What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

coco beds...adjusta wing 2 wire converts kits...oh snap

Just read through this whole thread... setup is ridiculously awesome. Mad props.

Makes me rethink my entire setup lol... I run 3 2x8 botanicare LT trays, which in theory could be converted to beds although you mentioned the white trays work better...

Inspiring stuff. Might ask a few questions here and there if it's alright.

sureshot66

Veteran
sup BH yea man ask anything were helpful, 2x8 is narrow as fuck the problem would be the liner and a lowrider tray, geopot makes one with the trellis built in which would probably work, but i would swap the trays, how wides your room?how many plants are you running in those

sureshot66

Veteran
day 49
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

man... every time I come into this thread I get a boner! :laughing:

looks so damn good.

sup BH yea man ask anything were helpful, 2x8 is narrow as fuck the problem would be the liner and a lowrider tray, geopot makes one with the trellis built in which would probably work, but i would swap the trays, how wides your room?how many plants are you running in those

My flower room is 10x11 roughly, running 9 600's with 3 2x8 trays. Each tray has 4 plants in it to keep plant count down... that's not a huge issue though so can always add more plants.

I guess my 1st question is how are you dealing with your runoff? Not even sure how that would work with a bed...

I have 10 gal totes under the trays that they drain into and I'm still manually emptying them :laughing: Looking for the most optimal way to automate this, with no drain in the room (bedroom). Was thinking maybe have the 3 trays piped to drain into a trough-like thing against the back wall on a decline, which would empty into a condensate pump which would pump into into PVC I have exiting the room draining the dehuey and AC... would love to hear how you do it.

sureshot66

Veteran
man... every time I come into this thread I get a boner! :laughing:

looks so damn good.

My flower room is 10x11 roughly, running 9 600's with 3 2x8 trays. Each tray has 4 plants in it to keep plant count down... that's not a huge issue though so can always add more plants.

I guess my 1st question is how are you dealing with your runoff? Not even sure how that would work with a bed...

I have 10 gal totes under the trays that they drain into and I'm still manually emptying them :laughing: Looking for the most optimal way to automate this, with no drain in the room (bedroom). Was thinking maybe have the 3 trays piped to drain into a trough-like thing against the back wall on a decline, which would empty into a condensate pump which would pump into into PVC I have exiting the room draining the dehuey and AC... would love to hear how you do it.

yea automate that shit, u know u can use that condensate water to feed with, its cleaner than ro...id have the totes drain to 1, you can connect them with bulkhead connectors and use gravity to drain to 1 tote then use a sump pump with a float valve, just run a hose out the pvc

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
70 bitch :woohoo:
hows the pheno hunt? some of the faceoffs are looking good great nose on em even in veg

nooooooo shit homey. those faceoffs are nauseating in veg. i had a dude helping me harvest a while back and he straight up got sick from the smell and went and laid down. haha. i think it was some jack the ripper. not a good cut but it was stinky. i noticed it today while i was cloning the faceoffs. i didnt even get to the bikers yet but im pretty sure they are reeking too.

wiggleworm1980

Hey sureshot666! Any updates? Quick question
.....how hot do those bulbs run? More than regular hps?
Also, how far from the canopy are those bulbs?
I'm wondering if I can pull of a sog with those bulbs and 7.5' ceilings....

sureshot66

Veteran
Hey sureshot666! Any updates? Quick question
.....how hot do those bulbs run? More than regular hps?
Also, how far from the canopy are those bulbs?
I'm wondering if I can pull of a sog with those bulbs and 7.5' ceilings....
whatsup worm, i chopped all my sfv on sunday its drying, i took down a few gg4 at 63 but most of them im gunna let go to 70...if you do low tables and can control your stretch sure the bulbs will work

SourSmoke

Hey Sure...You make it tough not to be envious. Nice work. Wow. Are you reusing your coco beds or fresh each cycle? If reusing, what is your cleaning regiment like? Using enzymes to process dead matter, etc. ? Also, what is your nute regime like? When I tried drips in the past there was constant plugging. Any issues? How do you avoid it? OK, thank you.