What's new

COCO crazy/GreenStone

Shmoezer

Veteran
couldnt have said it better EZ<<<lov to hear what you think of the Roxy;)

PLUS<<HOW DO YA KNOW ITS THE BEST<<<unless you've tried the rest:)

the flavors are amazing>>>the Casey crosses taste PURPLE...very interesting.

purple bubba>>>>taste like purple bubba
the Roxy<<<just KINDNESS at its finest<<<taste purple/kush
way more complex than just that<<<very strong is my fav about em<<<WITH great taste smell bag appeal >>>>>Bitchen>>>yield too>>>amen:)

Attachments

• DSCN1420.jpg
    DSCN1420.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN1424.jpg
    DSCN1424.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN1433.jpg
    DSCN1433.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN1434.jpg
    DSCN1434.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN1435.jpg
    DSCN1435.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN1436.jpg
    DSCN1436.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN1439.jpg
    DSCN1439.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN1440.jpg
    DSCN1440.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN1441.jpg
    DSCN1441.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN1442.jpg
    DSCN1442.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 13

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Ignore this ? if the answer is "my initials" or something personal bro, but why are your trimming shears labeled?

Photos of your garden have already made me think of quitting the biz a dozen times, so now I'm noticing the little stuff. LOL

peace-

Shmoezer

Veteran
hehehe>>DIgnan>>>its to show any JOESHMOE can do it too<<<PLENTY OF HARD work and LOTZA<<<HOMEWORK >>>being in tune with the ladies<<<feeling the acceptance of you being their caretakers >>>>give em lotza love>>>they give it back>>>
hehe initials<<<J>S> self explanatory>>>JOE SHMOE>>>i mark em all cause i frequently help other harvests<<<DONT LIKE LOSING TOOLS :)

Old Soul

Veteran
Damn, I want some roxy. looking killer bro, can't imagine the insane smells inside that room. The last couple runs I had with your cut of casey jones it turned a nice purple color and the leaves were straight black/purple at the end of flush, it looked insane. major props brotha.

Shmoezer

Veteran
OS:):):)>>>might just wanna trade you for the Casey>>>
ROXY needs to make some rounds>>>see if she stands up to the hype>>>

as i said before<<<ALL REPORTS of her have been way above average<<<on the smoking end and growing<<<

and the Casey has a way of PURPLE>>>great trait>>>passes it on to her offspring>>>
man>>>i still had 3/4 the pack of beans to go too>>>
never get to find out>>>
hope whoever ended up with those can suc my balls >>>POS>>>
LEAST WE GOT 2 PHENOS<<<and some of the pollen from the male was used<<<=
ROXY<<<BUBBAJONES>>>still have more beans to look thru>>>just glad ALL MY BEANS were not in arms reach of the turds who prey on vulnerable people.

dont wanna end on a bad note<<<IM am HAPPY I HAVE ANOTHER DAY TOO LOOK<<<cross>>>pop>>>blend>>>:)etc etc. CHUCK>>>;)
P>Joe
TY for the ROXY:)

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Put me on the roxy list man. Id give her a few runs at least. I'm sure she's worth the time if you're taking her out on the regular.

purpleplayer007

Healthy...
Joe U still using the GRreenstone lineup? Do you add cal mag during veg along with the a/b base nutes. What else is essential to add to the base nutes (a+b) for vegging. It looks like I got a cal/mag def but only with the OG's...they grow out of it in flowering th0.
Just started using the lion heart for a few OG's in flowering and got a sample of cosmic coma for later on in flower...see whut happenz

Latest posts

Latest posts