What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CoCo grows Thug Pug - SherbBreath

PCBuds

Yeah I don't trust that method. Im going to sex them by taking cuttings and putting them in the flowering tent for 2 weeks.

I wouldn't rely on it either, but if you ever make seeds, it might help your odds of picking girls.
Maybe better than 1 in 8 odds anyway. Lol

I use a jewelers loupe to view the preflowers, but I still grow them out to make sure.

CoCo_LoCo

Another week and excellent progress.

All of them have been topped on basically all branches.

ZodHZPIh.jpg

j2HLEuBh.jpg

BsYINU4h.jpg

BhOAlNxh.jpg

mV76P6vh.jpg

CoCo_LoCo

The runt is now not the smallest plant anymore! It has surpassed one of its unrunty brethren.

s7gOUe9h.jpg

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

Did another big defoliation and arranged them from biggest to smallest.

There is one huge pheno, 5 medium sized and 4 that are pretty small.

DKOHQhph.jpg

Here is the big one, hope shes a girl

oyOcPDMh.jpg

Smallest one is pretty tiny. No vigour.

KyB6Pzbh.jpg

YJIFtxMh.jpg

These are 2 x slurricane clones just in case I have less females than I hope for. They revegged by mistake lol.

uTkj6eDh.jpg

CoCo_LoCo

They have totally saturated the veg tent. 3 more days until they go to the bigger tent.

All the plants are healthy and no issues. Lots of topping has made them quite bushy. One pheno stands out for its size, morphology and strange wavy leaves. I hope its a girl. Will have a definitive answer in about 3 weeks.

iBIpD9eh.jpg

1ex0W0bh.jpg

5rgqdvTh.jpg

CoCo_LoCo

They have been moved to the flower tent!

2 x 70w quantum boards (LM301H diodes).

They will get a extra week of veg here and then I will take clones and start flower. Then I will know how many females I have.

G8rt7mph.jpg

6bFJu0gh.jpg

2xmFKCQh.jpg

My favourite unsexed pheno is this huge one with the funny leaves. Only this pheno does it like this, some of the other phenos do it ever so slightly on a leaf or two but this pheno its every top leaf.

Kt618hPh.jpg

CoCo_LoCo

Once again the cannabis gods have dealt me a vicious blow.

10 Sherbbreath plants.

8 males

2 females

FUCK

Luckily I kept 2 x slurricane clones in case I didnt get enough females.

So 4 plants in my tent that id rather have 9 in ;_;

BUT my favourite pheno is a female. She's extremely vigorous. I knew from week 1 she was my favourite. Just really liked the morphology and structure. Also she does this weird thing with her leaves. Cant wait to see how the flowers turn out. Hope shes a keeper.

I put in the scrog and got it as low as possible. The yield will definitely suffer but I hope for the best.

IvKwRIgh.jpg

fkOOOxRh.jpg

2IT59DMh.jpg

bfMltg9h.jpg

SYgJlh6h.jpg

eyesdownchronic

They have been moved to the flower tent!

2 x 70w quantum boards (LM301H diodes).

They will get a extra week of veg here and then I will take clones and start flower. Then I will know how many females I have.

View Image

View Image

View Image

My favourite unsexed pheno is this huge one with the funny leaves. Only this pheno does it like this, some of the other phenos do it ever so slightly on a leaf or two but this pheno its every top leaf.

View Image

those big leaves with curls are an ogkbtype trait ive found in other studley crosses. looking good.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

those big leaves with curls are an ogkbtype trait ive found in other studley crosses. looking good.

Thanks for the info. Is studley the male mendobreath f2?

Her vigour is insane. And a very even , nice structure. I topped her several times and all the branches where the same height.

CoCo_LoCo

The genetics are safe as I have rooted clones of Sherbbreath 1 and 6 , my only two females ;_;

I guess this saves me a lot of work of selecting the best female lol.

So keen to see how pheno 1 turns out she is such a beast.

Ny60cHGh.jpg

yqHLZXwh.jpg

z2VKmG3h.jpg

3VxhysIh.jpg

Mv6Tq9Oh.jpg

CoCo_LoCo

The tent is totally out of control lol

The plants were not properly pruned in the veg tent due to lack of space. So not as many tops and tall and stretchy.

BltCk7Ah.jpg

EVJgmqGh.jpg

yhjlBdPh.jpg

X3RdAG5h.jpg

GGL54mBh.jpg

CoCo_LoCo

Sherbbreath 1

She grows vigorously in veg and in flower she stacks like crazy. Long budes with short internodes. Currently at 4.5 weeks trichome production is low and not much terps. Rubbing a sugar leaf doesnt give much of a smell. Hope she kicks into overdrive later on.

S6k7CQvh.jpg

ki8aUiHh.jpg

Sherbbreath 6

Longer spaces between internodes. Has fat little nuggets but not stacking. Better trichome / terp production, nice smell.

a4oxWNxh.jpg

POrHgWCh.jpg

And the slurricane

zlhUhKkh.jpg