looking in the last two weeks. The smell develops late but is a lovely floral / lavender concoction.

The seeding wasn't as bad as I thought. Some of the lower shitty buds cant hit bad but everything else is ok. A seed here and there but not a total fuckup.

LwfW6HRh.jpg

vVl2blSh.jpg

C0t88Bkh.jpg

This is SB6. Typical Indica morphology. Very gassy smell. Good resin production. Unfortunately grew male flowers. I found one at week 7 low down on the plant. Now that I have harvested and inspected inside the buds there are more nanners lurking within. As such I have culled the pheno. Would have liked to continue growing her although its nice to have one strain in the tent.
QzIfDwCh.jpg

CoCo_LoCo

Here is a trimmed head. Pic taken 7 days after harvest. She is a beauty.

dT6vp8Kh.jpg

8Al8CNXh.jpg

So I had 3 x SB1 and 3 x SB6.

The SB6 has been culled leaving me with 3 x SB1 for next run.

Here they are after a heavy defoliation, tie down and the net.

VxFiraeh.jpg

F0V2Si3h.jpg

VVZwQk9h.jpg

45thdegreemp3

Yo, homie. Nice grow, ofcourse there are always things that happen that might stray from the original plan, not all is usually lost. I noticed that along the line you ended up culling the sherbbreath #6. Now something I have learned (especially with cookies crosses) is that you may end up with problems like that from the original seed plant, but you should ALWAYS at least try &run the clone you took off the seed plant at least once as the expressions in the seed plant are not always the same in the clone. Flavor, terms, grow profile are usually always similar of course but I have had a lot of cookies crosses end up very slow (ogkb) veg growth or a possible herm around week 8.. but over 80% of the time you can take a clone of same seed plant &end up with fast vegetative growth &no herbs. Just something to keep in mind instead of ditching one of the only 2 females you got out of a (I'm assuming) very expensive pack seeing as how you are recently growing this strain that fetched a high price recently, I grew mine about 5 years ago &was able to get it at the original $80. So I guess what I'm saying is that just like you took the chance on the runt possibly ending up something good, have the same mindset with clones that have come from less than desirable seed plants.. especially ones that come with such a high price tag &less than desirable male to female ratios. Much love though, homie. I am looking forward to watching your other grows. I actually am running some Kosher kush breath from thug pug I was worried might have some kind of deficiency, but actually just has the same leaf curl trait as your Sb #1!

45thdegreemp3

Oh fuck dude, my bad. I didn't realize that these were actually clones you were running. Total fucking bummer, I'm sorry. I also had very bad luck with Kosher kush breath, I popped 24 seeds &23 ended up being males.. I only got one female! She is a very nice female though..

CoCo_LoCo

Oh fuck dude, my bad. I didn't realize that these were actually clones you were running. Total fucking bummer, I'm sorry. I also had very bad luck with Kosher kush breath, I popped 24 seeds &23 ended up being males.. I only got one female! She is a very nice female though..
Yeah. I ended up culling the SB1 as well due to constant nanners and seeds. Not that many seeds but I don't wanna any seeds! Sinsemilla only. She was a beautiful plant and i loved the way she grew but the terps were not fantastic and strength was moderate. Really enjoy the purple canopy though.

Dude 23 males out of 24 is mind blowing. I would be devastated. Can I see pics of the one female?