What's new

COCO crazy/GreenStone

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
loving the pics homie

so. i have a good question.... you're not vegging under cfls or t5s... what are you building those bitches under (my guess is at least 1k 24/0 + co2)?

thanks
stay safe
aloha

oh yeah. things look alright.
hahaha

castout

Veteran
Do you start topping as soon as you have something to top, and how many times do you top? Do you do any pruning or lollipopping?

Old Soul

Veteran
A little late to the party as usual, I will just sit in the back quietly and watch the show while rolling an endless supply of joints.

Glad to see your showing off the goods, great lineup and gorgeous looking ladies as always, wouldnt expect anything less from you my brotha.

Coco is the shit, and smart pots, cant rave enough about em. Those nutes got me intrigued, looking forward to hearing how the final product is.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah for sure would like to see the final result's under that line....but looks to be doing a bang up job....hmm dxstar...nice....much love brotha'....

Shmoezer

Veteran
23 days in flower

23 days in flower

afternoon>>>:)
Greyskull>>>whats up>>>GOOD Q:>>>they're cloned in a 4x4 hut>>>then sm cups under 3 T5's ......
then 1000w mh for up to 2 weeks- 3 for some strains>>>this run <<,26 days>>>too long.
20 on 4 off lts....co2 1100-1300 ppms

Castout<<<:)>>>no topping done here at all<<<scratch that>>>2 seed plants i popped>>>thats it>>>no topping>>>i like to pinch and bend>>>topping slows growth too much<<<
strip the bottoms depending on the plant size , rm size , pot size, expected fin highth
etc. etc.<<<

OS>>>great to see ya man>>>thanks for rollin thru>>>
AGREED<<<coco+smart pots>>>=:):):)
and it was the tasting of the final product from our friend that got me to go with it<<<
tasted GREAT<<<burned excellent<<<nice fully developed nuggs<<<BIG...
just all around way above average>>>pretty sure He only used the A&B...
love to smoke some wit cha>>>so you can decide for yourself>>>
hit you up when i have something to bring to the party<<<
we'll get you some samples:)
i am enjoying this grow>>>lots of work>>>all worth it .

cody2white<<<sup man>>>2000w hps per 4x8 table

$$$$ what up man>>>you have to get your samples too:)
top the momma's>>>

Shmoezer

Veteran
wish i knew how to make the pics bigger>>>>
this is what im talkin bout Castout<<<
bent Her from the Lt. 2 days before this pic<<<
took less than that long to be fully healed and back in the light<<<
have to strap em down now>>>get all sticky ALREADY while doin it:wave:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
joe thanks for elaborating on the veg thing
i think that something that gets so negelected
or even forgotten... how to properly build your plants to work for you...

keep slamming man
im gonna go hit the roor with some bho right now in your honor.
then im off to lahaina...

aloha

castout

Veteran
Joe, thanks for elaborating on the topping!!! I remember the first time we saw your ladies, I asked about how you got them so bushy...you showed us the bending and tying.....only took us 5 years to start doing it!!!!!! We top once, and then all bending and weaving....we are scrog now. Growing completely different than you saw. But loving it. Have a good one, and stay HIGH, it's better than being low!!!!

Shmoezer

Veteran
My pleasure GS>>>and have to agree<<<HEALTHY MOMS = healthy cuts>>happy babies>>>essential >>>>ALL that comes from a decent veg/mom room.
ATM<<<i am limited and do my best vegging in the flower room<<<SUX cause it adds 2-3 weeks to the cycle>>>will be working on that when i can:)

Hows this for having fun<<<anyone ever try and remove coco mats from under 12 5 gal smart pots/plants<<<:)fun fun fun...

i put em in at beginning<<<there is no benefit with the way im feeding>>>
if the coco matt doesnt have a carpet of roots Under the mat>>>ITS JUST a big sponge>>>helping keep my room humid. think it would be beneficial if on a drip/ flood and drain...THINK THE 5 GAL SP's are doing just fine.

Shmoezer

Veteran
mornin CO<<<RG>>>:)

pinching and bending<<<
was kinda trippin<<<when i bent a couple ove they almost straight snapped <<<extra day<<<all better>>>the more healthy they are, the quicker they respond to anything we do to em.

G

Guest 88950

very nice........i would be too scared to bend / pinch that aggressivly while in flower.

that says alot to their health to rebound so quick.......it all starts in veg.

thx 4 showing this noob grower your girls........ive only heard/read about ya.

thx bro

castout

Veteran
Joe, do you keep bending in flower? You remember the way we used to do it, well, we train the shit outta them now, and tie them all down....sounds dirty, lol!!!