What's new

coco cloning failure continues

InlineMax

I would like to say I love coco cloning. It saved my ass after my ez cloner got slimed again. Just cut the slimed stem off and threw into moist coco. 78 degrees in the room. Only a few had to go into a dome for a few days but they are fine now. 2 seem droopy after a week in the coco but that is negligible. No gel either.

unless your large scale pumping out 100+ clones a week or what not....please SKIP the coco!....PLEASE PLEASE use rockwool plugs....absolutely 100% success in my endeavors....

hydrate with around 5 pH nute solution.....clip clones stick em in a cup with tap water for like 10 min...then bust out the clonex....(DONT FORGET TO SCARIFICATION YOUR ROOT ENDS!!!!!!!) scrapping away a small sliver of of the root end branch....then slather in clonex.....flip the plug upsidedown....stab with a knife and wegde the cutting deep in there....the end....no humidity domes ( in my case) just low level fluro light for a few days....shoudl have roots sticking out after a week....100% success....it kills me that some of you have cloning failures with coco yet still try and try again....yes ive read that some people have great success with coco....but i dont think you can rival the original clone plug of rockwool......its also a matter of personally technique.....i think this is 50% of your chance of success...if youve have failure after failure....revaluate your technique.....